canuckcaleb is offline New Member

What cycle would be best for me (cutting cycle)

Hello all, first all I wanna apologize if this is in the wrong category. Anyways I'm where I wanna be buff wise now I wanna get that "dry" "chizeled" look I have done a cycle in the past of TEST E 250 and equipoise for 12 weeks. I wanna get the look I mentioned above. I heard clenbuteral would do wonders was also wondering about possibly doing a test,winny and primobolan . Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckcaleb
    Hello all, first all I wanna apologize if this is in the wrong category. Anyways I'm where I wanna be buff wise now I wanna get that "dry" "chizeled" look I have done a cycle in the past of TEST E 250 and equipoise for 12 weeks. I wanna get the look I mentioned above. I heard clenbuteral would do wonders was also wondering about possibly doing a test,winny and primobolan. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
    Diet! Head over to the nutrition section and they can help you out!

btern is offline Associate Member
    as said above mate diet and training is the most important thing,not the compound you run, it will do nothing for you if these 2 things arnt upto scratch!!
    so bottom line is learn to eat clean and train right, head to the nutrition section the guys there can get you on the right track....... then once thats all in check consider running a cycle to help assist you with your goals, good luck

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Three words diet diet diet

You get that dialed in and we can talk about different compounds that
    Work in conjunction with the diet

Thread Information