jm0201 is offline New Member

Advice before getting on gear

Im 20 years old 6'3 and weigh just over 19 stone. I have around 20% body fat but I look half decent it's just my stomach that's bad! Now I'm in too mind of what to do. Slim down until I'm at about 13% bf then start on a lean bulking cycle or bulk now then do one big cutting cycle? Either way I would also like to know what gear would be best and which order I should do it ie cut down first/last/both. At the minute I've only took winstrol a few year back but I'll inject no problem at all.
    Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Also to note I not new to training just the gear I'll be new too. At the minute I would say I'm quite naturally strong. (benching 50kg dumbells without spotting) or 60kg each side on a straight bar with a spotter

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Have you done research on the effects of steroids on individuals under the age of 25?
    It really is not recommended for someone your age. Would you like
    more information?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Terrible idea buddy, some of the horror stories on here from kids your age are crazy! Emotional issues, limp dick, no sex drive, etc!! Don't take the chance.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jm0201 View Post
    Im 20 years old 6'3 and weigh just over 19 stone. I have around 20% body fat but I look half decent it's just my stomach that's bad! Now I'm in too mind of what to do. Slim down until I'm at about 13% bf then start on a lean bulking cycle or bulk now then do one big cutting cycle? Either way I would also like to know what gear would be best and which order I should do it ie cut down first/last/both. At the minute I've only took winstrol a few year back but I'll inject no problem at all.
    Any help/advice is much appreciated.
    bulk??? youre a goddamn linebacker for crying out loud! 20 y/o at 6'3" 20% bf and just over 260 are not stats to bulk. i would definitely cut NATURALLY and work on my diet and training....for at least another few years. and take your time, because at your age you risk way more problems that you have already imagined. problems with your endocrine system that you cannot see, but may surprise and shock you down the road.

read up on some of the horror stories on here that young men, like yourself, irresponsibly used AAS and ended up a statistic that WE learn from every day. it's sad, actually. don't be stat on here. instead, be an in formed member armed with knowledge who makes the right decision.

read up in the Nutrition section and the Exercise section for a plethora of information on cutting, dieting, and workout regimes.

good luck bro!
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 10-03-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: forgot to include "Naturally"!

stpete is offline Banned
    Not a good idea. Why do you want to anyway? Looks like you have a lot of potential.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thats a big boy, clean the diet up and getting the training on point, you'll have them running scared.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome! Spend some time here on the forum; read; educate yourself. Do you know how many folks here would kill to have your stats as a starting point?!? Besides, 20 is too young for gear as has already been said. Listen to these guys. They will not steer you wrong

Cheers, I think I'm gonna just try and get shredded for now then guys! I'm new to this site so could one of you point me towards a good diet plan.
    Thanks very much

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go to the nutrition section of this forum. Tons of information there. Good decision on waiting man.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Go to the nutrition section of this forum. Tons of information there. Good decision on waiting man.
    just want to echo this advice and congratulate you on making the right choice.

good for you brother! and good luck!

Thread Information