Kilogram is offline New Member

First Proper Cycle, Help pls!

Hello folks this is my first time posting here. I have previously flirted with steroids and done one cycle on Test and Winstrol . But it was a while ago and cant remember exactly what I used and to be honest I was young, foolish and my diet was not up to scratch. However despite this saw great gains.

This time its different. I have done a lot of research, have a good diet ready and training program organised.
    After research, consulting friends and a very experienced bodybuilder. I was thinking of starting with a cutting cycle to get to good base shape and then after period of being of the Anabolics starting a bulk.

I was thinking of 400mgs of Test Enanthate a week for 8-10 weeks, with D'bol 30mg e/d for the first say 3-4 weeks and finishing with either Anavar for the final four weeks 50mg e/d or winstrol 50mg e/d.

Im 23, 5'9 and about 83 kg, and have trained with weights since I was 16.
    Any advice/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Kilogram

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    you are still a cpl years out from having a fully developed endocrine system. Do you realize the affects steroids may of on a person your age??

Yes, I know there is a large fraternity that will only condone the use of anabolics after the age of 25 as 25 is the average age of being fully developed. However I have researched the effects in depth and have consulted users and bodybuilders. In fact I am thinking of before purchasing any gear getting a full medical and consulting my doctor. Also to add I turn 24 in 6 weeks.
    I am an educated, responsible bodybuilder Lunk1. Could you give advice on the cycle?
    Thanks for the reply.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilogram View Post
    Hello folks this is my first time posting here. I have previously flirted with steroids and done one cycle on Test and Winstrol . But it was a while ago and cant remember exactly what I used and to be honest I was young, foolish and my diet was not up to scratch. However despite this saw great gains.

This time its different. I have done a lot of research, have a good diet ready and training program organised.
    After research, consulting friends and a very experienced bodybuilder. what did he say about your proposed cycle? I was thinking of starting with a cutting cycle to get to good base shape and then after period of being of the Anabolics starting a bulk. i agree with this

I was thinking of 400mgs of Test Enanthate a week for 8-10 weeks, with D'bol 30mg e/d for the first say 3-4 weeks and finishing with either Anavar for the final four weeks 50mg e/d or winstrol 50mg e/d. if youre going to run test e i would run it out at least 12 wks bro. 8 wks is almost a waste of money and time.

Im 23, 5'9 and about 83 kg, and have trained with weights since I was 16. at 5'9", 83kgs is a bit light to do a cut, no? what's your bf%?
    Any advice/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
    Kilogram
    reds..

Your cycle is a pretty standrd cycle and decently thought out. I would run test out to 12 weeks. Start with that dose of dbol and if the pumps and the blaot is not bqad then bump to 40mg.I prefer Var over Winny and would rec 60mg ed.

What do you have for anAI and PCT protocal???

He said it was good said to choose Anavar over winny due to joint/tendon side effects said 10 to 12 weeks.
    It was just a good friend recommended 8-10 who is a user with the shape and conditioning I am looking for.
    No I think I should be okay am about 12%, sadly last 3 months have been bad for my training as my girlfriend just had our baby and she pretty much said the diets and training are off until hes settled

looking at 40mgs of clomid for 2-3 weeks

agree with your bb'r friend. you buddy likely has better genetics than you. with proper diet and workout regime you'll get there bro. do it right the first time.

id up that clomid dose to 75/50/50/50

any ai or hcg on cycle as Lunk asked?

looking at 40mgs of clomid for 2-3 weeks
    You will want clomid and nolva for youyr pct, whats is your AI?

armidex at 0.5mg a day maybe if needed. Considered HCG for first week possibly but advised that the clomid should do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilogram;618***6
    armidex at 0.5mg a day maybe if needed. Considered HCG for first week possibly but advised that the clomid should do the job.
    clomid will not prevent testicular atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilogram;618***6
    I would start your Adex at .25 a day or .5 eod and adjust up if you feel the need

What would you recommend? HCG at 1000 iu/ed for say 7-10 days? would you advice also incorporating nolvadex ?

What would you recommend? HCG at 1000 iu/ed for say 7-10 days? would you advice also incorporating nolvadex?
    run it on cycle bro 250iu 2/wk

What would you recommend? HCG at 1000 iu/ed for say 7-10 days? would you advice also incorporating nolvadex?
    Read post #9

week on, week off, week on? What about the Nolvadex ? Should clomid do the job or would you choose nolvadex?

thanks Lunk1 both then? at the same doses?

thanks Lunk1 both then? at the same doses?
    week on, week off, week on? What about the Nolvadex? Should clomid do the job or would you choose nolvadex?
    c'mon this is ridiculous..you have to search out some of this on your own. do some reading bro and learn some this. nobody wants to spoon feed it to you. it gets frustrating after awhile..

LOL I have a good 14-16 weeks left until the PCT so I havn't looked into it in as much detail as of yet man. My original post was to primarily get advice on the steroids , doses and whether people would advise to change it and for them to give their reasons why. Adding to the research I have already done. I dont know why the thread tapered of in this direction but I was just viewing it in the light that all information is helpful.
    I understand your post but you will see me post a PCT thread in about 6 weeks time and I will have alot more knowledge.
    But thanks very much for the help and advice given so far!

youre welcome. good luck and keep reading and researching.

Any one else with any advice or suggestions please?

Any one else with any advice or suggestions please?
    What else do you need or want to know???

lol just wanting to see a larger group of peoples thoughts! can never be over-prepared!

Thread Information