mikey hulk is offline Member

Not important question

I was wondering if the virgin muscle pain returns after not cycling for six months
    I only ask because I'm on my last week of amy first twelve week cycle and the pins are now smooth and pain free will It return to pain and suffering ???

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I know I will probably get blown up for thisbut, I think "virgin muscle" is a load of BS. If tht were the case you would feel pain everytime you pinned a different spot including pinnng a cpl inches away from the time before.

I think most PIP is casued by "virgin pinners" shaky hands=damaged muscle=pain.

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Makes sense I'm a lot more confident pinning now

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I know I will probably get blown up for thisbut, I think "virgin muscle" is a load of BS. If tht were the case you would feel pain everytime you pinned a different spot including pinnng a cpl inches away from the time before.

I think most PIP is casued by "virgin pinners" shaky hands=damaged muscle=pain.
    The conventional explanation is that the muscle itself (not just the local muscle cells) becomes accustomed to the foreign substance and becomes more efficient at absorbing it with less pain. I can buy that.

Sworder is offline Banned
    It's a chemical inflammation caused by BA, BB, AAS, and sometimes the carrier. When pinning a new muscle start low 0.5ml and work your way up from there so you aren't crippled.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The conventional explanation is that the muscle itself (not just the local muscle cells) becomes accustomed to the foreign substance and becomes more efficient at absorbing it with less pain. I can buy that.
    I think thats mainly BS as well. First time I injected in my quad..pain. Never had it again or in any other area. Highly unlikely that my delt became accustomed to absorbing AAS after pinning quads.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i thought it was due to the stretching and micro tears of the connective tissue between the muscle fibers and subsequent inflammation. some muscles are more tightly bound to each other compared to others, thats why thigh injections seem to hurt more than elsewhere.

stpete is offline Banned
    It's always been the compound for me. If it stings my quads, it will sting everywhere else. If it doesn't, then it doesn't anywhere else. But i never experienced any virgin pain when i first started or had any content issues till the last 5-6 years.

Sworder is offline Banned
    BA is the largest culprit for the inflammation. If it hurts a lot add sterile oil to the mix and it won't hurt because you are diluting the BA%.

jarudd23 is offline Junior Member
    Everones different in my opinion. First time I ever injected my quad(2ml) it was absolutely painless. Since then I sometimes get a lil sore. Same goes if I inject glutes or delts. Sometimes a lil sore but most times not.

Thread Information