Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2nd cycle,.....my 5 month plan!

For those that know me ....Im on a long road -- to fix years of BODY ABUSE. In the first winter I went from 351 to 290 (no AAS at all - natural) Last winter went from 290 to 220 (Var & Test helped) - then put on some muscle and went back to 240, altho this last month I put on some BF --- just being lazy while on vacation. And now - Its time to plan for the LAST PHASE! (jan - may, 22 weeks) My goal is to hit 210 - and thats where I want to stay ....So - starting Jan 1st - here is my WHOLE ROUTINE (some parts include AAS some dont) You can comment or not - im really doing this post just to guide myself,...like talking to myself while I drive - it jst helps! lol

Calorie Intake will remain at 1800 throughout....(on average)

Week 1 - 12 HGH, 5ius ED
    Week 12 - 22 HGH, 8ius ED
    Week 1 - 22 Rasberry Ketones, 1000 twice daily
    Week 1 - 22 CLA (Dose TBA)
    Week 1 - 22 B12 Injections, 1000 MCG ED
    Week 10 - 14 Anavar , 40mgs ED
    Week 12 - 22 TEST E, 250 twice weekly
    Week 18 - 22 Anavar, 60mgs ED
    Week 12 - 26 Armidex .25 ED
    Week 12 - 26 HCG , 1000mcgs twice weekly
    Week 1 - 30 Tudca, 500mgs ED

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Diet and cardio. two 45mins sessions a day, keeps the fat away. What not run the anavar straight for 8wks at 60mgs to 100mgs?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    hey Dig, just want to say congrats on the huge weight loss! and also good luck on this venture, i'll you'll come out ahead and solid like a rock!

cheers bro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Diet and cardio. two 45mins sessions a day, keeps the fat away. What not run the anavar straight for 8wks at 60mgs to 100mgs?
    Ive done two cycles before - one was 10 weeks - one was 2 sets of 4 weeks each.....with 4 weeks in between liek this....and it gave me the best results.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    hey Dig, just want to say congrats on the huge weight loss! and also good luck on this venture, i'll you'll come out ahead and solid like a rock!

cheers bro!
    Thanks bro!

Sworder is offline Banned
    Lower your hCG to 250 IU x2/week. That's a lot of money spent/drugs for losing weight.

Also, where is your PCT?

And - I consider myself lucky in one way --- my muscles were so UNDERDEVELOPED the last two years that I didnt need any cardio - weight training was burning so much fat....but this time around I might need to throw in some cardio. Altho I hike alot - most weeks 3 days a week.......so i do a little...

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Lower your hCG to 250 IU x2/week. That's a lot of money spent/drugs for losing weight.

Also, where is your PCT?

Its more expensive to buy shirts at a 6x. lol....or jeans at a 52. And yea --- I decided at 32 - I didnt wanna die at 33 so i got smart and got going!

PCT is a complicated issue - as my points and veiws go against the sponsor of this site. So - out of respect I keep those to myself......I dont knock anyones plan or ideas,...but for me - HCG and Armidex work fine for me. Altho I do keep clomid on hand in case....

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Its more expensive to buy shirts at a 6x. lol....or jeans at a 52. And yea --- I decided at 32 - I didnt wanna die at 33 so i got smart and got going!
    Of course, keeping a healthy life style is the goal!

Its no secret - I was bad. 350 lbs and a BF % of I think 39% was my highest..... I never did anything except eat and sleep all my life. Never even able to do a pull up in school. Now i bang out 30 a day everyday while the dog watches me .....lol -- im younger at 34 than i was at 24

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good, keep it up then!

Sounds awesome to hear about somebody breaking the habit!

For the PCT they are scientifically proven to help HPTA recovery, if you don't want to use them that is fine. I wouldn't recommend it but to each his own.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Good, keep it up then!
    Thanks bro. Im hoping this season will be my best yet......

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    your talking about Var for 12 weeks...I would save the abuse on my liver and run higher dose straight through for 8 weeks and start 3-4 weeks after you start your test. I would want to have test working for me before I jumped on Var

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure to get the b12 methylcobalamin type.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    your talking about Var for 12 weeks...I would save the abuse on my liver and run higher dose straight through for 8 weeks and start 3-4 weeks after you start your test. I would want to have test working for me before I jumped on Var
    He is taking for 8 weeks not 12. And he said he got better results splitting the weeks.

Sounds awesome to hear about somebody breaking the habit!

For the PCT they are scientifically proven to help HPTA recovery, if you don't want to use them that is fine. I wouldn't recommend it but to each his own.

The HCG will get the boys back to work....lol

I would run nolvadex for 4 weeks and low dose clomid 25mg for a few weeks just to be safe.

yea when i ran it straight i lost the feeling mid way .....that burn -- maybe in my head but i still feel it better with split cycles...

Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    He is taking for 8 weeks not 12. And he said he got better results splitting the weeks.
    My bad...i missed the split. I thought it was just a bump without the time off...thank you.

I still say let the test grab hold before starting var

The hCG will help the T part of HPTA

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    My bad...i missed the split. I thought it was just a bump without the time off...thank you.

I still say let the test grab hold before starting var
    Remember Im looking to LOSE weight tho. The VAR dries you out, or me at least....and gets me ready for the TEST

Remember Im looking to LOSE weight tho. The VAR dries you out, or me at least....and gets me ready for the TEST
    Argggg...Var will shut down natty test and you will be left without it.

Test doesn't cause bloating and I wish ppl would stop implying it.

Use of a good AI will assist with water retention issues.

noon is offline Senior Member
    Test has caused bloating for me on a test only cycle
    if not the test what's causing it ?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You gonna post a cycle thread DG for us to be in the mix?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You gonna post a cycle thread DG for us to be in the mix?
    i second that - would love to see it bro. im sure others would benefit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by noon View Post
    Test has caused bloating for me on a test only cycle
    if not the test what's causing it ?
    the bloating is caused by estrogen. The muscle will retain a bit of water but not so much that you would be bloated..

I never said anything caused bloating. I only said Var dries you out. And forgive me that im gonna ask this but what does that mean? Post a cycle thread? Is that like a journal? As im doing it?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    In the members cycle results section. Start a thread and post to it as you go through, yeah like a journal. Austinite just started one.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    The hCG will help the T part of HPTA
    Now thats funny.

Its correct tho....actually the P & T tho no?

Its correct tho....actually the P & T tho no?
    Nope, hCG will suppress the pituitary. The only thing hCG is doing is acting like LH in the body and stimulating the Leydig cells in your balls so they aren't atrophied or unresponsive. If you pit isn't pulsating any FSH/LH which clomid/nolva will help your testes have nothing to respond to.

I don't think you should be running any cycle until you have enough information and discipline to work on your body year-round. Just my 2¢, don't mean to be disrespectful but you are pumping too much drugs in your system without a comprehensive understanding of what you are doing. I don't believe that is healthy. You should get the basics down first and rely on diet not drugs; being lazy won't have you gaining 10-20+lbs. Sorry if I am discouraging, I find it to be ironic.

Nope, hCG will suppress the pituitary. The only thing hCG is doing is acting like LH in the body and stimulating the Leydig cells in your balls so they aren't atrophied or unresponsive. If you pit isn't pulsating any FSH/LH which clomid/nolva will help your testes have nothing to respond to.

I don't think you should be running any cycle until you have enough information and discipline to work on your body year-round. Just my 2¢, don't mean to be disrespectful but you are pumping too much drugs in your system without a comprehensive understanding of what you are doing. I don't believe that is healthy. You should get the basics down first and rely on diet not drugs; being lazy won't have you gaining 10-20+lbs. Sorry if I am discouraging, I find it to be ironic.
    I have all my homework done, and Ive done cycles before with no issues.
    In my opionion - clomid and Nolvo arent needed. I didnt need them to bounce back on either of my previous cycles. And I kept 98% of all gains. If you need them - thats YOUR BODY. I know whats best for MINE.

FYI - I dont consider Var Test and HCG to be "too much drugs" ---- especially for 2nd/3rd cycle.
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 10-09-2012 at 09:02 PM.

For those that know me ....Im on a long road -- to fix years of BODY ABUSE. In the first winter I went from 351 to 290 (no AAS at all - natural) Last winter went from 290 to 220 (Var & Test helped) - then put on some muscle and went back to 240, altho this last month I put on some BF --- just being lazy while on vacation. And now - Its time to plan for the LAST PHASE! (jan - may, 22 weeks) My goal is to hit 210 - and thats where I want to stay ....So - starting Jan 1st - here is my WHOLE ROUTINE (some parts include AAS some dont) You can comment or not - im really doing this post just to guide myself,...like talking to myself while I drive - it jst helps! lol
    ^Is what I was referring to, I don't know you gym routine nor do I know you enough to make a correct assumption of you being "lazy".

I think you are missing my main point, the basics should come from diet and exercise. This is healthy. If you rely on drugs to lose the weight how do you plan on keeping it off? Changing your life style will shed the fat and help mold your body to reflect how you live. If you plan on a drug dependent program I advise you not to.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    FYI - I dont consider Var Test and HCG to be "too much drugs" ---- especially for 2nd/3rd cycle.
    I agree. Your far from lazy. I've read some of your previous posts. Stay motivated. Keep posted.

[QUOTE=DigitalGorilla;6204575]I have all my homework done, and Ive done cycles before with no issues.
    In my opionion - clomid and Nolvo arent needed. I didnt need them to bounce back on either of my previous cycles. And I kept 98% of all gains. If you need them - thats YOUR BODY. I know whats best for MINE. Also _ i do work on it year round. I just wont take AAS year round. And you should research a little --- cause the HCG will get your test running - which is what the P would do. So - trust me ive done my research

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    I agree. Your far from lazy. I've read some of your previous posts. Stay motivated. Keep posted.

Thanks bro!

^Is what I was referring to, I don't know you gym routine nor do I know you enough to make a correct assumption of you being "lazy".

I think you are missing my main point, the basics should come from diet and exercise. This is healthy. If you rely on drugs to lose the weight how do you plan on keeping it off? Changing your life style will shed the fat and help mold your body to reflect how you live. If you plan on a drug dependent program I advise you not to.

With the exception of when I go away - my gym routine and diet are spot on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information