Squats33 is offline Associate Member

Help Please Need Feedback

You can apparently use moneygram online now. Would anyone ever do this or just go in store and use cash?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Either way is fine!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsquat1 View Post
    You can apparently use moneygram online now. Would anyone ever do this or just go in store and use cash?
    Online means credit card with your name on it connected to cash sent. In store can be cash without any real connection to you.

Either way I wouldnt worry much about it. If you are really scared to use a credit card online, get a prepaid card

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    or use western union..

But youre using your card to send cash to family, right? Why would anyone be scared of that

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    or use western union..

Online?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsquat1 View Post
    But youre using your card to send cash to family, right? Why would anyone be scared of that
    Like i said some are worried about having their real name connected to sending money to wherever they are sending. I personally do not care and have never had an issue

i havent used it online but i have used it several times in person for gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Like i said some are worried about having their real name connected to sending money to wherever they are sending. I personally do not care and have never had an issue
    Like a Bawse

this is exactly how i feel as well.

Western Union (not sure about Moneygram) makes you show an ID when sending $ anyhow so your name is on the paperwork...and you are on video the whole time. Soo you could get a fake ID and wear a ski mask while going into WU or.......just stop worrying so much

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Western Union (not sure about Moneygram) makes you show an ID when sending $ anyhow so your name is on the paperwork...and you are on video the whole time. Soo you could get a fake ID and wear a ski mask while going into WU or.......just stop worrying so much
    I have never shown my ID for western union. I simply fill out the form found in a grocery store then take it to the counter. They ask me if thats the name i want to send under and if i want it in US dollars or not. THen they give me a total, I hand them cash, get a receipt and leave

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12

I have never shown my ID for western union. I simply fill out the form found in a grocery store then take it to the counter. They ask me if thats the name i want to send under and if i want it in US dollars or not. THen they give me a total, I hand them cash, get a receipt and leave
    same here, its id to collect it but there is ways around everything too

id be more worried about possessing/using fake id than i would buying gear. but thats Canada for ya. oh, and ive never had to show iD to SEND money.

The one we have here is by iteself. Man they got cameras everywhere and need an ID. But maybe thats just for the over seas payment. Only did it once before getting the local hook up!

Thread Information