TheLastRabbi is offline Junior Member

Ideal anavar cycle length

I've been on anavar for 6 weeks now and am having great results.I started on 40 mg for 10 days then upped it to 50 mg for another week.I have been taking 60 mg for the last 25 days and all is good.loss of sex drive and the odd headache are the only sides I have experienced.I am planning on running it for a total of 12 weeks.is this too long or the right cycle duration?
    Thanks in advance

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What dose are you planning for the last 6 weeks? Are you dosing 7 days consecutively or some other protocol? Although generally less hepatotoxic, are you considering anything to control liver enzyme responses to hepatic stress? Are you dosing Anavar alone or supporting it with testosterone via TRT or a cycle of some kind?

12 weeks is typically longer than some would advise but not entirely unreasonable provided the right precautions are in place.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRabbi;61***90
    I've been on anavar for 6 weeks now and am having great results.I started on 40 mg for 10 days then upped it to 50 mg for another week.I have been taking 60 mg for the last 25 days and all is good.loss of sex drive and the odd headache are the only sides I have experienced.I am planning on running it for a total of 12 weeks.is this too long or the right cycle duration?
    Thanks in advance
    Perfect example of an oxymoron:

1) All is good
    2) Only sides are a loss of sex drive

Mate,
    the ideal range is between 60 and 100mg/day for men for a period of about 6 weeks.

Next time you should start with testosterone to cover the lack of natty test production in your body due to being surpressed by the var. And since you are supressed, remember to pct.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    ^^ agree with Mr. Font. 6wks 60-100 and a trt test base.

I've put on 4kg of lean mass and my fat has dropped from 7.2 to 5.9 which is partly due to my diet and the programme I was on for the last 6 wks.my leg strength went up about 25% on all lifts but my upper body didn't gain much in strength.my diet is spot on and my training is also.im hoping that I won't lose any of my gains once I come off.i have a 3 wk supply of nolvadex for pct also.feedback pls

Sharmthetics is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRabbi View Post
    I've put on 4kg of lean mass and my fat has dropped from 7.2 to 5.9 which is partly due to my diet and the programme I was on for the last 6 wks.my leg strength went up about 25% on all lifts but my upper body didn't gain much in strength.my diet is spot on and my training is also.im hoping that I won't lose any of my gains once I come off.i have a 3 wk supply of nolvadex for pct also.feedback pls
    You serious? Is this just from an Anavar only cycle? How many MG of Anavar were you doing and for how many weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmthetics

You serious? Is this just from an Anavar only cycle? How many MG of Anavar were you doing and for how many weeks?
    If u read my first post.....

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    6-8wks is a safe place.

I normally run 100mg for 6 weeks. After 6 weeks I don't find the benefit worth the cost.

Thread Information