Firepal is offline Junior Member

using gear bottle for HCG

its been three weeks and my 20ML phial from ar-r isent here yet. I need to start my HCG pretty soon before its to late. I know im an idiot for not having everything ready from the start. I have an empty phial that had sustanon in it was wondering if there was any way I could use that to mix my HCG in? if not ill have to just wait. If my tests get atrophied should i just wait till my PCT and blast the HCG?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Always use a sterile vial, never reuse. It's not the fact that it had sust in it that is the big issue. The issue is that you have had an empty vial laying around for who knows how long and there's no way of knowing what how many germs and bacteria have contaminated it in that time. You can get a sterile vial from ar-r .com for under 2 bucks and you'll get it in like 3 days. No sense chancing anything.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepal View Post
    its been three weeks and my 20ML phial from ar-r isent here yet. I need to start my HCG pretty soon before its to late. I know im an idiot for not having everything ready from the start. I have an empty phial that had sustanon in it was wondering if there was any way I could use that to mix my HCG in? if not ill have to just wait. If my tests get atrophied should i just wait till my PCT and blast the HCG?
    you can oder them from the site sponsor, AR-R , up in the right hand corner of this page. and no, do not use a used vial. im pretty sure you'll be able to wait 3 days.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Have to keep it clean!!! You know how many guys come through here with infections due to stupid non sterile actions...... just crazy.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Just wait and use the clean sterile bottle. Next time plan everything in reverse. PCT first. Never start without having everything you need on hand.

Thread Information