7own3nd is offline Junior Member

test 400 test cyp or test e help

Hi guys just bout to start planing my next cycle and would like some help on wich test to go with iv run test e and prop befor but was debating on trying test. Cyp or test 400 but hear the test. 400 can b painfull and I'm still prety new to jucing so wich would you recomend I'll be stacking with dboll 50 mg day for 4 5 weeks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You do realize that test is test for the most part right? One will not get you bigger than the other. The only REAL issue is injection amounts. Blend test is a pain in the AAS since you can never fully take advantage of them pinning every 3 days so you are pinning EOD like you would prop...so then just run prop.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Did you hav food results from cyp in the past?

Why not run it again?

Iv had good results from the test e and the prop I only ran it for 4 weeks and stope couldn't handel the constant pinning just thought I'd try something new fancyd trying the cyp was thinking 5oomg week 12 weeks 50mg dboll 4 5 weks yh course I understand test is test just wanted bit of help with wich test would be best for me as I don't speak to my training buddy now who ust pin for me so ill be doing it myself now

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by 7own3nd
    Iv had good results from the test e and the prop I only ran it for 4 weeks and stope couldn't handel the constant pinning just thought I'd try something new fancyd trying the cyp was thinking 5oomg week 12 weeks 50mg dboll 4 5 weks yh course I understand test is test just wanted bit of help with wich test would be best for me as I don't speak to my training buddy now who ust pin for me so ill be doing it myself now
    Do the test e then. You will be fine 500mg/wk split every 3.5 days. Are you running an AI

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Do the test e then. You will be fine 500mg/wk split every 3.5 days. Are you running an AI
    I agree with AXx..you could do the Test E or Test C to avoid the pin cucshion affect but with the blend to be MOST effectice eod is best...so skip them

Run ur dbol @ 40mg for 4 weeks. Dbol causes a lot of water weight gain and mosteverything gained will be lost just as quickly. Incase you did not know about dbol

Yes you need an AI and a PCT protocal. Do you have these???

I will have 1 on hand just getin my stuff tgether as we speak so you think 500 mg. Test e every 5 days with for 12 week and 50mg dboll ed for 4 week would be good and show me good gains my diets preyy clean with ill bup uping my calorie intack to 6500 ed

AXx
    I will have 1 on hand just getin my stuff tgether as we speak so you think 500 mg. Test e every 5 days with for 12 week and 50mg dboll ed for 4 week would be good and show me good gains my diets preyy clean with ill bup uping my calorie intack to 6500 ed
    Every 3.5 days keeps your blood levels more stable. Do like Monday Thursday or Wednesday Sunday.

AXx
    Also let us know what you PCT is like and AI. Do you know your dosages??

Quote Originally Posted by 7own3nd View Post
    NO! Test needs to be injected 2X a week for ex: Mon and Thur

Dbol can have bad sides...40mg everyday for 4 weeks is plenty trust me (plan to lose it all though)
    Your AI (what is it?) needs to be taken NOT on hand

And yes I know with dboll u retain a lot of water Iv ran dboll bfor so disagree with losing mostly everything with good pct think u can keep quit a lot last tym I ran dboll I gaind 20 pound and only lost around 5 personly I love the stuff so couldn't leave it out well part from the odd head ack and pumps but it just remings me iv got the real thing thanks for all your help I'm starting my cycle mon so will keep u guys updated on how I'm geting on cheers

AXx
    And yes I know with dboll u retain a lot of water Iv ran dboll bfor so disagree with losing mostly everything with good pct think u can keep quit a lot last tym I ran dboll I gaind 20 pound and only lost around 5 personly I love the stuff so couldn't leave it out well part from the odd head ack and pumps but it just remings me iv got the real thing thanks for all your help I'm starting my cycle mon so will keep u guys updated on how I'm geting on cheers
    AI???????????
    What is you PCT protocol??

I highly doubt the 15 lbs you kept was from dbol ...but good luck. RUN that AI through cycle to avoid high BP, gyno, ed and other estro related sides

Ok bro every 1ns diferent tho fanx fo ur help and cheers and yh I usaly use airmidex for ai only if I need it and nolva for 4 week if I remember ryt not sure on dose as my training buddy usta sort it stupid of me I know but wot would u recomend

Ok bro every 1ns diferent tho fanx fo ur help and cheers and yh I usaly use airmidex for ai only if I need it and nolva for 4 week if I remember ryt not sure on dose as my training buddy usta sort it stupid of me I know but wot would u recomend
    ARgggggg...why does eveybody ask for advise and then just do what they were going to do anyhow? Take the AI through the cycle to keep estrogen levels low. Estro is what causes the sise effects!!!

I wasn't saying I wasn't going to not run it unless I had to I was saying that is wat I was advised to and did do before that is y I askd how would u recomend to run it all I have nolva clomid provion and a test booster alredy left over could I use this for my pct and ai or should I get something else

I wasn't saying I wasn't going to not run it unless I had to I was saying that is wat I was advised to and did do before that is y I askd how would u recomend to run it all I have nolva clomid provion and a test booster alredy left over could I use this for my pct and ai or should I get something else
    Sorry another thread has me a bit edgy. I never used ti run an AI either and used to just keep it on hand. My last tren /test cycle I was very irratable and had rather high BP. Running an AI has helped trmendously and I would never go without. Having it "on hand: is old school! Nolva and Clomid 14 days after your last pin is all you will need. Do you know how to dose them??

Its ok lol No lyk I said I was prity stupid and put my heath in my traning budys hands iv decided ill run 5oomg test eth split mon thurs and 5omg dboll ed 4 weeks how would u recomend I use the nolva and clomid and would I have eny benifits in growing in the test booster and provionn or wouuld it b a waste of pills would eny of these also help with the gynno and water bloat from the dboll

Its ok lol No lyk I said I was prity stupid and put my heath in my traning budys hands iv decided ill run 5oomg test eth split mon thurs and 5omg dboll ed 4 weeks how would u recomend I use the nolva and clomid and would I have eny benifits in growing in the test booster and provionn or wouuld it b a waste of pills would eny of these also help with the gynno and water bloat from the dboll
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...CYCLE-THERAPY)

Give this link a read and if you still have questions about PCT (climid and nolva) let me know. AI will help keep the bloat down some but with DBOL it just is what it is! As far as test boosters as part of your PCT...I have tried tes trib before but dont think it really helped much. Your call.

Ok cheers bro many thanks for ur input

Ok cheers bro many thanks for ur input
    Good luck...you should recieve a bill in 10-14 business days

Lmao cheers again bro

Test Cyp's a pretty long ester. The standard for TRT is Test Cyp 200mg to 300mg shot once every couple weeks. So worst comes to worst you can take a long ester shot once a week or once every couple of weeks. This not the ideal situation for keeping your endogenous level constant. This the worst case, but if you have to do it, it has been done in the past. The best would be to take a shot everyday. I've done the everyday shot of Test Prop for a cycle and got good results. Honestly, the sides from the everyday shots were the same as taking Test E shots twice a week.

Thread Information