Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle info

Tunahunter is offline New Member

Cycle info

I just got one 10ml bottle of 300mg Decca two packs of M1T 10 mg tabs I have 100 of them and 40 tabs of gp Stan 50 mg Winstrol tabs and 60 tamoximed 20 mg tabs I was looking for suggestions on how to run this and when to start the tamoximed and after this I plan on following it up with a 10 ml bottle of 300 mg of equipoise along with halotest should I run the tamoximed after week 2 of first cycle and continue it out thru this last cycle till its gone and when should I take the winni tabs and how manny mg of halo test should I take each day with the eq and what amount of eq should I take and how often thanks guys look forward hearing back.

stpete is offline Banned
    Couple things here..1) you don't have enough of anything for a decent cycle and 2) those are not good to run w/one another.

Can we get some stats like Age, Height, Weight, Cycle and Training Experience, BF%? What are your goals?

Cycle info

I was under the impression test n decca feed off of each other I'm 6" weigh 190 need some info what I have is strong now can u give me an unbiased opinion

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunahunter View Post
    I just got one 10ml bottle of 300mg Decca two packs of M1T 10 mg tabs I have 100 of them and 40 tabs of gp Stan 50 mg Winstrol tabs and 60 tamoximed 20 mg tabs I was looking for suggestions on how to run this and when to start the tamoximed and after this I plan on following it up with a 10 ml bottle of 300 mg of equipoise along with halotest should I run the tamoximed after week 2 of first cycle and continue it out thru this last cycle till its gone and when should I take the winni tabs and how manny mg of halo test should I take each day with the eq and what amount of eq should I take and how often thanks guys look forward hearing back.
    Where is the test? Sorting this mess out gave me a headache!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    welcome.

age?

cycle experience?

training experience?

M1t Is the test

If anyone has any info on the products I've listed and when to take them and when to start the toximed let me know thanks

M1t Is the test
    I would call M1T a prohormone and not sufficiant enough to act as the base for this or any cycle.

I realize it is an oral Test but agin very week and I dont believe could act as the base for a real cycle!

Especially one with Decca

I also have hcg that's in the second order with the halo test eq

Have you researched this product or not it's the strongest anabolic in the world n very harmful if not taken with milk thistle maximum cycle length 4 weeks so r u sure ur referring to m1t

I'm already sure of what I'm taking and how I will admin it just curious as to what sort of responses I would get an obviously I'm in the wrong forum lol

Have you researched this product or not it's the strongest anabolic in the world n very harmful if not taken with milk thistle maximum cycle length 4 weeks so r u sure ur referring to m1t
    It was the most powerful steroid sold as a SUPPLEMENT! Test is test...one isn't more powerful than the other. Not to mention the dangers of orals and the loss when first pass occurs.

I think it would be in YOUR best interest to do some research...This hodge podge of a cycle you are proposing just looks dangerous!

Why does it look dangerous go into detail what's up I'm running m1t with deca 300 n have tomoximed so

In order to assist you I would need to know the same info that the gentlemen above have already asked. It's important to know what kinda of base is being built off of. What are the goals you are trying to accomplish.

So like I said just wanted ones take on m1t with deca 300 also have winni pills and when to start taking the tamoximed 20 mg tabs and how long and second cycle following this one is eq 300 mg with halo test n winni pills and do I keep taking tamoximed straight thru this cycle until its gone I figure combined both cycles will last about 10 weeks total

Hey lunk1 does that help 2 ml of deca 300 a week mon n thur with 30 mg of m1t a week will last 5 weeks also have winni pills but when in this cycle should I start the tamoximed they are 20mg tabs I have 60 tabs now the second cycle will consist of one bottle of eq 300mg 10ml and 20 mg of halo test a day for 4 weeks finish eq n halo test at same time about n run winni pills I'm guessing start winni pills at the end of the 3 week of first cycle and run them thru the end of the second cycle that includes the eq n halo test but when should I start taking the tamoximed and I also have hcg when when you admin that after the end of both cycles?

Hey lunk1 does that help 2 ml of deca 300 a week mon n thur with 30 mg of m1t a week will last 5 weeks also have winni pills but when in this cycle should I start the tamoximed they are 20mg tabs I have 60 tabs now the second cycle will consist of one bottle of eq 300mg 10ml and 20 mg of halo test a day for 4 weeks finish eq n halo test at same time about n run winni pills I'm guessing start winni pills at the end of the 3 week of first cycle and run them thru the end of the second cycle that includes the eq n halo test but when should I start taking the tamoximed and I also have hcg when when you admin that after the end of both cycles?
    What would help would be if you would tell us your STATS.
    WEIGHT
    BF%
    CYCLE EXPERIENCE
    TRAINING EXPERIENCE

26 6ft 190 bf16% exp 8yrs+ now the last thread I posted can u answer those questions they r there n black n white just curious?

On the post I gave I'm looking for a suggestion and when to start the tamoximed and to take the hcg I know this cycle will put mass on me and the eq n halo test n winni will shred it just give me a lil input

26 6ft 190 bf16% exp 8yrs+ now the last thread I posted can u answer those questions they r there n black n white just curious?
    Easy killer...this is a process. Im not google! I am not just going to spit out answers without making sure you understand them and are being safe.

I am assuming this is your first cycle CORRECT??

No I use to juice a lil but it's been a while honestly

That is a really odd looking profile pic btw lol

No I use to juice a lil but it's been a while honestly
    By juicing what do you mean?

Please tell me your cycle history

I did my first cycle of m1t at age 18 went from 160 to 203 went from a boy to a man now I did a few more cycles like twice a year to maintain or to get over plateaus but never relied fully on them

After that first cycle my biceps were around 18-3/4"

I've taken many things deca test250 enethate test 500 etc etc etc tren acetate

I know about slow and fast acting esters etc I'm not a baby just won't input on the cycle I described n when to start taking the tamoximed n I'm guessing take the hcg after finishing the two cycles

Now about the cycle I mentioned when should I start the tamoximed and all the stuff I typed on there don't feel like typing it over what is ur suggestion

My spidy senses are tingling...I have my doubts on your age and your cycle experience based on your lack of knowledge on the cycle you have proposed.
    While I understand this may seem offensive so be it.
    Perhaps someone else will come in and assist you.
    I wish you the best of luck and please be safe!

Hey lunk1 does that help 2 ml of deca 300 a week 1ml mon n 1ml thur with 30 mg of m1t a week will last 5 weeks also have winni pills but when in this cycle should I start the tamoximed they are 20mg tabs I have 60 tabs now the second cycle will consist of one bottle of eq 300mg 10ml and 20 mg of halo test a day for 4 weeks finish eq n halo test at same time about n run winni pills I'm guessing start winni pills at the end of the 3 week of first cycle and run them thru the end of the second cycle that includes the eq n halo test but when should I start taking the tamoximed and I also have hcg when when you admin that after the end of both cycles ?????

I'm 26 n yes I'm for real no bull sh-t

And for the record lunk everything I've disclosed has been truthful just wanted input on when to run the tamoximed

Hey I'm gonna start 2 ml of deca 300mg a week 1ml mon n 1ml thur with 30 mg of m1t a week will last 5 weeks but when in this cycle should I start the tamoximed they are 20mg tabs I have 60 tabs now the second cycle will consist of one bottle of eq 300mg 10ml and 20 mg of halo test a day for 4 weeks finish eq n halo test at same time about n run winni pills I'm guessing start winni pills at the end of the 3 week of first cycle and run them thru the end of the second cycle that includes the eq n halo test but when should I start taking the tamoximed and I also have hcg when when you admin that after the end of both cycles ?????

And for the record lunk everything I've disclosed has been truthful just wanted input on when to run the tamoximed
    Your entire cycle is a mess! The Tamox is the least of your worries. M1t will not provide an adequite amount of test to act as a base for running Decca, Way to many orals. M1T, winny, halo...you must hate your liver!

18 3/4 bi's...I am 6' nearly 240 and I have trouble hitting 18" Post some pics of yourself with no face!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Your entire cycle is a mess! The Tamox is the least of your worries. M1t will not provide an adequite amount of test to act as a base for running Decca, Way to many orals. M1T, winny, halo...you must hate your liver!

18 3/4 bi's...I am 6' nearly 240 and I have trouble hitting 18" Post some pics of yourself with no face!!!!
    i think the even bigger problem is the 5 weeks of deca ...just when it starts to kick in you stop leaving yourself shut down for absolutly nothing imho then you want to follow up with eq the most useless compound ever for again a waste at just 5 weeks...its time to take of the blinders bro and do some reading cus this cycle idea is very very poor...
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 09-28-2012 at 03:54 PM.

So your saying don't take the tamoximed and I'm taking the winni towards the end of that cycle n following it thru with the eq n halo

I was rec this cycle by a reputable body builder the eq with 600-700 mg a week and 30 mg a week of halo for four weeks will so dramatic definition this I'm sure of

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i think the even bigger problem is the 5 weeks of deca...just when it starts to kick in you stop leaving yourself shut down for absolutly nothing imho then you want to follow up with eg the most usles compound ever for again a wast at just 5 weeks...its time to take of the blinders bro and do some reading cus this cycle idea is very very poor...
    I didnt have enough post space or paitence to get into ALL the problems here GB lol. But yes very valid points here as well OP

Mid December ill post some results I'm just curious as to why y'all r bashing this cycle

Mid December ill post some results I'm just curious as to why y'all r bashing this cycle
    Because it's very flawed...like Ghetto said. You need to take off the blinders man. Whover told you or SOLD you this cycle is not looking out for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information