Anxnymous is offline Associate Member

Countries of AAS

I was thinkin bout takin a 'vacation' and get some gear, but i hear in the last 3 months mexico isnt the best country to go to, so would Thailand be the next best?

mmgearworks is offline Junior Member
    By the use of the word "get" I presume you mean retrieve as opposed to go there to use... Thailand great for a gear getaway, going to be quite a long vacation to not negatively infringe on your cycle! And the temptations will be a fun test of your dedication... Look into it, in terms of retrieving gear like going shopping to bring/post back. Then no comment. Not play play stuff.

Mr.Port is offline New Member
    only the last three months?

most of EU is laxed on it. more so in middle east and asia.
    yeah thailand is great and everything is cheap (to us, not them) unless you stay in touristy places that might milk you.
    also dont go too deep alone or strange places, you want to be in general public but yet not secluded.
    robed and killed in thialand ... well.... be carful and its an awesome place. and try to blend in NOT show off with bling or fancy clothing.
    if anything dress like crap when you can and have more fun as a "local" as much as you can .

and make sure the "girl" does not have a shlonge before you get too frisky!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure you have a way of getting your gear home.

most middle east couuntries do not need a Rx.

Well thats the things, the only trick i know bout customs is putting a condom over the gear, but mexico an crossing the border you can put it behind ac, radios, in seats ect.. but, the laws have a changed abit there an theres alot more counterfeits now.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anxnymous View Post
    Well thats the things, the only trick i know bout customs is putting a condom over the gear, but mexico an crossing the border you can put it behind ac, radios, in seats ect.. but, the laws have a changed abit there an theres alot more counterfeits now.
    I would NEVER risk my liberty over AAS!

Be careful!!!

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I would NEVER risk my liberty over AAS!

Be careful!!!
    Yeah I was wondering how I could get my AAS back from Thailand when I go there (I go somewhat often)...I have a little Thai GF that could mail them to me I guess but I wonder how hard customs would hit a package from Thailand....not sure if it's really worth the risk tbh.

Anyone have experience with this?

They will hit it hard man, straight red flag country... It comes down to luck of the draw if you pack correctly. Without correct packing or when sending in a parcel they will check every time. Can't go much deeper on this unfortunately.

If you order from a company there, like i said before they'll wrap it in condoms so they cant tell what it is in x-rays, but even if they pull itaside all they can do is send it back to the original sender or keep it, you wouldntget in trouble UNLESS, they kept track of it an had DEA deliver it to your house, they would ask you to sign for it saying its yours, you either sign an they arrest you on the spot, or you deny it immediatly and they cant do anything. Stay safe and always cautious when dealing but there are tricks in smothering them in. If you order through mexico you wont have problems with customs, just watch for conterfeits!

Quote Originally Posted by mmgearworks View Post
    They will hit it hard man, straight red flag country... It comes down to luck of the draw if you pack correctly. Without correct packing or when sending in a parcel they will check every time. Can't go much deeper on this unfortunately.
    Oh well, paying around $500 a cycle isn't a big deal for me anyway, it would be nice to have a 100% legit supplier though but it's not worth the risk it seems.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    they'll wrap it in condoms so they cant tell what it is in x-rays,
    Where the hell does one get lead lined condoms?

Quote Originally Posted by evander87

Where the hell does one get lead lined condoms?
    BangCOCK

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1

Oh well, paying around $500 a cycle isn't a big deal for me anyway, it would be nice to have a 100% legit supplier though but it's not worth the risk it seems.
    That is my opinion as well. I don't care how well disguised someone thinks their parcel is, mmg is correct, some countries are flagged for this kind of trafficking and US Customs isn't stupid and has seen many variations on efforts to thwart detection of banned products.

It's unlikely the DEA would show up at your house unless you are moving quantities large enough to imply trafficking/resale on US soil. In most cases, the items would be seized and you could receive a seizure letter from a federal agency.

But why risk your liberty, as TR pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseverance1

Even your 100% legit supplier will get a large volume of his exports seized. Some offer reship, nice piece of mind etc... But they play the same gamble as you would posting with a bit more "customs education" and "packing technique".

Either way, my source here has quality and when it comes to injecting something in me, im willing to pay moreClick image for larger version. 

Name:	mail.gteg.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	128239 two more vials today

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^ your source has everything and you got 2 more vials, then you are thinking on going to different countries on your own to get the gear, Makes no sense. Sound like you are trying to get people to contact you for you "source"

Also putting stuff in condoms does nothing for an x-ray. Thats ridiculous.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thats what alot of companies do in the middle east... an nope not trying to sell at all, too sketchy, but my next cycle is going to be clen , t3, tren and probably test p, and he even said i might wanna get t3 an clen from middle east bc its cheaper so i been thinkin bout goin in january.

Thats what alot of companies do in the middle east... an nope not trying to sell at all, too sketchy, but my next cycle is going to be clen, t3, tren and probably test p, and he even said i might wanna get t3 an clen from middle east bc its cheaper so i been thinkin bout goin in january.

Isn't clen and T3 pretty cheap anyway???

pipper0916 is offline Junior Member
    Thats what alot of companies do in the middle east... an nope not trying to sell at all, too sketchy, but my next cycle is going to be clen, t3, tren and probably test p, and he even said i might wanna get t3 an clen from middle east bc its cheaper so i been thinkin bout goin in january.
    if i would run a cycle thats what i would run

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Unless this WHOLE trip is free, you arent saving anything. T3 and clen are pretty easy and cheap to come by

kmms is offline Productive Member
    complete BS

Quote Originally Posted by kmms

complete BS
    Ok... Expand on your BS call?

i don't know, just the fact that i have lived here for a decade and sent loads of packages big and small from here to the states without any issues whatsoever, east coast to west coast and in between. i think you are underestimating the amount of trade that flows back and forth between these two countries and overestimating their ability to focus on one of them.

I have a place in Thailand myself and was also my home for a good portion of my life. I don't underestimate the trade man, that's the one thing that works in a senders favor is passing under the radar because of that. Not a single issue? Presume the tons of packages you were talking about contained AAS? Not a single seized item? In which case yes you lucky and my note to how the goods are packed also relates to how they are sent (from declaration to service used to bubble wrap and everything in between) and it does play a large role...
    And I will never advise it to someone and i will always state the grim facts before a story like yours, import and export of steroids when you don't know what you doing will burn your money and get you caught. That simple.
    However my board post is not incorrect with regards to Thailand being a high risk incoming country for the US. Can call customs and check yourself.

And the focus is not on US mail entering Thailand or mail destined for US exiting Thailand.... The border issue is Thai incoming mail which is destined for US and is always deemed high risk.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You could drive in to Mexico and fill up a spare tire full of gear. They did it on an episode of Locked Up: Abroad. The only reason they got caught on the show was because they were using counterfeit money to pay for stuff.

well then, it seems almost incredible that with all of the "high risk" countries (according to the US) around the world that a single package is ever successfully delivered. mind boggling even, they should have a special task force focused on each country at each post office.

in fact, the only time i've ever had a package seized it was sent from the us to thailand and contained a few sex toys for my girlfriends. is the us a high risk country also? i'm amazed anything ever gets delivered.

i've also commented on another thread that of all of the family visits i've had here over the years, dozens of them really, not one single person has ever been searched or had their bags searched upon returning to any of the various major airports in the US. pretty amazing considering it's such a high risk country here, you'd think they'd be strip searching everyone.

I gotta say with in reason hey man... I don't know how their system works (well not in terms of how they treat a country on their radar)

But I do know its a flagged country and that's a fact... They do scrutinize mail from flagged countries more so than others, they even have % stats on how much more they do so.

Maybe a US citizen returning home is a different story? I don't know...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I gotta say with in reason hey man... I don't know how their system works (well not in terms of how they treat a country on their radar)

But I do know its a flagged country and that's a fact... They do scrutinize mail from flagged countries more so than others, they even have % stats on how much more they do so.

Maybe a US citizen returning home is a different story? I don't know...
    Odds are, if you're sending in to America, it'll probably go through. As long as the packaging doesn't make it obvious or doesn't look like they're trying to hide it, it'll probably go through with no problems. Customs in the US have to deal with thousands of parcels every day. It's literally impossible for them to inspect every piece of mail.

But there is always risk involved. I think you'd have better luck going on a 2-3 days cruise from san diego in to mexico and bringing gear in that way.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    OK, dumb question, and hope it doesn't violate board rules, but if you intend to buy in Mexico, is it true that it's OTC there? So you just go into any drugstore and they have all kinds of gear on the shelves? Or do you have to find the shady back-alley clinic?

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    OK, dumb question, and hope it doesn't violate board rules, but if you intend to buy in Mexico, is it true that it's OTC there? So you just go into any drugstore and they have all kinds of gear on the shelves? Or do you have to find the shady back-alley clinic?
    I'm not a Mexico expert but if it's anything like Thailand then it's not "legal" in the sense that it is your right to have it. Here, pharmacists are allowed to prescribe medication, so you find a competent pharmacist, discuss your issues and go from there. I highly doubt each and every pharmacy in Mexico has everything you want or would even give it to you if they did. No different here. You must know what you are after, know how to spot reputable brands and appropriate prices for the area you are in and then spend a day or two going from pharmacy to pharmacy to find it.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Damn. I like my scenario better. I envisioned going into a store and filling up a shopping basket. No pharmacist is going to give a female anything like I'd ask for.

I used to have one hell of a sweet deal; a friend who lived in a country where it was legal for "personal use" so he'd just buy it and I'd send him money via paypal and he'd mail it. But then he developed a serious meth habit and started using my gear as well, even though he didn't work out. He never ripped me off but I just didn't feel comfortable sending him my money anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    Damn. I like my scenario better. I envisioned going into a store and filling up a shopping basket. No pharmacist is going to give a female anything like I'd ask for.

I used to have one hell of a sweet deal; a friend who lived in a country where it was legal for "personal use" so he'd just buy it and I'd send him money via paypal and he'd mail it. But then he developed a serious meth habit and started using my gear as well, even though he didn't work out. He never ripped me off but I just didn't feel comfortable sending him my money anymore.
    I wouldn't write off your chances yet. Find a suitable pharmacist who recognizes what you are after from the moment you mention the name. Don't tell them you want dbol , give them the full name. If they have to look it up, move on to the next pharmacy. They will have some on every street but the closer to the border the more likely you'll get ripped off IMHO.

Thread Information