I_Want_more is offline New Member

Having trouble with first cycle(which to use?)

Hi all, this is my first post to the forums. I've done tons of research for the past few months and finally gotten serious about starting a cycle. I've trained for 4 years now and I like the gains ive had but i want sort of a kick i guess. Anyhow I'm unsure which steroid i should use for my first cycle. I'm on the fence between Deca or Sustanon 350. Dosage info would also be appreciated but not necessary as Im going based of of people wiht similar stats to me in the same situation. My diet is on point, and my routine is consistent, im also fully educated on PCT and will be using either Nolvadex or Clomid, but thats a whole nother story.

My stats:
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 185lbs
    Bf: 12%

Ive heard good things of both Deca and Sustanon but not sure which will be best for me in terms of being a first time user and gains.
    Any thoughts?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Welcome...Fiets off these are 2 different compounds. The Sus is a testosterone blend and the deca is a 19-nor compound.
    Testosterone needs to be the base of any steroid cycle
    If one wee to use Deca they would still need to use the sus.

my recomendation for ALL first timers is a test (sus) cycle alone so that the body has an opportunity to determine what side affects are caused by each compound,

A good start would be the Sus 350 at 500 mg per week divided by 2 shots taken 3.5 days apart.
    You will also need and AI. I like Adex at .25mg ed
    Then 14 days after your last injection you need to start your PCT. Do you have an AI or your PCT?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    welcome.

stay away from deca for awhile.

run the sust 4-500mg/wk split into two doses.

hcg and ai on cycle and a solid pct.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    welcome.

Go Mick..it's your Bday! We goin to party like it's your birfdday lol

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome.

this^

although if you want to take advantage of the short esters in sus, EOD pinning is required, just depends on how much your willing to pin yourself. otherwise 2x a week will be fine. or better yet get test e or c.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    this^

although if you want to take advantage of the short esters in sus, EOD pinning is required, just depends on how much your willing to pin yourself. otherwise 2x a week will be fine. or better yet get test e or c.
    I have said it before and I will say it again...I hate test blends! Problem is that you have to consider the dosage of each test and weigh ppinning vs ester benifit. I agree with Kronik that for the best stable blood levels EOD is best but usually the prop amounts are so low it's a joke

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stick with test only for your first cycle, make sure you have a solid pct and diet in place. Check out the profile section for explaanations on how these drugs works and also sides etc.
    A simple first timer cycle would be test e at 500mgs per wk split into 250mgs twice per wk shots for 10-12 weeks.
    Get an AI for during the cycle and nolva and clomid for pct

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    All above is good advise.

I_Want_more is offline New Member
    Wow thank you for the info guys! Based on everything ive read/heard I think im going to follow through with Lunk1's suggestions. I do have both an AI and PCT on hand, my AI is Adex, and PCT i got this morning, both clomid and nolvadex . I was also considering only running a test e cycle as marcus said but a couple of my buddies said they would rather use sust, now im not sure if thats because theyve already done a few cycles with sust being what they last done, but im going to give it a whirl. I'll be sure to continue to educate myself and not just pin like a junkie. Thanks again for all the helpful advice!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    this^

yes doing eod injections will keep your levels more stable. But you do not need to do eod to take advantage of the short esters. You are getting it inside you either way. Plus sust has only 25mg of prop. so if your doing .5ml eod. Your injecting 12.5 mg eod of prop. That's nothing, its not taking advantage of anything. Peoples normal hormones fluctuate also. So that little bit is no big deal
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes doing eod injections will keep your levels more stable. But you do not need to do eod to take advantage of the short esters. You are getting it inside you either way. Plus sust has only 25mg of prop. so if your doing .5ml eod. Your injecting 12.5 mg eod of prop. That's nothing, its not taking advantage of anything. Peoples normal hormones fluctuate also. So that little bit is no big deal
    this is why sust would be the last test i would choose to run..ever. why on earth would anyone want to use this? 4 separate esters?? why? why not choose a long or a short? pick one..enth, prop, cyp..ect. and typically, other long esters are cheaper..just saying..

this is why sust would be the last test i would choose to run..ever. why on earth would anyone want to use this? 4 separate esters?? why? why not choose a long or a short? pick one..enth, prop, cyp..ect. and typically, other long esters are cheaper..just saying..
    Like I have said...marketing! If you were 18 and someone said you wnat this bottle with one kinda test or FOUR kinds in it...what would you have said??

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Like I have said...marketing! If you were 18 and someone said you wnat this bottle with one kinda test or FOUR kinds in it...what would you have said??
    i believe the hype was that you could take advantage of short and long esters all in one shot, this theory was that you would produce results faster. but as Gixx accurately explained, very little prop is available in one ml. it's a waste of money for THAT reason. also, when planing pct you must use the long ester anyway. and the fact that the same amount ml for ml is cheaper in other forms of long estered test.

i believe the hype was that you could take advantage of short and long esters all in one shot, this theory was that you would produce results faster. but as Gixx accurately explained, very little prop is available in one ml. it's a waste of money for THAT reason. also, when planing pct you must use the long ester anyway. and the fact that the same amount ml for ml is cheaper in other forms of long estered test.
    If you notice my post #6 you will see like usual gixx just follows me around agreeing with everything lmao

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If you notice my post #6 you will see like usual gixx just follows me around agreeing with everything lmao
    I agree
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

i got an unnecessary pounding from him...youre getting off lucky.

i got an unnecessary pounding from him...youre getting off lucky.
    Cause he has been hanging with Sholv so much! Whats unnecessary to you may have been totally necessary for him

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems many incorrectly refer to 'nandrolone ' as just 'deca ', but nandrolone in available not only as decanoate, but come in other esters too, propionate , phenylpropionate, laurate.

Quote Originally Posted by acidking View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems many incorrectly refer to 'nandrolone' as just 'deca', but nandrolone in available not only as decanoate, but come in other esters too, propionate, phenylpropionate, laurate.
    Deca is just a brand name that Nandrolone is known by. Also sometimes refeered to as NPP or ND

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Yes I am aware, but isn't it called 'deca ' because the decanoate ester is the most widely used?

Thread Information