Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bouch is offline Member

Please help with tren and test cycle

Height:5' 10"
    Weight: 190
    BF%: 16%

TO GET YOU UP TO DATE:
    I was dumb and cycled a few years back, (test 250 / deca 300) I only took 250mg test and 300 mg deca each week and I didn't get any sides that were noticeable and the gains were great. I did 2- 10 week cycles and came off with a PCT each time. I didn't stay with weight lifting too long after coming off and lost the majority the gains over the next few years. I don't have too much info on these cycles since it was when I was 19 and stupid.

I have been back and dedicated to weight lifting for a year now. I dropped from 22%BF down to 16% Naturally. I work out hard 6 days a week and I feel that now is the time to start a cycle and get the final results I am looking for.

-To get lean hard gains
    -To increase strength
    -I don't want BULKY or too much water weight, but want to add size
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION:
    I started taking Tren Hex 150 with Test e 250. I want to hear what the correct dosage should be. I will be injecting every 4 days.

I started slow with only .5ml of each for the first day. Then bumped the test to 1ml and the tren to .75ml. for the second inject. This is where I planned on staying for the remainder of the cycle.

approx:
    500mg test e weeks 1-10
    225mg tren hex weeks 1-7

I wanted to keep the tren hex low since I have heard it is not best for a first timer (which I am considering myself since it has been over 5 years since last use.)

What are your Suggestions?
    -for recommended dosage
    -for best PCT

THANK YOU in advance for your help and responses.
    Last edited by Bouch; 10-06-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: title change

Thread Information