Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Question bout Gyno

Does gyno always come with itchy or puffy nipples.

I have lost a ton of weight for the past 6-7 months but still have a tiny bit of fat in my chest.

I have a tiny tiny tiny bump behind my right nipple. Its been there for awhile same size. I cant really see it becuase of still having some fat i this area so I dont know if it would be noticeable. I tend to over react so maybe its nothing lol

Sworder is offline Banned
    A lot of guys develop gynecomastia during puberty, and in some it doesn't regress. Don't worry about it, be mindful during a cycle though.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    yea i was on test for 16 weeks at 500mg before rolling into hrt

I just want to stay on top of it

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    yea i was on test for 16 weeks at 500mg before rolling into hrt

I just want to stay on top of it
    I'm in a similar position except I'm currently in a tren cycle. Today my left chest feel like a lump under my nip though you can't see it. No puffy nip or tenderness. But I feel something. I was told to get cober. . It's freaking me out though lol

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    I'm in a similar position except I'm currently in a tren cycle. Today my left chest feel like a lump under my nip though you can't see it. No puffy nip or tenderness. But I feel something. I was told to get cober. . It's freaking me out though lol
    How much testosterone are you running and are you using an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    How much testosterone are you running and are you using an AI?
    I'm running 150mg of test e and only ai was letro but I wasn't using it. I know big mistake for not using an ai while on tren

Quote Originally Posted by anahny View Post
    I'm running 150mg of test e and only ai was letro but I wasn't using it. I know big mistake for not using an ai while on tren
    It should be pretty obvious if you are having a gyno flare or not. I have always had small lumps under my nips, a lot of guys do. The dose you are running is pretty low so it may just be paranoia.

Do you have Nolvadex (Tamoxifen )? If you do and haven't started it yet. Start at 40mg for the first week and 20mg after that. Start using the letro, 0.25mg EOD! Adjust the dose as needed, if you are starting to lose a lot of bloat and joints start hurting go less on the AI. I don't think that you really need that much of an AI though but I can't diagnose your symptoms and if you really are getting gyno. If you haven't already ordered the cabergoline, I wouldn't. The Nolvadex will reduce your gyno flare up and the AI will prevent further aggravation.

It should be pretty obvious if you are having a gyno flare or not. I have always had small lumps under my nips, a lot of guys do. The dose you are running is pretty low so it may just be paranoia.

Do you have Nolvadex(Tamoxifen)? If you do and haven't started it yet. Start at 40mg for the first week and 20mg after that. Start using the letro, 0.25mg EOD! Adjust the dose as needed, if you are starting to lose a lot of bloat and joints start hurting go less on the AI. I don't think that you really need that much of an AI though but I can't diagnose your symptoms and if you really are getting gyno. If you haven't already ordered the cabergoline, I wouldn't. The Nolvadex will reduce your gyno flare up and the AI will prevent further aggravation.

I don't have nolva or tamoxifen but I will start the letro. also already ordered the caber. Thanks a lot. I'm hoping I'm just paranoid

You should have nolva on hand for you PCT along with clomid..... Let me guess you didn't come on here BEFORE your cycle to lay it out because you didn't want to get bashed?:P

Get the nolva ASAP, an AI won't reduce the lump the nolva(tamoxifen ) will.

You should have nolva on hand for you PCT along with clomid..... Let me guess you didn't come on here BEFORE your cycle to lay it out because you didn't want to get bashed?:P

Get the nolva ASAP, an AI won't reduce the lump the nolva(tamoxifen) will.

Actually i have clomid. It was recommended because of the tren . My previous cycles I used nolva

Like I said, get the nolva AND clomid for PCT and use the nolva for gyno. The combo is better and they are relatively cheap

Like I said, get the nolva AND clomid for PCT and use the nolva for gyno. The combo is better and they are relatively cheap
    OK I will get some nolva and use them both for pct. Thanks man

Thread Information