Thread: Quick question

GymHero is offline Senior Member

Quick question

I am 4 weeks into a Test/Deca cycle. I have been running 700mg test and 600mg deca ew. I have a slight fever ( 99.2) and looked pale. Could i be getting test flu 4 weeks in? This is my first time ever running a long estered cycle. My previous cycles were with prop/npp and had no signs of test flu. Also i had to re order stane and have not been using a ai and feel my estrogen is fairly high. What do you guys take while this last? Ibuprofen do the trick with lots of fluids? Maybe this is too much gear for my body? I have never ran more than 150mg prop eod and 100mg npp eod. If I am reacting to the ba would i have to stop? Or will my body adjust ( test flu )? Any input would be appreciated.

* I also seem to be getting some pretty bad anxiety lately. I never had it on NPP but I hear others get it from deca sometimes. I am thinking of lowering my dosages to 500mg Test and 300mg Deca ew and see how i feel.
    Last edited by GymHero; 10-03-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Hitseeker is offline New Member
    damn

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Test Flu is similar to the actual Flu in the way the interloper attacks the immune system. The primarily difference in the former mimicking version is in the immune system's response to the threat. Instead of marshalling mucus to encapsulate and expel the interloping bacteria or virus the body realizes neither is present, so it just increases your temp (heat kills), makes you weak (fighting requires energy), may or may not affect appetite (digestion requires energy that could be used to fight), and waits the problem out.

Thus, the pertinent variable is that Test Flu is unproductive - there will be no excessive production of mucus in the upper (nasal) or lower respiratory systems, i.e. the sneezing out or coughing up of phlegm.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information