yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy trenbolone acetate noob question

Today i injected tren for the first time, this is my fourth cycle to date. I injected 50mg sub Q. Now it burned like hell, i had a bad taste in my mouth.

I want to know since its acetate it works fast. When can i expect to feel the side effects of the drug. I am using it to heal not to gain muscles or burn fat.

I will inject EOD.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Sub Q and this is your fourth cycle? I wasn't aware tren had healing propertied!

Sworder is offline Banned
    What are you trying to heal?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why do you have 2 or 3 posts that all say the same thing????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    What are you trying to heal?
    ^^^^ Same question. What and why tren !?!

stpete is offline Banned
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UGy0I03IVls

From this ^^^ you state it helps w/ligaments. I was in the dark to that as it's never helped mine. Good that you made the change to EOD instead of 3 times a week. What sides are you referring to? And since you're experiencing "burn like hell" injections, i would recommend once again to go w/IM.

Testosterone , nandrolone and hGH is good in aiding recovery. You can find medical research on this too. You might want to re-think and discontinue your trenbolone for ligament repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Testosterone, nandrolone and hGH is good in aiding recovery. You can find medical research on this too. You might want to re-think and discontinue your trenbolone for ligament repair.
    I am using GH 2IU 5/2 also during prolo injected directly near the bone ligament, i also ahve testosterone and EQ. Deca was proven to weaken joints at least in rats.

Prolo is going well tren is very anabolic it can help with recovery.

Sorry for mutiple post

stpete is offline Banned
    You are correct, deca doesn't work for a lot of people. Myself included. But you have yet to say what you are trying to heal. And to be honest, is there a question in these 2 posts? I've forgotten now.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You are correct, deca doesn't work for a lot of people. Myself included. But you have yet to say what you are trying to heal. And to be honest, is there a question in these 2 posts? I've forgotten now.
    Ligement laxity i need plenty of collagen synthetis for this. Tren is very anabolic and produces high levels of IGF1 the healing hormone.

Not done alone, prolotherapy with sodium morrhutae GH injected along the treatment bone ligament. I also take plenty of supps, collagen pills etc.

Not opening a new tread i would have another question what is the deal with tren and older users like me 40, some people say its hard on the body for older users.

Will i be ok at 150-200mg of tren per week? so far yesterday i got no bad reaction a part from the pain after injection.

Endocrinology. 1989 May;124(5):2110-7.

Trenbolone alters the responsiveness of skeletal muscle satellite cells to fibroblast growth factor and insulin -like growth factor I.

Thompson SH, Boxhorn LK, Kong WY, Allen RE.

Department of Animal Sciences, University of Arizona, Tucson 85721.

The potential role of satellite cells in mediating the effect of trenbolone [17 beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-11-trien-3-one (TBOH)] on skeletal muscle hypertrophy was examined. Young female Sprague-Dawley rats received TBOH injections daily for 2 weeks; growth, body composition, and the composition of selected muscles were assessed. Treated rats grew more rapidly and deposited less body lipid and more protein. The semimembranosus muscle from treated rats was larger and had approximately 60% more DNA per muscle than muscles from control rats. The addition of trenbolone directly to the medium of cultured satellite cells did not stimulate cell proliferation, nor did it augment the stimulatory response of these cells to fibroblast growth factor (FGF) or insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I). In contrast, satellite cells cultured from TBOH-treated rats exhibited greater proliferative responses to FGF and IGF-I than satellite cells from control rats. In addition, serum from TBOH-treated rats stimulated greater cell proliferation in satellite cell cultures than serum from control rats. These experiments suggest that one possible mechanism responsible for the ability of TBOH to stimulate skeletal muscle hypertrophy may be through enhanced proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells as a result of the increased sensitivity of these cells to IGF-I and FGF.

PMID: 2707149 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    You will also note that tren treated satellite cells showed an increased response to FGF (fibroblast growth factor). Again, as we know, (basic)FGF stimulates collagen synthesis:

Sports Med. 2003;33(5):381-94.The roles of growth factors in tendon and ligament healing.

Molloy T, Wang Y, Murrell G.

Orthopaedic Research Institute, St George Hospital Campus, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.

Tendon healing is a complex and highly-regulated process that is initiated, sustained and eventually terminated by a large number and variety of molecules. Growth factors represent one of the most important of the molecular families involved in healing, and a considerable number of studies have been undertaken in an effort to elucidate their many functions. This review covers some of the recent investigations into the roles of five growth factors whose activities have been best characterised during tendon healing: insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), transforming growth factor beta (TGFbeta), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF), and basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF). All five are markedly up-regulated following tendon injury and are active at multiple stages of the healing process. IGF-I has been shown to be highly expressed during the early inflammatory phase in a number of animal tendon healing models, and appears to aid in the proliferation and migration of fibroblasts and to subsequently increase collagen production. TGFbeta is also active during inflammation, and has a variety of effects including the regulation of cellular migration and proliferation, and fibronectin binding interactions. VEGF is produced at its highest levels only after the inflammatory phase, at which time it is a powerful stimulator of angiogenesis. PDGF is produced shortly after tendon damage and helps to stimulate the production of other growth factors, including IGF-I, and has roles in tissue remodelling.In vitro and in vivo studies have shown that bFGF is both a powerful stimulator of angiogenesis and a regulator of cellular migration and proliferation. This review also covers some of the most recent studies into the use of these molecules as therapeutic agents to increase the efficacy and efficiency of tendon and ligament healing. Studies into the effects of the exogenous application of TGFbeta, IGF-I, PDGF and bFGF into the wound site singly and in combination have shown promise, significantly decreasing a number of parameters used to define the functional deficit of a healing tendon. Application of IGF-I has been shown to increase in the Achilles Functional Index and the breaking energy of injured rat tendon. TGFbeta and PDGF have been shown separately to increase the breaking energy of healing tendon. Finally, application of bFGF has been shown to promote cellular proliferation and collagen synthesis in vivo.

Therefore, Trenbolone, by stimulating (b)FGF as well as igf-1 - certainly would stimulate collagen synthesis. I don't know of anyone who claims tren healed any injuries...but the evidence is here to suggest it.

First study is saying that trenbolone is altering sensitivity in the muscle cells. I can't see where it is stating that it is increasing FGF production as you are saying. I think you are misinterpreting this information or I am not reading it the same way you are.

I am not saying trenbolone doesn't help, because I know a lot of studies which show tendon/joint healing improvement after surgery when using nandrolone & testosterone . You may want to look into nandrolone instead as trenbolone has a higher toxicity. I don't think there are any studies which show an increase in collagen synthesis specifically by these compounds, but an improvement in recuperation has been shown. Same end result I guess but wording it differently

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    didnt you post exactly the same question today?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    didnt you post exactly the same question today?
    Yes sorry, btw thanks for replying, second injection today tights IM no tren cough. Thanks again Dec11 i feel a lot better using tren now.

Not sure

First study is saying that trenbolone is altering sensitivity in the muscle cells. I can't see where it is stating that it is increasing FGF production as you are saying. I think you are misinterpreting this information or I am not reading it the same way you are.

I am not saying trenbolone doesn't help, because I know a lot of studies which show tendon/joint healing improvement after surgery when using nandrolone & testosterone . You may want to look into nandrolone instead as trenbolone has a higher toxicity. I don't think there are any studies which show an increase in collagen synthesis specifically by these compounds, but an improvement in recuperation has been shown. Same end result I guess but wording it differently
    Thanks for reply Sworder i will give it a try last year we did deca masteron test with no results at all but we where also doing prolo with dextrose total crap. Also i gained a lot and i mean a lot of fat water weight, this time around i want to lose a bit of weight too, diet in check, AI and more.

Also can you guys please clarify why trenbolone is not good for a 40 year old i stumble on some post on other forum and most people say that its too hard on the system not sure why might be dose dependent too. I only use 150-200mg per week. I don't play on going any higher either?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    Yes sorry, btw thanks for replying, second injection today tights IM no tren cough. Thanks again Dec11 i feel a lot better using tren now.
    lol, i thought the thread had had posts removed or summit.

yeah 'tren cough' is a load of broscience crap, originated off someone having experienced on tren and of course becomes myth by those who (most likely) havent even used the friggin stuff

Sorry I missed previously where you said it was for ligament laxity. I firmly believe you will not get any help with the compounds for this condition. You won't find studies that say that there is anything that will increase collagen synthesis. It can help with recovery from surgery or injury. But not HEAL injuries if that makes any sense.

Trenbolone is a pretty strong compound and the risk/reward isn't really worth it in this case from my perspective. Trenbolone has a five times higher affinity to the AR than testosterone . So 200mg trenbolone would equal around 1000mg testosterone(x10+ natural levels) in a receptor affinity comparison. Just trying to put some perspective in the strength of the compound, it's not accurate but demonstrates a difference.

@ dec11 I have never had tren cough and don't know anybody that has either..

Blog Entries
    Sorry I missed previously where you said it was for ligament laxity. I firmly believe you will not get any help with the compounds for this condition. You won't find studies that say that there is anything that will increase collagen synthesis. It can help with recovery from surgery or injury. But not HEAL injuries if that makes any sense.

Trenbolone is a pretty strong compound and the risk/reward isn't really worth it in this case from my perspective. Trenbolone has a five times higher affinity to the AR than testosterone . So 200mg trenbolone would equal around 1000mg testosterone(x10+ natural levels) in a receptor affinity comparison. Just trying to put some perspective in the strength of the compound, it's not accurate but demonstrates a difference.

@ dec11 I have never had tren cough and don't know anybody that has either..
    yep, same here mate

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    I've had tren cough. Its like death. But I was also injecting over a cc everyday...

thephil is offline Associate Member
    Thought of using anavar ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I've had tren cough. Its like death. But I was also injecting over a cc everyday...
    thats irrelevant mate, you've nicked veins, and oil has entered the blood stream and travelled to your lungs, this is what makes you cough and any oil based does it.

to put in context, i was injecting 2cc's of tren at end of last cycle and ive also used tren in every cycle over the past 2yrs and never have had the coughs on it, prob cos i primarily inject tren in my delts where there are less veins.

Blog Entries
    Also can you guys please clarify why trenbolone is not good for a 40 year old i stumble on some post on other forum and most people say that its too hard on the system not sure why might be dose dependent too. I only use 150-200mg per week. I don't play on going any higher either?
    thats rubbish mate, if you're in good general health then rip away, im 37 and it doesnt affect me any diff from any other compound.

im sure theres plenty of geezers on this forum well over 40 and shooting away with tren .

do 350mg is my advice

Thanks yeah why not i will do EOD 50mg after all i am after repair, not muscles growth or cut,don't get me wrong diet is high in protein and EFA i also cut some carbs out.

Yes i have lost 30 pounds since my avatar man i look like a fat pig ready to slaughter. Thanks for advise guys
    This is why I don't think you should run the trenbolone , your age is not a factor. But to idle on tren for repair isn't worth it imo.

Blog Entries
    you will get temporary relief from tren on certain injuries, i did on my shoulder and elbows but once you stop they'll return just the same, so if not going for gains then i say dont use it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you will get temporary relief from tren on certain injuries, i did on my shoulder and elbows but once you stop they'll return just the same, so if not going for gains then i say dont use it at all.
    Yeah same has deca did anyways i am dieting too so tren can cut some ugly fat off, mmm shoulder injection good one i will try that next.

Thanks everyone for feedback. Yeah i dont see any reason why tren should not be used after 40 its very anabolic and can really help with recuperation and more.

Thread Information