< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

A real question for the big juicer

Just been thinking about this for a few days. Do the big real juiced looking guys stay on all year around?

Of course there isn't a standard for anything. Typically though?

Watching the useless Jersey Shore here and seeing Ronnie all blown up 24x7 just makes me wonder. They look like that all the time. . . . Or is it genetical shit for these douche bags?

GreatSuccess is offline New Member
    I wondered that before too.

You have to remember that they only film 1 or 2 seasons a year. That's a couple of months. Maybe he's juicing during that time. Maybe he's staying on year-round. Only they know.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Just been thinking about this for a few days. Do the big real juiced looking guys stay on all year around?

Watching the useless Jersey Shore here and seeing Ronnie all blown up 24x7 just makes me wonder. They look like that all the time. . . . Or is it genetical shit for these douche bags?
    Ronnie is a short stubby dude. I have buddies with the same exact build. They cycle on and off with standard moderate doses. I also have others who stay on that are not very stocky. Appearance alone for the most part does not tell me whether or not someone cycles or blasts-and-cruises

Blog Entries
    But, they have this real heavy muscular look. . . That just seems unnatural, I seen and known plenty of stalky guys but, they just don't show that heavy definition.

I guess if you combine the stalkiness with mild juice, makes them look that way.

Just interesting to me. I see plenty of guys at the gym like this too, just looking all perma swoled.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hard to say for everyone, the obviously big tanks do

Genetics play a large role as well.

I have a friend, that when i first met him i figured he was constantly running high doses. After getting to know him I found he runs cycles around 12 weeks with two compounds or so in the 500 mg range. Nothing spectacular but he looks all around big and cut. Large traps, huge arms, barrel chest, etc. He is 5'8 though with a wingspan probably even shorter. He has been cycling like this for around 5 years with about 2-3 cycles per year.

So it just depends on the person. For me, being 6'3 with a 6'6-6'7 wingspan, it is more difficult to achieve that look

sharmabrah is offline Banned

Those Jersey Shore phaggots are the biggest manlets I've ever seen and jokes to humanity - same with Geordie shore etc. The average person thinks they are big because the average person is small. Anyway, it's not hard to get big or look big when you are a manlet. Put Ronnie up against someone who is over six foot and you'll see who looks better physically and aesthetically.

Blog Entries
    I kind of figured, all about genetics and how big you want to stay.

Just interesting to see a guy damn near double my size. Makes me wonder WTF do they do to get there.

The genetics strike again!

I kind of figured, all about genetics and how big you want to stay.

Just interesting to see a guy damn near double my size. Makes me wonder WTF do they do to get there.

The genetics strike again!
    I agree with it being about genetics. But the whole genetics thing is overused. Anyone can get big if they want it enough. It's just the fact that everyone looks different because all people are genetically different. Live with what you got and be happy. If you want more, always strive to do better and you most likely will.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    I agree with it being about genetics. But the whole genetics thing is overused. Anyone can get big if they want it enough. It's just the fact that everyone looks different because all people are genetically different. Live with what you got and be happy. If you want more, always strive to do better and you most likely will.

A non troll post? Word

True though for sure.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Those Jersey Shore phaggots are the biggest manlets I've ever seen and jokes to humanity - same with Geordie shore etc. The average person thinks they are big because the average person is small. Anyway, it's not hard to get big or look big when you are a manlet. Put Ronnie up against someone who is over six foot and you'll see who looks better physically and aesthetically.
    errr.....I left another forum because of this^^^. Not the term, and I am not gay. Idontuse the real word, but I would never spell it this way if I did. Seems too 8th grade weight training class too me. I am pretty sure those Jersey Shore guys use terms like this as well. Just a little quirk I have. Nothing to get argumentative about. Samson, sorry for the rant.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    errr.....I left another forum because of this^^^. Not the term, and I am not gay. Idontuse the real word, but I would never spell it this way if I did. Seems too 8th grade weight training class too me. I am pretty sure those Jersey Shore guys use terms like this as well. Just a little quirk I have. Nothing to get argumentative about. Samson, sorry for the rant.
    It was used as sarcasm (honestly) because I've heard them say phaggots" before on jersey shore. But fair enough. It's used a lot in Australia on forums and whatever else. Sorry champ.

Sworder is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Lol every vet on these boards is bigger, more aesthetic and much more of a mad **** than these idiots. I'm so thankful Australia doesn't have a show like America does.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Lol every vet on these boards is bigger, more aesthetic and much more of a mad **** than these idiots. I'm so thankful Australia doesn't have a show like America does.
    I don't think most of the Jersey Shore guys are "juicing", if they are they are doing something very wrong.. Seems like they have a lot of money and time to hit the gym, I would expect more if they were. Their body comp is easily achievable with a healthy life style and hitting the gym consistently which they seem to do. I haven't seen the show just heard some things and seen some funny clips. Their lifestyle seems well disciplined, Gym(fitness) tanning(???) and laundry (clean clothes). America would benefit if more people had their lifestyle

Probably can't tell if I am sarcastic or not

You guys dont have a show like that but have a large following of a couple of dbags that are so "aesthetic" and talk the way you do. All I ask of you is to not bring in the lingo used over on the bodybuilding board. I cant stand all of this "brah", "aesthetic", "sick ****", nonsense that comes from the large Zyzz/his butt buddies following

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    You guys dont have a show like that but have a large following of a couple of dbags that are so "aesthetic" and talk the way you do. All I ask of you is to not bring in the lingo used over on the bodybuilding board. I cant stand all of this "brah", "aesthetic", "sick ****", nonsense that comes from the large Zyzz/his butt buddies following
    I'm not a Zyzz nutthugger. Most people who dislike him are those who are either jealous, racist, had goals to be stocky/bloated over lean and shredded, or over thirty to be fair. The kid had a great physique and worked harder than most twenty two years olds in the gym, regardless of whether he used AAS. His diet was always clean and he never drank alcohol, but was an idiot for doing coke and using insane amounts of AAS. I'm not a nuthugger, but I can appreciate aesthetics, symmetry and proportion when I see it.

I'm not a Zyzz nutthugger. Most people who dislike him are those who are either jealous, racist, had goals to be stocky/bloated over lean and shredded, or over thirty to be fair. The kid had a great physique and worked harder than most twenty two years olds in the gym, regardless of whether he used AAS. His diet was always clean and he never drank alcohol, but was an idiot for doing coke and using insane amounts of AAS. I'm not a nuthugger, but I can appreciate aesthetics, symmetry and proportion when I see it.
    I never said he looked bad. Im not jealous, racist, have goals to be stocky/bloated over lean and shredded yet I still dislike him due to his antics. He is no better than the jersey shore cast. He ran around acting like a jackass. He had a following of teenage kids that think he is god.

Him and his crew is the jersey shore of their area. Their following has brought about a lingo, used primarily on the bodybuilding forum, that is ridiculous and just sounds immature. I prefer for this board to stay mature rather than using the stupid terms that the kids have come up with over there

I never said he looked bad. Im not jealous, racist, have goals to be stocky/bloated over lean and shredded yet I still dislike him due to his antics. He is no better than the jersey shore cast. He ran around acting like a jackass. He had a following of teenage kids that think he is god.

Him and his crew is the jersey shore of their area. Their following has brought about a lingo, used primarily on the bodybuilding forum, that is ridiculous and just sounds immature. I prefer for this board to stay mature rather than using the stupid terms that the kids have come up with over there
    I agree, there are too many teenagers (thankfully I'm not a teen) who aspire to be like him and actually say that lingo shit in public. It's honestly a joke and when I see little skinny teens saying "come at me bro" and shit like that, I've honestly thought about coming at them. Although, I think it's a bit harsh saying he's no better than the jersey shore crew. They act in public exactly like they do on the show. I know Aziz is much different to the persona "Zyzz" he created for all the fan boys. He's actually a nice and genuine guy in real life who doesn't take himself seriously. There are some people who are literally in love with themselves and you think they are trolling or it's a joke, but they are actually like that. He did most things/trolls as a harmless joke. Anyway, don't want to sound like a massive fanboy, just think the people who hate on him hate "Zyzz" and therefore unfairly hate on Aziz. Don't think I'm arguing against you haha, just having a friendly convo.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yes of course they are jucing, but yes they eat and train right also, then play to the camera like all they do is party...wrong, they may be no angels , but they are in the bussines of looks and it is all they have when it comes to a carrier. is this not common sense?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    yes of course they are jucing, but yes they eat and train right also, then play to the camera like all they do is party...wrong, they may be no angels , but they are in the bussines of looks and it is all they have when it comes to a carrier. is this not common sense?
    So true. The public is forced to believe so many things. I'm almost certain there's been many times when none of them have actually been drunk and just acted it for the show/camera. I've analyzed it before, it's actually quite obvious and really sad lol.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So true. The public is forced to believe so many things. I'm almost certain there's been many times when none of them have actually been drunk and just acted it for the show/camera. I've analyzed it before, it's actually quite obvious and really sad lol.
    Not so sure how much "the public is forced to believe" as I am what people choose to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Not so sure how much "the public is forced to believe" as I am what people choose to believe.
    You said it much better than I did. The media does it in a sneaky way though. It allows people to have that opinion and believe that certain idea. The media in general is full of the biggest bunch of lying, manipulating and self-centered pricks. Harsh, but true.

It was used as sarcasm (honestly) because I've heard them say phaggots" before on jersey shore. But fair enough. It's used a lot in Australia on forums and whatever else. Sorry champ.
    Ha ha. I am just messing man. Its all good.

^^^This is what I was talking about sharm. It is the lingo like ph*ggot, brah, aesthetic, etc that just gets under my skin. If you use it, I am not going to flame, it is just that I had to leave that bodybuilding site because of all of it. It got so annoying to read over posts and kids just ransacked the thread with this nonsense. Once again, nothing against you. It just that this site is much more mature and classy that the other sites who use flaming as an intimidation factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    But what about Snooky? lol

Thread Information