06MRV8Killer is offline New Member

Thoughts on this cycle...

What do you guys think about this particular cycle. It was recommended to me by someone I know and I posted about it in an earlier thread with some other info but I'm looking for opinions just on this cycle and that is it, thanks!

Injection Protocol:
    WK 1-8 - Test Enan 200-250mg M/W/F
    WK 1-8 - Equipoise 200mg M/W/F
    WK 9-16 - Trenbolone Acetate 100mg M/W/F
    WK 9-16 – Test Propinate 100-200mg M/W/F

Tabs:
    WK 1-16 - Arimidex – 0.5mg every other day
    WK 9-16 - Anavar – 50mg per day

Post Cycle Therapy

Tabs:
    Nolvadex 20mg

PCT Protocol
    WK 1 – Nolvadex 40mg every day
    WK 2 – Nolvadex 40mg every day
    WK 3 – Nolvadex 20mg every day
    WK 4 – Nolvadex 20mg every day
    Last edited by 06MRV8Killer; 10-04-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like not a researched cycle at all.

Not even pct.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    How is this any different than your last thread? Same cycle same advise.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UG3cgVGd6So

Gillette product

stpete is offline Banned
    Why switch the tests? The EQ is worthless. Insufficient PCT as you need clomid as well.

What's your cycle history and stats?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Why switch the tests? The EQ is worthless. Insufficient PCT as you need clomid as well.

What's your cycle history and stats?
    agreed also i.m.o prop needs eod minimum

stable levels is less sides and why i pin ed

actually you dosing schedule for all injectables is off
    Last edited by DanB; 10-04-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Different because I had waaaay too much info in one post and certain parts were picked apart and others not answered so I am looking for thoughts on just the cycle itself...

I dont know why it recommends switching the test thats why I am here. The cycle was recommended to me from a new source but I have done a few things in the past (stupidly I will probably come to find out through you guys) and this simply didnt look right which is why I came here...

1st ever cycle was test and eq, no pct
    a couple of cycles of deca followed
    then came a cycle of arimidex , tren ent, primo, clen , and clomid for pct

I'm new to this site so bare with me please.

I will be the first to admit that I have been given complete and total crap advice in the past and I simply dont want to screw myself up and decided to take control of the situation and do the proper research to make sure I dont do anything stupider than I already have so I hope you guys who have been around for a while can respect that since I know how forums work and the vets tend to be short sometimes with newbies

Thanks

I just talked to the kid about this stack because you guys got me worried and quite frankly if you are all saying its bad then what the hell is this guy trying to do to me.

The guy apparently pulled it from a website which he sent to me...

The DBol is out but its essentially the same stack with a different test part way through and the hcg in the pct but according to you guys its still crap I am assuming right?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like you'll take anything anyone recommends. Your previous cycles are a mess as well and running no PCT is ignorant at best.
    EQ is crap IMHO, and your source is not the guy to get info from...

You need to do some serious reading and hit the PCT section and get that figured out.... Wouldn't be surprised if your dick was already broke and nuts shriveled up.

fit2bOld, I flat out admitted to being really stupid about this whole thing and being that you have over 1,000 posts YOU should know about flaming people.

I admitted I was really, really stupid. The last thing I took was nearly 2 years ago and I have had physicals and blood work and I am completely healthy thank god.

But I guess I have to repeat myself THE ENTIRE REASON I CAME INTO THIS FORUM IS TO DO MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I DO ANYTHING ELSE OR SCREW MYSELF UP IN SOME FASHION

So why dont you say something constructive and help someone rather than reading between the lines and telling them something they already know?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 06MRV8Killer View Post
    fit2bOld, I flat out admitted to being really stupid about this whole thing and being that you have over 1,000 posts YOU should know about flaming people.

I admitted I was really, really stupid. The last thing I took was nearly 2 years ago and I have had physicals and blood work and I am completely healthy thank god.

But I guess I have to repeat myself THE ENTIRE REASON I CAME INTO THIS FORUM IS TO DO MY HOMEWORK BEFORE I DO ANYTHING ELSE OR SCREW MYSELF UP IN SOME FASHION

So why dont you say something constructive and help someone rather than reading between the lines and telling them something they already know?
    Ok. Everyone understands that u need help. And many are willing to give it to you.

But first help your self. Read the stickies about first time cycle. After that read the stickies about pct. I know it's not your first cycle, but even u know u didn't do your first ones right. So start back at square one. Come back with a different approach.

Thread Information