uk firebreather is offline New Member

test 400 first cycle

Hey im 6ft weight 220 pounds 33inch waist and been training all natural. This is my first ever cycle a buddy of mine set me up with a provider he recommended test 400 pin twice a week for 12 weeks then 2 weeks after take anti estrogen tamoxiflen if I can remember correctly I looked this up used for women with breast cancer but has the propertys to sort me out after cycle. Is this a nice and easy cycle to start off with? Thanks people :-)

hyphy_beast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uk firebreather
    Hey im 6ft weight 220 pounds 33inch waist and been training all natural. This is my first ever cycle a buddy of mine set me up with a provider he recommended test 400 pin twice a week for 12 weeks then 2 weeks after take anti estrogen tamoxiflen if I can remember correctly I looked this up used for women with breast cancer but has the propertys to sort me out after cycle. Is this a nice and easy cycle to start off with? Thanks people :-)
    Age? bodyfat %?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is your BF% and age???

Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast View Post
    Age? bodyfat %?
    Speedy fingers lol

Dang sorry guys 27 and bf is between 10-15%

Quote Originally Posted by uk firebreather
    Dang sorry guys 27 and bf is between 10-15%
    That's quite a range bro. Your pct should include clomi as well. Also look into hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Speedy fingers lol
    Haha I'm sitting here bored at work milking the clock

Roger that cheers :-)

Btw guys this an American site? :-D its dam epic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by uk firebreather View Post
    Btw guys this an American site? :-D its dam epic!!!
    Glad to have ya aboard mate lol. Hyphy is right ad the clomid. Read the stickys at the beggining of this page on PCT and SERMS.

Do you have an AI?

also I would bump the dosage to 500mg per week for the 12 weeks then start your pct 14 days after last injection

Ad the Clomid or replace the other with Clomid? They do both the same? And thanks im glad to be here its fantastic forum with people with the same interests as me how can I lose lol :-)

Oh an ai no I don't mate wasn't discussed do I take this with test or after?

acidking is offline Associate Member
    ai you keep it at hand and take it only if you feel libido is down, because that's the point where you're turning into a woman and growing titties.
    Otherwise I think the standard protocol for PCT is to take both nolva and clomid as follow:

(mg per day/week)
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20
    Clomid: 100/100/50/50

Cool thank you.... And thanks for your time guys :-)

Quote Originally Posted by uk firebreather View Post
    Cool thank you.... And thanks for your time guys :-)
    Do not listen to that advise!!! Its simply incorrect!

You need to use the AI through the entire cycle to combat more than just gyno. It helps with high BP, high cholesterol,and anumber of other high estro sides.

Also your PCT protocal should be Nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

Make SURE you have everything before you start

Quote Originally Posted by acidking
    ai you keep it at hand and take it only if you feel libido is down, because that's the point where you're turning into a woman and growing titties.
    Otherwise I think the standard protocol for PCT is to take both nolva and clomid as follow:

(mg per day/week)
    The ai will prevent side effects and should be taken all along at a low dose BEFORE it is needed and too late. I took liquid arimidex at .25 mg eod. That's a standard dose, if you need more you can up it. And your libido will most likely be raging with all that testosterone ! I would also run hcg 250iu 2x a week to prevent permanent damage to your natural test production...

More common pct is probably 40/20/20/20 nolva 100/50/50/50 clomid.

All of these elements are gonna be necessary if you wanna do it right brother

Do some more research in the stickies on pct, serms, ai, and hcg as suggested earlier, and then lay it all out so someone can double check you. Also, as I've learned from experience, you should lay your diet out in the nutrition forum for critique. It is even more crucial than the test itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Do not listen to that advise!!! Its simply incorrect!

You need to use the AI through the entire cycle to combat more than just gyno. It helps with high BP, high cholesterol,and anumber of other high estro sides.

Also your PCT protocal should be Nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50

Make SURE you have everything before you start
    What he said lol

The ai will prevent side effects and should be taken all along at a low dose BEFORE it is needed and too late. I took liquid arimidex at .25 mg eod. That's a standard dose, if you need more you can up it. And your libido will most likely be raging with all that testosterone ! I would also run hcg 250iu 2x a week to prevent permanent damage to your natural test production...

More common pct is probably 40/20/20/20 nolva 100/50/50/50 clomid.

All of these elements are gonna be necessary if you wanna do it right brother

Do some more research in the stickies on pct, serms, ai, and hcg as suggested earlier, and then lay it all out so someone can double check you. Also, as I've learned from experience, you should lay your diet out in the nutrition forum for critique. It is even more crucial than the test itself.
    Sound advise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You certainly should not rely on ai to combat high cholesterol and blood pressure, use the meds for what they're made for. A healthy diet will lower your cholesterol oatmeal help lower cholesterol, dark 80% cocoa chocolate before workout works great for me, a small bite totally eliminates high bp during the work out.
    Last edited by acidking; 09-28-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Here's a guy complaining his libido crashed, obviously because he ran ai from day one for no reason: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UGZMLfmPvuU

You certainly should not rely on ai to combat high cholesterol and blood pressure, use the meds for what they're made for. Oatmeal help lower cholesterol, dark 80% cocoa chocolate before workout works great for me, a small bite totally eliminates high bp during the work out.
    Lol.... I don't even know how to respond to this. OP don't listen to thus guy. Lunk knows what he's talking about. High bp is just one of the estrogen related side effects you can get while cycling, that is prevented with an aromatase inhibitor. Obviously if you have pre existing cholesterol or blood pressure issues, you are going to want to seek medical advice and not just eat dark chocolate oatmeal

Here's a guy complaining his libido crashed, obviously because he ran ai from day one for no reason: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UGZMLfmPvuU
    That thread doesn't even prove the point you are attempting to make. And didn't you start by saying you take an ai if your libido is low? Now you're saying it will cause low sex drive? No offense but I don't think you know what you're talking about.

if you have pre existing cholesterol or blood pressure issues, you are going to want to seek medical advice and not just eat dark chocolate oatmeal
    if you have pre existing cholesterol or blood pressure issues you shouldn't be on cycle altogether!!! Why do you assume the people on the forum are ill when they have not complained of anything?!

if you have pre existing cholesterol or blood pressure issues you shouldn't be on cycle on cycle altogether!!! Why do we assume the people on the forum are ill when they have not complained of anything?!
    We aren't assuming anything. These are proven common side effects produced by cycling. That's why it is standard to run an ai to prevent them.

Now you're saying it will cause low sex drive?
    Are you hallucinating? where did I say anything about sex drive?!

(mg per day/week)
    That's what the thread you quoted was implying... It seems you are contradicting yourself a lil.
    Last edited by hyphy_beast; 09-28-2012 at 07:37 PM.

If you're aware, not all people are prone to sides, some never took ai and never got sides, some are very sensitive and get sides quickly, OP is planning for his first cycle and you're asking him to take ai straight up? Totally wrong. There's a chance he may not need it at all, if so it would end up causing more harm than good. Stop giving people advice.

If you're aware, not all people are prone to sides, some never took ai and never got sides, some are very sensitive and get sides quickly, OP is planning for his first cycle and you're asking him to take ai straight up? Totally wrong. There's a chance he may not need it at all, if so it would end up causing more harm than good. Stop giving people advice.
    Just because you are not noticing sides, doesn't mean they aren't happening inside your body, and it doesn't mean you should be ignorant to them. You are in the wrong here I assure you, as it is standard practice to run an ai at a low dose on any given cycle. But I'm done going in circles with you. I will let one of the vets tell you

I heard of running a low dose of nolva during cycle, but not ai from day one.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-cycle-Swifto

Perhaps it is you who should not be giving advice huh?

That study is on women, it even mentions that, it makes it irrelevant. But fine, take what you want. There's no talking you out of it.

That study is on women, it even mentions that, it makes it irrelevant. But fine, take what you want. There's no talking you out of it.
    Wow. Maybe you just aren't comprehending... If it was irrelevant, why would that be a sticky in this forum?? I'm done.

OP please get feedback from others before thinking you don't need an ai. Don't take my word for it

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy_beast

That thread doesn't even prove the point you are attempting to make. And didn't you start by saying you take an ai if your libido is low? Now you're saying it will cause low sex drive? No offense but I don't think you know what you're talking about.
    The sides for high and low E2 are very similar. Either can cause a drop in libido.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just to add to consensus, I recommend taking an AI throughout as well.

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    This forums current active members are very 1 dimensional in their way of thinking. It's either their way or the highway. I agree that most people need an AI(myself included), but not all do. If someone has a different opinion, that doesn't necessarily make then wrong. You guys are like a pack of Pitt bulls.

that guy1234 is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah, and I agree. You should take an AI from day 1 as well.

Thread Information