Hi everyone,

I've been thinking for a while on taking the cutting stack and still doing more research before i consider it however, here's my story I've trained before for powerlifting events for a few years but I took a long absence from working out due to personal reasons but now i'm going to get back into working out. I'm currently 25years young 6'3 and 300lbs give or take. My average weight when training is about 285lbs.

I've taken supplements though out my training. Pre/Post work out and protien also vitamins and not to forget fish oil. I might stick with the same combo again but also thinking about the cutting stack. I don't think i;ve used any fat burnners not that i can think of.

Here's my goal, like i said i'm going to get back into training & i really want to drop fat and weight around 250lbs I'm not just wanting to drop weight i also want to keep my strenght level high. obviously will need to diet at a stick level

What are you thoughts on when I should start the cutting stack cycle , few months into training, weeks?