Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92

    The difference of natural/test only bb'ers vs lots of compound bb'ers.

    Even looked at them?


    This is what the average natty/ test only bb'er looks like on average (talking about the way their body looks)















    vs common multi compound lifters











    This is what I see on average. The natty/test users almost always look better, maybe not bigger, but better. The multi compound users also have a different "look" to them, their msucle does not look dense, they look kinda fake in comparison to the ripped, lean look of people who dont abuse. Mult-c users also seem to always have higher Bodyfat too and fat bellys. Tren and deca may make you bigger but you look like shit compared to natty/test users IMO
    Last edited by rhoads90; 09-29-2012 at 03:39 AM.

  2. #2
    nusa is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    108
    How would you know what these guys are cycling ? If anything at all..

  3. #3
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by nusa View Post
    How would you know what these guys are cycling ? If anything at all..
    for the multi compound lifters I took pics form people who posted threads saying "tren cycle results".


    and zyzz never did tren or deca at the point that pic was taken. You can tell he did before he died, he got way bigger.

  4. #4
    Metalject's Avatar
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    The guys you have listed as multi-compound guys are simply carrying more body fat. If they dieted they'd look just as lean and ripped as the others guys you showed.

  5. #5
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    The guys you have listed as multi-compound guys are simply carrying more body fat. If they dieted they'd look just as lean and ripped as the others guys you showed.
    true. Most multi dont do it though and are bigegr but fatter a lot of the time. Most multi users dont seem to care about being ripped compared to n/t users
    Last edited by rhoads90; 09-29-2012 at 04:00 AM.

  6. #6
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject
    The guys you have listed as multi-compound guys are simply carrying more body fat. If they dieted they'd look just as lean and ripped as the others guys you showed.
    this

    and op you cant use a blanket statement like that, and alot of orginal statements are flat wrong

    the olympia is on soon, they didnt use test only and look at them

  7. #7
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    this

    you cant use a blanket statement like that

    the olympia is on soon, they didnt use test only and look at them
    they are the exceptions. Its not a blanket statement. If you DO look at the average natty/test user, they almost always look better and have much lower BF.

  8. #8
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90

    they are the exceptions. Its not a blanket statement. If you DO look at the average natty/test user, they almost always look better and have much lower BF.
    is this your theory or do you have a survey or something to back it up because i strongly disagree

  9. #9
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Also, a lot of multi users have turtle guts as well

  10. #10
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90
    Also, a lot of multi users have turtle guts as well
    now your getting outrageous

    is this thread for real?

  11. #11
    rhoads90 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    now your getting outrageous

    is this thread for real?
    Yes? Are you trying to say tren /hgh abusers dont have fatter guts than test only users?

  12. #12
    Metalject's Avatar
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90 View Post
    true. Most multi dont do it though and are bigegr but fatter a lot of the time. Most multi users dont seem to care about being ripped compared to n/t users
    It just depends on the goal of the individual. Sure, a lot of guys who use a lot of gear don't care anything about being truly lean...by truly lean I'm referring to low single digit body fat. That takes a lot of work and can be torture. A lot of guys simply like the idea of looking a little bigger and more muscular.

    More importantly, you cannot claim all supposed natty/test users are what they say they are. I'd be willing to bet the 2nd pic you posted that this guy has used more than just a little test. As for the 1st pic, neither one of those guys look all that great IMO nor are they anything all that impressive. The guy on the left, yeah he's pretty lean but that's it. The guy on the right, very standard looking bodybuilder/steroid user...a dime a dozen.

  13. #13
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90

    Yes? Are you trying to say tren/hgh abusers dont have fatter guts than test only users?
    yes, your talking about 0.1% of hgh users and do you understand how/why it gives that look?

    and i cant fanthom how tren gives the effect you claim

    have you ever used any of these compounds?

  14. #14
    Metalject's Avatar
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90 View Post
    Yes? Are you trying to say tren/hgh abusers dont have fatter guts than test only users?
    Every one of these guys use Tren and HGH. Would you say they have fat guts?

    The difference of natural/test only bb'ers vs lots of compound bb'ers.-dennis-wolf-keystone-2007.jpg

    The difference of natural/test only bb'ers vs lots of compound bb'ers.-3617032922_91195c9771.jpg

    The difference of natural/test only bb'ers vs lots of compound bb'ers.-tf1.jpg

    The difference of natural/test only bb'ers vs lots of compound bb'ers.-sp_hidetada_yamagishi.jpg

  15. #15
    Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90

    for the multi compound lifters I took pics form people who posted threads saying "tren cycle results".

    and zyzz never did tren or deca at the point that pic was taken. You can tell he did before he died, he got way bigger.
    Isn't that picture right after his first cycle?

    It is rumored Zyzz ran Test Propionate 150mg ED for 14-16 weeks
    Tren Ace 150mg ED for 12-14 weeks
    T3 (Cytomel ) - 25mcg 2x ED all cycle
    Clen - 80mcg ED 2wk on/2wk off all cycle

    Based on his pictures he never really held water so it's unlikely he used longer esters such as Test E and Deca ...

    He maintained his size and leanness year round. It's more than likely he cycling year round. Some say he bumped his Tren dosage up to 2g/wk. With the serious side effects like high blood pressure and shortness of breath coming from Tren he basically killed himself...

  16. #16
    Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Isn't that picture right after his first cycle?

    It is rumored Zyzz ran Test Propionate 150mg ED for 14-16 weeks
    Tren Ace 150mg ED for 12-14 weeks
    T3 (Cytomel ) - 25mcg 2x ED all cycle
    Clen - 80mcg ED 2wk on/2wk off all cycle

    Based on his pictures he never really held water so it's unlikely he used longer esters such as Test E and Deca ...

    He maintained his size and leanness year round. It's more than likely he cycling year round. Some say he bumped his Tren dosage up to 2g/wk. With the serious side effects like high blood pressure and shortness of breath coming from Tren he basically killed himself...
    I think he'd done a few by the time that picture was taken, sadly. He blasted a cruised almost all year round leading up to his death. Also to the OP, he may not have used Tren at that time but he had certainly used Clen or DNP . To SHSM, he used Test at an "average" dose to maintain bodily functions and keep everything working normally, but he used Tren almost all year round at high doses to maintain his physique. Add that with sniffing dat dere coke and you have a recipe for disaster.

    Don't forget Zyzz was the exact definition of an ectomorph. You can just look at his pictures and tell he was an ectomorph, so he was never going to have that bulky look. The pictures posted above are pretty much based on genetics, nothing more.

  17. #17
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    ah here can this NOT turn into another zyzz thread, nobody gives a shit about him around here

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    This thread really doesn't make any sense, OP.

  19. #19
    Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    ah here can this NOT turn into another zyzz thread, nobody gives a shit about him around here
    I know...He just had to use Zyzz as an example
    Last edited by Shsm; 09-29-2012 at 05:41 AM.

  20. #20
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm

    I know...He just had to use Zyzz as an example
    thank god

    i was about to smack my head off a wall

  21. #21
    Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89
    I think it's fair to say that in the end it basically comes down to genetics. Not everyone will be lean, not everyone will be bulky. Live with what you've got and be happy you've got it.

  22. #22
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    This thread really doesn't make any sense, OP.
    no, and i reckon he's just another kid here to act the maggot also.

  23. #23
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    no, and i reckon he's just another kid here to act the maggot also.
    not the first time i have noticed this from him either

  24. #24
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,144
    I read some of Rhoads90's other threads. He's just another troll looking for attention.

  25. #25
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Doesnt matter what you use. You get exactly what you put into anything. I say this all the time DIET and CARDIO are keys to everything. I have friends who are natty and walk around year round at 10%BF because of this.

  26. #26
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    I read some of Rhoads90's other threads. He's just another troll looking for attention.
    you see the pics asking if it looks like he lifts?lol

  27. #27
    Scabtree's Avatar
    Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    465
    Oh god. Please no more Zyzz. It's nauseating.

  28. #28
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,144
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    you see the pics asking if it looks like he lifts?lol
    Show the bro some respect, man. You think people just naturally look like Rhodes? It takes many years of training, sacrifice and a whole lot of gear to look like that. But yeah, he needs to cut. He's bulked enough HAHAHAHAHA

    Rhodes, man you do know that if you take gear, you still need to workout, right? Otherwise you'll look just as scrawny as you do now, except you'll have a pair of breasticles to show your pals when you go bar hopping on Saturday night.

  29. #29
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,882
    One question. Then lets let this thread die. Who and what is a Zyzz? Short answer please..

  30. #30
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    One question. Then lets let this thread die. Who and what is a Zyzz? Short answer please..
    a male model from australia, worshipped by the 18-25 generation in australia, died in thailand from heart problems at about 23, ran copious amounts of gear at young age, high clen and tren especially, so did this attribute to the heart problems, it was a pre existing condition but would the heart attack of happened without peds in the equation?

    basically the type of character that gives steroids a bad name

    hey your staff now, can you recommend to admin again that zyzz should be added to spam filter please lol

  31. #31
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,144
    For Dan:


  32. #32
    mockery's Avatar
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Diet forum
    Posts
    1,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    For Dan:

    where can i buy this tshirt?

  33. #33
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    For Dan:

    you shall wake up someday soon with that as a backpiece

  34. #34
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    For Dan:

    could Zyzz actually fly?

  35. #35
    Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

    could Zyzz actually fly?
    Anything is possible when you're coked up.

  36. #36
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    10,144
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    you shall wake up someday soon with that as a backpiece
    If there is anything that could drive somebody to suicide, that'd be it.

  37. #37
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    enough said about the OP. ban the troll...........

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...11#post6187911

  38. #38
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,948
    Quote Originally Posted by rhoads90 View Post
    for the multi compound lifters I took pics form people who posted threads saying "tren cycle results".


    and zyzz never did tren or deca at the point that pic was taken. You can tell he did before he died, he got way bigger.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    a male model from australia, worshipped by the 18-25 generation in australia, died in thailand from heart problems at about 23, ran copious amounts of gear at young age, high clen and tren especially, so did this attribute to the heart problems, it was a pre existing condition but would the heart attack of happened without peds in the equation?

    basically the type of character that gives steroids a bad name

    hey your staff now, can you recommend to admin again that zyzz should be added to spam filter please lol
    Either another Troll, recent ex member or just a plain moron. Maybe I should not be so harsh, he may actually be mentally challenged or whatever they call retarded people these days.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •