flogan90 is offline New Member

Workout tempo on/ off cycle

Hey guys wats goin on, so wanted to see ur take on this subject. I usually work out about five or six days on, then one or two days off. Im in the gym for about an hour and a half and i do 3 day splits. Ive been working out for 8 years now, pretty knowledgeable as far as bodybuilding goes... Im about to do my first legitimate cycle its gonna b ten weeks of 600 mg test and decca. Anyway.. Should i juice up my routine or possibly change it in ur opinions? Just wanted to see ur guys thoughts figured it might b a good thread thanks fellas

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    No bud, an hour and 30 mins and 5-6 days a week is solid! Even with juice your body still needs rest. I have to force myself to take a day off while on cycle. It's hard because mentally I really want to go, but physically I know it would do my muscles good to have a rest. Just make sure your doing big compound moves like Deadlifts, squats, bench, military, etc. These are what really helps build overall mass and strength. 8 years you probably know that, just checking.

P.S. I hope you make a log. I want to use Deca for my next cycle so I would like to follow someone using it.

Thread Information