dirtysouth is offline Associate Member

Tren taste and cough

If Tren is good tren is it suppose to put a weird taste in your mouth after u inject?? Or is it just user dependent whether it leaves a funny taste or not. Plus I didn't cough after.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard this too, tren cought is when you hit a vein i think, i am going to use tren for my third cycle. Wondering this has well

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never had cough or taste. Thank goodness! Yes I believe cough is hit a vein. And some experience that taste in mouth.

dirtysouth is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys, a buddy of mine has some where he has a weird taste everytime and I know his is legit bc he makes it. Just wanted to b sure that I didn't need to have a weird taste in my mouth or cough to know its legit.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I have never had cough or taste. Thank goodness! Yes I believe cough is hit a vein. And some experience that taste in mouth.
    Not coughing is NOT a bad thing. "Tren cough" is believed to be caused when you nick a vein with the needle a small amounts of the compound enter your bloodstream. It then travels quickly to your lungs and causes a sometimes violent coughing fit. It can also sometimes leave a bitter metalic taste in your throat.

Absence of this does not mean your gear is bad. It could simply mean your injection went well. The TRUTH is that the coughing can be caused by any compound including test.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Not coughing is NOT a bad thing. "Tren cough" is believed to be caused when you nick a vein with the needle a small amounts of the compound enter your bloodstream. It then travels quickly to your lungs and causes a sometimes violent coughing fit. It can also sometimes leave a bitter metalic taste in your throat.

Absence of this does not mean your gear is bad. It could simply mean your injection went well. The TRUTH is that the coughing can be caused by any compound including test.
    I was just going to say the same thing in bold but you covered it already. Just because you're getting a coughing fit, doesn't mean your Tren is real or good to go. I've had the cough from Testosterone too.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The coughing can be caused by just oil too (since it is headed to the lungs for clearing if it gets in the blood) so a cough doesn't mean your gear is real either.

I believe that you guys kinda said that...just being clear.

I have had the same conversation with people that say their gear must be real because they get PIP. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I was just going to say the same thing in bold but you covered it already. Just because you're getting a coughing fit, doesn't mean your Tren is real or good to go. I've had the cough from Testosterone too.
    I myself have never had it with anything other than Tren (oh thats cause I love tren and always use it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    The coughing can be caused by just oil too (since it is headed to the lungs for clearing if it gets in the blood) so a cough doesn't mean your gear is real either.

I believe that you guys kinda said that...just being clear.

I have had the same conversation with people that say their gear must be real because they get PIP. Nope.
    I like that one too JV..."I dont have any pain so my prop must be bunk" My response..."most likely is just send it to me for proper disposal"

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I like that one too JV..."I dont have any pain so my prop must be bunk" My response..."most likely is just send it to me for proper disposal"
    Yup, disposal in my delts. Heh.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    I will sub Q like i do with testosterone . 50MG 3 times per week is not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I will sub Q like i do with testosterone. 50MG 3 times per week is not that bad.
    What?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Sub Q tren ?? 50mg? That's like, what? Half a ml if its 100mg/ml (or more than half a ml if its 75mg/ml)? That must HURT!

Mrcivil is offline Associate Member
    Never had a cough or strange taste from tren

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth View Post
    If Tren is good tren is it suppose to put a weird taste in your mouth after u inject?? Or is it just user dependent whether it leaves a funny taste or not. Plus I didn't cough after.
    Tren cough can result in a metallic taste in your mouth but that's no indication of the gear being quality or not. Like others said, it can happen with most any injectable steroid , however, I think most refer to it as Tren cough as it seems to be a little more intense with that compound for a lot of people. I've had it happen a few times before and it does suck...one of the worst though was with a basic testosterone enanthate .

Thread Information