Thread: Cystic acne...

mrowcad7 is offline New Member

Cystic acne...

So around 8 months ago i took 1cc of test 100 and 1cc of tren ace

i immediately stopped after you guys told me how much of a tard i am for taking it since i'm 18 and dont plan on juicing ever after researching and getting amazing results naturally.

a month after taking it i started getting cystic acne and went to the dermatologist, i was put on accutane and it just got worse and worse.. im on my 4th month of accutane, and prednisone.. i still have open cysts, however not as many, and my chest is covered with scarring..

i'm eating clean foods, staying away from any type of greasy food and only drinking water..
    also doing a blood type diet.. staying away from red meats and milk.

doing anything i can so this stuff can go away and since i figured you guys have been through this

can someone please tell me what they did to get rid of it.. or can add on to stuff i do..

what my dosage looked like for accutane
    1st month 40mg a day, i reacted badly to it
    2nd month 20mg a day, 60mg prednisone x6days, 50mgx5 40x4,30x3,20x2,10x1
    3rd month 10mg a day, 40mgx7day, 30mgx7,20mgx7,10 mgx7
    going back soon to see whatsup..

shit sucks.. 3 years ago had it on my face now i have scars/bumpy face but i took natural tesst boosters, so i know its from the juice.. please help

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    have you had blood work?

and what was your adverse reaction to the accutane first month?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    did the derm give you any topical treatment in addition to the oral accutane? might also need to consider adding an oral antibiotic to the accutane.

and like Mick said, check your blood for liver damage before continuing prolonged use of accutane, and check test and estro levels just in case.

Thread Information