Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    decadence is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1

    Safest thing for a 19 year old to cycle

    My friend needs to gain 15lbs for football. He's 19. He WILL take something that he barely knows anything about if I don't help him. I have read COUNTLESS steroid threads about injections/orals tren /ph's/test/win/clen /dbol /deca everything, but I want to know what would be the safest.




    Nothing you post will prevent him from taking something
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    But you can help him choose a safer cycle/post. Thank you

  2. #2
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Well what would you recommend to your friend? What have you told him? Ask him to come on and we'll speak to him ourselves. There's a lot of info on this subject. Best he doesn't use a liason.

  3. #3
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    345
    So obvious that this "friend" you speak about is yourself. So ****ing obvious. Why doesn't your friend just make an account on here? In fact, all the threads where it's "my friend is doing this", "my friend needs help", "my boyfriend wants to do this", it's all just a load of shit. Couldn't be anymore obvious that it's for yourself so just man the **** up and admit it. Pretty funny how on your profile it says your nineteen too. Good try but.

  4. #4
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Well what would you recommend to your friend? What have you told him? Ask him to come on and we'll speak to him ourselves. There's a lot of info on this subject. Best he doesn't use a liason.
    I agree with StPete. If his health matters, encourage him to get in here and talk to experts. If he refuses, it won't matter what we tell you.

  5. #5
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I agree with StPete. If his health matters, encourage him to get in here and talk to experts. If he refuses, it won't matter what we tell you.
    You do realize that his "friend" is quite obviously himself. This guy has read "COUNTLESS" threads on AAS, I wonder why? HE wants to know which is the safest steroid , I wonder why? Doubt he'll comment on this thread again or he'll make up some real pathetic excuse. At least I have the balls to admit I'll be cycling and not lying about age or having a fake "friend".

  6. #6
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    So obvious that this "friend" you speak about is yourself. So ****ing obvious. Why doesn't your friend just make an account on here? In fact, all the threads where it's "my friend is doing this", "my friend needs help", "my boyfriend wants to do this", it's all just a load of shit. Couldn't be anymore obvious that it's for yourself so just man the **** up and admit it. Pretty funny how on your profile it says your nineteen too. Good try but.
    You don't know this for a fact. Please refrain from outbursts like this in the future.

  7. #7
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    You do realize that his "friend" is quite obviously himself. This guy has read "COUNTLESS" threads on AAS, I wonder why? HE wants to know which is the safest steroid, I wonder why? Doubt he'll comment on this thread again or he'll make up some real pathetic excuse. At least I have the balls to admit I'll be cycling and not lying about age or having a fake "friend".
    If you don't like this thread, please move on to another one.

  8. #8
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    You don't know this for a fact. Please refrain from outbursts like this in the future.
    I'm sorry but you must admit even you yourself must be having doubts. If it is true, why can't the OP just man up and say he wants to cycle? It's honestly so obvious and so easy to see through.

  9. #9
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah

    You do realize that his "friend" is quite obviously himself. This guy has read "COUNTLESS" threads on AAS, I wonder why? HE wants to know which is the safest steroid, I wonder why? Doubt he'll comment on this thread again or he'll make up some real pathetic excuse. At least I have the balls to admit I'll be cycling and not lying about age or having a fake "friend".
    Lol. Of course. We see this DAILY. That doesn't mean we won't give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm still with StPete on this issue. If there really is a "friend" then that guy needs to get his rear end in here and ask for information. If the guy doesn't show up, then either (1) there was no friend or (2) the friend doesn't want advice and we can't force it upon him.

    It certainly wouldn't be the first time this happened and won't be the last.

  10. #10
    Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    So obvious that this "friend" you speak about is yourself. So ****ing obvious. Why doesn't your friend just make an account on here? In fact, all the threads where it's "my friend is doing this", "my friend needs help", "my boyfriend wants to do this", it's all just a load of shit. Couldn't be anymore obvious that it's for yourself so just man the **** up and admit it. Pretty funny how on your profile it says your nineteen too. Good try but.
    I've asked a question for a friend before, I wasn't completely sure on a topic and so I asked for help before giving bad advice.

    OP: Throughout the countless articles you've read you should know that most everything will shut down his natural production of Test and at that age their is a very high chance of never recovering. Is 15lbs really worth the possibility of lifetime damage? You should tell your friend that he needs to fine tune his diet/training and look into a good Creatine Mono.

    That is what I would advise my friend and would hope that they would advise me similarly.

  11. #11
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    I'm sorry but you must admit even you yourself must be having doubts. If it is true, why can't the OP just man up and say he wants to cycle? It's honestly so obvious and so easy to see through.
    There are other ways to approach the subject. Calling people liars is not one of them.

  12. #12
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    There are other ways to approach the subject. Calling people liars is not one of them.
    Okay, my apologies. I'd love to see where the OP is though.

  13. #13
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmabrah View Post
    Okay, my apologies. I'd love to see where the OP is though.
    Attitude is everything man... take it from a guy witha bad one most of the time

    You have no choive on here but to take the op for his word. What would the difference be if he used an account that had fake stats. You never know the truth and can only hope you are NOT being lied to, then offer the safest advise possible.

    If YOU feel so strongly that the op in ANY thread is being dishonest then just move on and don't say a word. I have had to leave several threads that I felt the op was being dishonest about stats and such. It happens.

  14. #14
    OdinsOtherSon's Avatar
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,541
    Quote Originally Posted by decadence View Post
    My friend needs to gain 15lbs for football. He's 19. He WILL take something that he barely knows anything about if I don't help him. I have read COUNTLESS steroid threads about injections/orals tren /ph's/test/win/clen /dbol /deca everything, but I want to know what would be the safest.




    Nothing you post will prevent him from taking something
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    But you can help him choose a safer cycle/post. Thank you

    If he refuses to accept or listen to advise from others who've made the same mistake he's about to make and NOT run a cycle, is it not reasonable to conclude then that he will also not heed any additional advise given? Just sayin...

  15. #15
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,912
    Get your friend some creatine and send him over to the nutrition section of the forum. He'll gain 15 pounds.

  16. #16
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Safest thing for your "friend" to take to pack on the weight is food and lots of it.

  17. #17
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Eat, sleep, train should be the cycle of choice at 19.

  18. #18
    sharmabrah is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Attitude is everything man... take it from a guy witha bad one most of the time

    You have no choive on here but to take the op for his word. What would the difference be if he used an account that had fake stats. You never know the truth and can only hope you are NOT being lied to, then offer the safest advise possible.

    If YOU feel so strongly that the op in ANY thread is being dishonest then just move on and don't say a word. I have had to leave several threads that I felt the op was being dishonest about stats and such. It happens.
    Haha yeah that's probably the best thing for me to do from now on. Thanks buddy.

  19. #19
    Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Between mrs.misery's legs
    Posts
    5,091
    Whole Milk

  20. #20
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Use a fork, fastest way to gain 15 lbs I know of.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •