Jaxon0408 is offline Associate Member

Pain and swelling after glute injection

I've been reading a lot of threads on other people having this similar problem but not exactly. I started my 4th week yesterday (Sunday) in the glute as usual but this one was different. Was a little more painful than the other pins and began to hurt immediately after. Not a throbbing pain or anything just sore. Well today it is swollen and sore as well. I was wondering if maybe I hit a tendon or something. It wasn't a vein I'm sure because I check before injecting and I am very clean. I use needles right out of the package and change needles before injecting. Anyway just trying to get feed back on it. From what I have read from other people its nothing out of the ordinary with straight test sometimes so I'm not worried just concerned because this is the first problem I've had.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxon0408
    I've been reading a lot of threads on other people having this similar problem but not exactly. I started my 4th week yesterday (Sunday) in the glute as usual but this one was different. Was a little more painful than the other pins and began to hurt immediately after. Not a throbbing pain or anything just sore. Well today it is swollen and sore as well. I was wondering if maybe I hit a tendon or something. It wasn't a vein I'm sure because I check before injecting and I am very clean. I use needles right out of the package and change needles before injecting. Anyway just trying to get feed back on it. From what I have read from other people its nothing out of the ordinary with straight test sometimes so I'm not worried just concerned because this is the first problem I've had.
    Test e cycle only.

stpete is offline Banned
    Probably should find another injection site. Switch between glutes and quads would be my suggestion.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Most likely just small muscle tearing from a shaky hand. Keep an eye on it for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Probably should find another injection site. Switch between glutes and quads would be my suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Most likely just small muscle tearing from a shaky hand. Keep an eye on it for a few days.
    Ugh I hate the quads! 1st pin was there and I could hardly walk for days but your probably right. Just making sure it wasn't anything to worry about...yet. Since it happened almost immediately after I figured I hit something or maybe flexed a little when it was in and roughed the injection up a little. Anyway thanks for the info guys. My employees probably think I'm sick today from running to the bathroom so much this morn. It's just becoming a pain in the a** .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I hate quads also try the delts bro.

Thread Information