Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    TheLastRabbi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    52

    Ideal anavar cycle length

    I've been on anavar for 6 weeks now and am having great results.I started on 40 mg for 10 days then upped it to 50 mg for another week.I have been taking 60 mg for the last 25 days and all is good.loss of sex drive and the odd headache are the only sides I have experienced.I am planning on running it for a total of 12 weeks.is this too long or the right cycle duration?
    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    What dose are you planning for the last 6 weeks? Are you dosing 7 days consecutively or some other protocol? Although generally less hepatotoxic, are you considering anything to control liver enzyme responses to hepatic stress? Are you dosing Anavar alone or supporting it with testosterone via TRT or a cycle of some kind?

    12 weeks is typically longer than some would advise but not entirely unreasonable provided the right precautions are in place.

  3. #3
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRabbi;61***90
    I've been on anavar for 6 weeks now and am having great results.I started on 40 mg for 10 days then upped it to 50 mg for another week.I have been taking 60 mg for the last 25 days and all is good.loss of sex drive and the odd headache are the only sides I have experienced.I am planning on running it for a total of 12 weeks.is this too long or the right cycle duration?
    Thanks in advance
    Perfect example of an oxymoron:

    1) All is good
    2) Only sides are a loss of sex drive

    Mate,
    the ideal range is between 60 and 100mg/day for men for a period of about 6 weeks.


    Next time you should start with testosterone to cover the lack of natty test production in your body due to being surpressed by the var. And since you are supressed, remember to pct.

  4. #4
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    ^^ agree with Mr. Font. 6wks 60-100 and a trt test base.

  5. #5
    TheLastRabbi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    52
    I've put on 4kg of lean mass and my fat has dropped from 7.2 to 5.9 which is partly due to my diet and the programme I was on for the last 6 wks.my leg strength went up about 25% on all lifts but my upper body didn't gain much in strength.my diet is spot on and my training is also.im hoping that I won't lose any of my gains once I come off.i have a 3 wk supply of nolvadex for pct also.feedback pls

  6. #6
    Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRabbi View Post
    I've put on 4kg of lean mass and my fat has dropped from 7.2 to 5.9 which is partly due to my diet and the programme I was on for the last 6 wks.my leg strength went up about 25% on all lifts but my upper body didn't gain much in strength.my diet is spot on and my training is also.im hoping that I won't lose any of my gains once I come off.i have a 3 wk supply of nolvadex for pct also.feedback pls
    You serious? Is this just from an Anavar only cycle? How many MG of Anavar were you doing and for how many weeks?

  7. #7
    TheLastRabbi is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmthetics

    You serious? Is this just from an Anavar only cycle? How many MG of Anavar were you doing and for how many weeks?
    If u read my first post.....

  8. #8
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    6-8wks is a safe place.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    I normally run 100mg for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I don't find the benefit worth the cost.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •