getnswoll14 is offline New Member

Question Drinking winnie?

The cycle i'm about to take i have to take winni and equ. eod and the enanth once a week. I heard that you can drink the winnie and it will have the same effects. Is this true? I'm already goin to inject equ 50mg eod so i really don't want to have to have my ass hurtin all the time. Does anyone know?

swoll?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    can you drink winny?!? WTF?!? are you crazy?! if you drink it your nuts will fall off, and your ears will grow like Ross Perot's,, matter-o-fact HE was the last guy that tried to drink it....

Just bustin ya bro because that's one of our FAVORITE questions right fellas?!?

YES you CAN drink Winny,,, 50mg ED for 4-8wks will work fine.

welcome to AR bro... try the search button,,, lots of easter eggs waiting for you in those old post!!
    ~R.
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 04-29-2003 at 07:55 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    drinking winny will cause testicular cancer..................BTW, thats a joke...try doing a search next time...this question is the most frequently asked...i'd say at least once every day

No flame bro, but this question has been asked sooooooooo many times. Yes, you can drink your winny. Try doing a search for some more info.

Damn...i'm sorry guys i guess i didn't catch the posts about this. Thanx for info and lettin me know i'm a dumbass. i won't ask a stupid question again. One more thing....the 50mg equ i'm about to start..eod or ed? for 10 weeks for good lean mass cycle?

is this another stupid question?
    swoll

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll have to stick yourself a lot during that cycle... between the test and eq, like 4, 3cc's a week. I'd ditch the 50 mg eq and find some 200mg.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by getnswoll14

swoll
    No it is not...nor was your other question. With the eq I assume you're talking 50mg per either ed or eod...at eod, you're only looking at 175mg or so a week, and at ed 350mg. You'll want to be at the 350, if not higher. Additionally, you may want to give serious consideration toward running it for longer than ten weeks...maybe up to twelve or more. Again, the educational threads and search button are your best friends in this regard. We're often quick to scream "search button", but the truth is you have to sort through a lot of BS oftentimes to get the info you want...however, that being said, contained within that BS is a good deal of info you didn't even know enough to ask about, so it's worth sorting through the mess. I'd suggest you get crackin.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You want to dose Winstrol ED, not EOD. 50mg ED is a good dose. I would NOT run it longer than 8wks max...you can, but you prob wont want to anyways after your joints start hurting.

The EQ, you need at least 400 a week. Thats 8cc shots. Like 2.25 ml EOD wit the EQ. Id get rid of it and get some higher strength. Actually, Id ditch both and get test...

I have 10cc of test enth, 10cc mg emg equ, 20cc 50mg equ.

I'm lookin for a lean cycle and this was proposed to me. i'm looking to shred a little fat so i'm gonna take your advice and get a lot more equ. I don't want to get rid of what i have so is there a way to mix this equ with test enth?

I'm kinda new to the board so I will search morethrough the BS next time b/c there is alot. I guess i'm lazy. ha

swoll

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg EQ? I'm afraid you're going to look like a pin cushion.

IMO EQ is best run between 400-600mg wk for 10-14 wks.

I usually run TEST for 10-14 wks600-800mg wk, but some guys run it as high as 2grams a wk!!

Winny is 17AA so is faster acting but harder on the liver. I run it at 50mg ED for 6wks. I have injected and takin it orally. winny is water based so it will crystalize in the muscle, meaning injections can be painful. for this reason, and the frequency of injections, I prefer to take it orally. when you run winny or D-bol be sure to take milk thistle to protect your liver. you will also need to get some clomid for post cycle therapy .

good luck,
    ~R.

I have the clomid. So basically i need a shit load more of equ and another 20mls of winnie. OK its official. i'm going broke!!
    haha thanks man.

swoll

wood is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro I know what you mean about going broke. I'm thinking about drinking winny too if I could get my hands on some.

Originally posted by getnswoll14

swoll [/B]
    No, its not a stupid question bro, your still learning. Next time try using the good ol' "search" button. It can work wonders.

Thrower is offline New Member
    here is a question for you
    I have heard that winstrol is the pitchers steriod helping throwing velocity. Does it also help explosive lifts such as the hang clean.
    Could you tell me If I would see any results in a 4 week cycle 50mg eod. I am worried about joint pain is the reason for such a short cycle. Also what is the likliness of liver damage in that amount of time. Would clomid be necessary after that cycle and where in the hell do I make all the injections at since there are so many.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    What do you think about the winny tabs?? preferred to inject or drinking?? Just a thought.

Originally posted by Thrower
    here is a question for you
    I have heard that winstrol is the pitchers steriod helping throwing velocity. Does it also help explosive lifts such as the hang clean.
    Could you tell me If I would see any results in a 4 week cycle 50mg eod. I am worried about joint pain is the reason for such a short cycle. Also what is the likliness of liver damage in that amount of time. Would clomid be necessary after that cycle and where in the hell do I make all the injections at since there are so many.
    Can't really give you an opinion if winstrol enhances a picher's velocity. IMO its a great anabolic because I love the pumps I get from it and its excellent for muscle hardening. Your not going to put alot of mass from winny, but the gains that you do achieve from it are very keepable. Winny should be cycled at 50mg/ED for 6wks for optimal results. If your worried about joint pain you can always take some glucosimine, that may help a little. I always suggest a liver protectant when cycling winny because it is slightly heptoxic. Milk thistle, ALA, glutamine and Tylers Detox are all good. Yes, you will definately need clomid post cycle. Start it the day after your last inject of winny at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. You should always rotate injection site bro. Especially if injects are frequent, i.e. L-glute, R-glute, L-quad, R-quad, L-delt, R-delt, etc. IMO winny should not be ran alone because of its great synergistic effects. Good luck.

BTW you don't HAVE to inject your winstrol . You can take it orally as well.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    you'll have to stick yourself a lot during that cycle... between the test and eq, like 4, 3cc's a week. I'd ditch the 50 mg eq and find some 200mg.
    What are some brand names that sell 200mg/ml of eq? I know Ttokkyo did, but I've heard they aren't making any anymore.

Originally posted by HazyA

What are some brand names that sell 200mg/ml of eq? I know Ttokkyo did, but I've heard they aren't making any anymore.
    QV makes a 200mg/ml EQ and so does some underground labs.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    holy shit winny is drinkable, ive been sticking the winny amps in my rectum for the pass 2 months, wish you guys would have told me earlier........Madmax

I played college baseball and i've seen winnie do wonders for a pitchers
    velocity. a buddy of mine went from throwing 90 to 94. the only thing that bothered him was his back was always a little tight. so just stretch out good. i would definitely use as a pitcher but always stretch arm first.

swoll

Thread Information