Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scoobs1986 is offline New Member
    Im down to 80mg this week or less because mondays and thursdays i cut a pill in half and give it to my partner to stash. so 15% reduction.
    Im doing it tough but im really handling it well and listening to my body when it needs it. Just taking enough to get through.

I have had other addictions in the past oxy, meth etc so im not going to go there.

I want to feel the pain so it will remind me to never touch the stuff again.

Im still on a really healthy diet, beans cabbage lots of different fruit, nuts, baked chicken lot's of salad. I know my body processes it so fast but the healthy eating and supplements help.

But I am like 200mph all the time then just crash, up down up down, emotional work stress, home stress 6 month old boy. dad died recently.
    Benzos took the emotions away and I feel i can't grieve properly with them.

Anyways,

Thanks for everyones help and advice

much appreciated

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Doing my first and second cycles I was on two milligrams of klonopin a day as well as 8 milligrams of Suboxone a day and I got great results but that's just me I have a weird physiology

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    scoobs1986 - just be cautious while you are going off Diazepam; if you drop a dose and notice some strange feelings like intense anxiety or depression, it's likely best to bump it up even just 2.5 - 5 mg's for another week or two, and then try decreasing it slowly. If you're feeling like things are just getting out of hand and the symptoms are too severe, you might want to see a Dr.

Just know that you are not alone; there are many people who have been in your place and want to help. Just take it a day at a time, and closely monitor how you are feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Scabtree View Post
    scoobs1986 - just be cautious while you are going off Diazepam; if you drop a dose and notice some strange feelings like intense anxiety or depression, it's likely best to bump it up even just 2.5 - 5 mg's for another week or two, and then try decreasing it slowly. If you're feeling like things are just getting out of hand and the symptoms are too severe, you might want to see a Dr.

Just know that you are not alone; there are many people who have been in your place and want to help. Just take it a day at a time, and closely monitor how you are feeling...
    definitely do you think it's right me taking it into my own hands os to speak dropping a little bit more than the doc prescribed only by 5mg a week

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    If you have overwhelming withdraw symptoms, I would definitely seek expert advice. The big concern when going off benzo's quickly, is the potential development of depressive and other mental related disorders... which can sneak up on you very suddenly. So be mindful each day about your symptoms and how you are feeling, then take it from there.

Pretty soon you'll be in the clear;

Hi everyone thought i would drop in and say hey, Ive held of on the cycle of course. Im now down to 40mg, this is where i feel it's going to get pretty dam hard. Im committed. Iv'e also been in hospital and had e coli, multiple lumbar punctures ct scans to see what was going on, and I had a blood infection, yes I've been in the wars.

I have dropped 10kg from 102.5kg to around to 91kg, I have a muscular frame so the fat and a little muscle has gone but **** Im feeling a lot better, well as good as can be.

I have a side question, what temp should a bottle of sus250 be kept at? I'm guessing not above 30 degrees Celsius? or 25

So thanks everyone for the support and comments

peace scoobs

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Just my opinion here...First off 90 mg a day is insane! If your planning on coming off completely or just tapering down to a stable dose then wait till then until you cycle. If you start a cycle while tapering you'll most likely feel like shit and not be wanting to eat much thus giving little energy towards your work...if you do a cycle and then get off the benzos you will just lose it all or most while detoxing. So get off or get stable before. I take 1mg klonopin every day or two, in my opinion it's the best benzo to take. Good luck!

Chiang Mai Dave is offline New Member
    Hi matey
    I live in thailand where vals are easy to buy at the pharmacy with no perscription,i started taking 10mg ED,because i have trouble sleeping on cycle,
    even with this low dose i now have a problem...cant imagine what 90mg's a day would be like,i would be in a coma!!!!
    I have tried to stop,but cant sleep without it now,and after a few days i start getting ticks and going to the shopping mall is a nightmare as all the noises seem alot louder than there are,i even did a visa run to burma without any,stading in burma imigration was not fun,this is all from 10mg ED.
    Hope all goes well for you and i cant imagine what you are going thru on such a high dose.
    Be strong m8.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    I used to take 30 mgs of Xanax every day. No, that isn't an exaggeration. The last time I stopped, I had seizures and they put me on anti seizure meds for a year.

I haven't taken anything, with the exception of testosterone , in almost 5 years. There are a lot of non-benzo options available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information