GRIPS is offline Associate Member

? Liquidex Doses

I have 2mg/ml liquidex and 5ml plungers. i think i need 250ul that would make .5mg/ml but my plunger doen't read that low. should i take more then .5mg/ml ed?

and after injecting eq/test into both shoulders last night one shoulder is more sore then the other. did i screw something up?

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    dont know about the L-dex dosage. But i dont think you have to worry about the shoulder sometimes that happens to me, Just might have gone deeper in one shoulder then the other.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    On the shoulder, you probably just got a more BA in that injection than the other.

On the L-dex, you can either take 1/5 of the dropper for 1mg or you can guestimate .5mg which would probably be enough depending on your doses.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Is the test shoulder the one that hurts? I did 500 EQ into one shoulder and 400 test e into the other, and today the test shoulder is a little sore.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My right shoulder is always more sore after a sight injection then my left. I have no idea why.

Run 1mg EOD of the liquidex and you won't have to guess on the .5 dosage.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    I mixed the eq with the test so each in injection contains 1ml of test and 1mlof eq for each shoulder. It is o.k. to combined the two?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    it's ok to combine..i only do 1cc in delts though...anymore starts to hurt a tad.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    sounds crazy but I talked to a nurse who told me that the main reason delt shots hurt is the angle in which you go into the muscle. sounds crazy but I tried to go in at a more straight less angular angle, and it seems to work. Might want to try it. Seemed to help with my delt injects. In fact I did a delt inject two days ago, and not even sore at all. Not even after I injected.

Thread Information