MadRunner is offline New Member

Assistance in cutting a little water

HEY GANG.

I am a cyclist. 39 years old.

3rd week
    4/iu HGH 5 days on, 2 off.
    250 mg Test e/wk

Started at 182cm/82 kg .. and am exactly that right now.

I know the test dose is small. But that's all I want for now.
    Was on t4, but weened off. Didn't feel great on it.

I have no gyno symptoms to speak of. But am carrying just a little more water than I would like. The amount of cardio I do, I would like to lean out more (without adding more to the cycle). You can appreciate as an endurance athlete, I want to keep my weight down. I seem to be keeping the scales even over the last few weeks, with no real massive gym work that would explain a muscle gain that would offset weight loss (which normally happens naturally at this point)... in other words, I suspect water and see a little swelling around my ankles when I take my socks off.

I would appreciate any recommendations.. with specific instruction. For instance if Adex, how much, how long. But please keep in mind, sides from anti e should be kept in consideration as joint pain and endurance sports dont really like each other.

Thanks in advance.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    first things are reducing your sodium and also look into taking an automatize inhibitor wkly. any blood work lately?

Thanks MK ... heading for round of BW tomorrow. Recommendation on Ai? Wait and see blood work? thanks again for your attention. cheers

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    youre welcome.

aromasain or arimidex for ai. but of course, your bw will tell the tale of the tape.

Test E is a longer ester and will hold a little more water than Prop, a shorter ester. As mentioned, sodium holds a lot of water. Have you thought about using Clen ? I used relatively small dose, 40mcg/ed, and got pretty good results. T4/Clen is a good combo but if you're not comfortable with T4 you can just do the clen. The sides with clen is the cramps. If you try clen make sure you're taking in 3g go 5g of taurine/ed.

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    Keep Carbs and Sodium intake low.
    Drink lots of water.
    Invest in and AI such as Aromasin (Exemestane) or Arimidex (Anastrozole). Both will keep estrogen levels down and will keep water retention low.

I was holding water in my test/mast/var cycle and added Arimidex and it only took about about a week to notice the difference in water retention.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what kind of gh are you using.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thanks for the great input gang.

scotchguard .. thanks for the clen recommendation. However, I posted I didnt want to add anything (except an ai) to the cycle. Plus, cramping is not a good thing to have considering my sport.

Everyone else... my sodium is very low as is. But will keep an extra good eye out.
    Cant keep carbs TOO low, they are essential for my endurance. But will keep them to bare minimum.

Regarding aromasain or arimidex . Can someone give me the pros and cons of each.. and the thoughts on which one considering my comments in previous posts.

Gixxerboy - taking Ansomone.

Thanks for the great, informed answers.

there is alot of mixed things with ansomone's now.
    But gh can also cause you to retain water

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRunner View Post
    Thanks for the great input gang.

scotchguard .. thanks for the clen recommendation. However, I posted I didnt want to add anything (except an ai) to the cycle. Plus, cramping is not a good thing to have considering my sport.

Everyone else... my sodium is very low as is. But will keep an extra good eye out.
    Cant keep carbs TOO low, they are essential for my endurance. But will keep them to bare minimum.

Regarding aromasain or arimidex . Can someone give me the pros and cons of each.. and the thoughts on which one considering my comments in previous posts.

Gixxerboy - taking Ansomone.

Thanks for the great, informed answers.
    Arimidex - Pro is that it is cheaper than aromasin . Con is that there is a possibility for estrogen rebound depending on how much you use

Aromasin - Pro is that it is a Type 2 suicidal AI and actually destroys the estrogen so you have no rebound when you come off. And is a little stronger than Arimidex. Con is that it usually costs a little more that Arimidex.

Just start your dose low and ease it up until you feel right. Too much of either will not benefit you. Joints, Lethargy

cheers gixxer. I have read a lot of the mixed reviews on the ansomone. It was the only product available. Went into it skeptical. Even started to doubt. Then got the same sides (wrist soreness) I got with a previous run of Genotropin. I actually took this as a good sign that the product was legit. So all cool on that front. Btw, previous run was without the test and didnt have a problem with water.... (not that the water is a huge problem now)

However, brings up a good question --- if Geno or other product become available mid-run on the Ansomone, is it cool to switch over? (though not sure I would want to being relatively assured I am on good product now).

And another note - If I keep battling water, it's almost as if this whole effort to get more lean, hold back injury and heal faster might be not worth it if I am carrying extra water and my performance is affected negatively.

Thanks for the ears and words.. I look forward to more comments...

K-PIN... great reply. Perfect info. THANKS

yes you can switch brands of gh. Brand should does not matter as long as they are both pharm grade.

swithuk is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=MadRunner;6192732]cheers gixxer. I have read a lot of the mixed reviews on the ansomone. It was the only product available. Went into it skeptical. Even started to doubt. Then got the same sides (wrist soreness) I got with a previous run of Genotropin. I actually took this as a good sign that the product was legit. So all cool on that front. Btw, previous run was without the test and didnt have a problem with water.... (not that the water is a huge problem now)

How long were you running the ansomone before you felt sure it was genuine ?

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i'm only on a basic 25mg dbol /test e 500p.w. cycle and drinking plenty of water and green tea every day as well as taking 30min sun 2-3 times per week has kept my water weight to a minimum. even super low doses (.125mg e3d) of arimidex tend to be too much for me. no problems with rings/watches etc.

Hey Swithuk .. Had some inclination about midway through 2nd week. I was still only pushing 2.5 iu/d. Started to get slight wrist ache, but wasn't sure if it was psychosomatic or not. Soon as I pushed into the 3rd week and ramped up to 4iu/d, then I was sure.

Kmms,. glad to hear you are not holding water! When you say the low dose adex was to much, what sides were you getting? .125 e3d is way low. Anyone else on here know if that dose is even effective?

Thanks as usual guys. For you number freaks out there, I had blood drawn today. Will post results asap.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Hey Swithuk .. Had some inclination about midway through 2nd week. I was still only pushing 2.5 iu/d. Started to get slight wrist ache, but wasn't sure if it was psychosomatic or not. Soon as I pushed into the 3rd week and ramped up to 4iu/d, then I was sure.

Kmms,. glad to hear you are not holding water! When you say the low dose adex was to much, what sides were you getting? .125 e3d is way low. Anyone else on here know if that dose is even effective?

Thanks as usual guys. For you number freaks out there, I had blood drawn today. Will post results asap.
    sure, exceptional joint pain, lethargy and no sex drive to start. literally made me feel like my shoulders had been nailed to my chest. that was at a time when everything was clicking on all cylinders when the arimidex was added at .25 eod. i have different girls waiting for me twice each day, morning and evening like clockwork. literally destroyed my ability to get any effective workout in. started about 24hrs after my second dose so i discontinued for a week and tried it again, bam, same thing over again. guarantee that small a dose (.125) has an effect, but i'm a smaller guy at 180lbs so that may have something to do with it.

swithuk is offline Associate Member

ok thanks . i was running 5i.u e.d and didnt get any sides 2 months in . then i heard other peoples concerns so ive dropped it . id be interested to know what your results are for blood work . your testing for the g.h , right ?

Thread Information