Ragudelo is offline New Member

Swollen and red after injection of sus250

Hey,

I recently started my second cycle of sus250 after of about a year off. My first pin in my right quad was fine, but my second pin in my left leg i let my friend who is a nurse do it and ive been having swelling and redness in the area. This the third day with swelling and redness. the redness has start to go down today and the pain went down from yesterday. the swelling has stayed about the same size and i really cant tell a difference there. There is a yellow bruise at the injection site. Just wondering if i should wait a couple more days or if i should go to the docs and make sure its not an infection.

Thanks

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Is it warm?

its hard to tell it kinda feels warmer sometimes but then other times it feels the same temp as my other leg

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragudelo
    Hey,

I recently started my second cycle of sus250 after of about a year off. My first pin in my right quad was fine, but my second pin in my left leg i let my friend who is a nurse do it and ive been having swelling and redness in the area. This the third day with swelling and redness. the redness has start to go down today and the pain went down from yesterday. the swelling has stayed about the same size and i really cant tell a difference there. There is a yellow bruise at the injection site. Just wondering if i should wait a couple more days or if i should go to the docs and make sure its not an infection.

Thanks
    Generally an infection will result in the area feeling warm to the touch and could produce a febrile response (fever) but not always right away. How is your mobility? Is the swelling limiting your range of motion or weight bearing load? It could also be a hematoma in the area.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Maybe wait a day or so. The person who injected you probally didnt go straight in. If it starts or is warm, its most likly infected.

fine i can move around and walk. i lifted today and it barely hurt. the pain has gone down from yesterday. i pined tuesday and whats a hematoma?

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An infection won't happen as quick as that not in a day ,it sounds as if you have hit a vain this has caused the swelling and bruising ,it looks like your friend gave a sh1t injection

tomorrow will be the fourth day since i pinned. yeah i though having a nurse do it would be a good idea...

Sworder is offline Banned
    It's normal don't worry it will pass.. If it persists past 10 days that is when I would start worrying.

fine i can move around and walk. i lifted today and it barely hurt. the pain has gone down from yesterday. i pined tuesday and whats a hematoma?
    Hematoma is a localized pooling of blood outside and near a traumatized vessel. They are not uncommon and can be the cause of pain and swelling most times. They clear on their own after 7-14 days.

ok what show i look for in case it gets worse? ive tripping put the last couple days dont want to have an infection and have it spread

ok thanks muscleink

should*

should*
    Symptoms to watch for:
    - fatigue, lack of energy, lethargy
    - fever
    - traumatized area gets warmer
    - redness/discoloration
    - increased swelling and/or hardness of area
    - pain
    - loss of mobility or weight bearing load

im not tired or have a fever but the area is kinda hard and is a little red but the redness is going down. and its a little warm but hard to tell. I still can walk fine just a little pain but not to bad.

im not tired or have a fever but the area is kinda hard and is a little red but the redness is going down. and its a little warm but hard to tell. I still can walk fine just a little pain but not to bad.
    Keep it under observation for the next 2-3 days. If it worsens or the symptoms I referenced occur, seek medical intervention. Nothing to panic about yet though. The quad can accumulate as much as 500ml of excessive fluid/edema before necrotic syndromes occur. For now you are ok but just keep an eye on it. You can also PM me if you have ongoing concerns or post updates here.

okay thanks man i really appreciate at it. this shit has been ****ing with my head all week. thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hammy.jpg 
Views:	1845 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	127454

This is an example of a hematoma.

it doesn't look like that at all. the color is almost a light pinkish red that is around the injection site, some of it has started to disappear though. and theers a lump like a golf ball size that hasn't really gotten bigger or smaller since Wednesday but its hard to tell. At the injection site there is a yellow bruise that just popped up noticeable today.

I know it doesn't. Most guys come on after pinning once or twice all worried and ramped up. Relax, you will be fine. When these things happen, think did I use proper sterilization prior to injection and are my needles/gear clean? Then if it still hurts, gets red or pinkish 99.9999% of the time it is just inflammation from the gear in your muscle, totally normal.

my boy is running the same thing and he hasnt had any problems and yeah everything was clean new needle and swabbed vial and leg before

You will be fine If it persists after 10 days there might be something until then I wouldn't give it a second thought, but a site becoming pink/red so soon after injection and puss building up.. No way. It's called post injection pain, not infection.

thanks bro. it freaked me out cause my last cycle of sus i had no problem at all no swelling or redness just a little pain so when i felt a lump on my leg and saw the redness i freaked out a little. thanks for the help

Thread Information