JayBee is offline Associate Member

Next cycle thoughts???

Last cycle was test e & tren e, planned on & stocked up on test prop & tren a for my next. Now, I was thinking of maybe going with a short test prop only 6-8 wk cycle to give my body a break on sides and then going with the test & tren e cycle following that. What are your thoughts?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    After required time off I would run it again if you liked it the first time.
    How were your gains ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBee View Post
    Last cycle was test e & tren e, planned on & stocked up on test prop & tren a for my next. Now, I was thinking of maybe going with a short test prop only 6-8 wk cycle to give my body a break on sides and then going with the test & tren e cycle following that. What are your thoughts?
    What is your time frame for all of this?

Starting my pct this week so I fugue 16 weeks after next week ends so I'd say my next cycle will be about Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    After required time off I would run it again if you liked it the first time.
    How were your gains ?
    My gains started good but I ran into some bursitis in my left shoulder which hampered me in the end. It basically turned into a cut cycle cause I couldn't push the weight. All in all it was good, look good but woulda liked to put more size on.

Starting my pct this week so I fugue 16 weeks after next week ends so I'd say my next cycle will be about Feb.
    I want to make sure I have this straight. Ater 16 weeks you plan to runa short 6-8 week prop.ace cycle followed IMMEDIATLY by tren E and Test E??? I need some clarification perhaps

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If the cycle worked well for you do it again. No need to increase dose. Grow into it

stpete is offline Banned
    I'm a little confused as well. Sounds like your PCT is only 2 weeks.?

Sorry, I was just sitting here thinking about different cycles and was planning on prop & tren ace for my next one after pct & time off for the one I just finished. Was thinking that instead of running tren again next cycle to do a short prop only cycle 8 weeks than the pct & time off then run the prop/tren ace 10 week cycle. Just wanted to get thoughts on it, if it's a waste or just stick with the test/tren and like said, grow into it.

Sorry, I was just sitting here thinking about different cycles and was planning on prop & tren ace for my next one after pct & time off for the one I just finished. Was thinking that instead of running tren again next cycle to do a short prop only cycle 8 weeks than the pct & time off then run the prop/tren ace 10 week cycle. Just wanted to get thoughts on it, if it's a waste or just stick with the test/tren and like said, grow into it.
    There is nothing WRONG with it. But Tren is a great compound and if something is working for you and you are not having a difficult time with the sides, then why change?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete

I'm a little confused as well. Sounds like your PCT is only 2 weeks.?
    Sorry I said after next week ends, I meant after the last week of pct ends, I'm running 4 wks pct.

Thread Information