D33ZY is offline New Member

Underdosed, Now What?

So I am at a crossroads here and I'm not quite sure what to do. Because I'm still pretty new to this I didn't want to run any HUGE cycles. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible so as I can keep from feeling overwhelmed and f**k anything up too bad. I decided to run my second cycle about mid October (2013) My plan was to run 100mg of Test Prop EOD (all 12 weeks w/ .3 arimidex EOD) and Anadrol along side for 4 weeks after the end of week 2(W3-W6), then (if I felt that I needed to lean out a little more) I would pick up some Winny to run for 4 weeks and taper off to just the Test again for the last 2 weeks and begin my PCT(torem). I recently moved so I had to go thru a new source half way thru. My first 6 weeks were great. Strength was up, size was good but not crazy noticeable (I don't want to blow up and have everyone asking or assuming) and no bad sides at all. I got to week 7 and didn't feel as though I needed the Winny because I had leaned up quite a bit in the process so I figured I'd just pick up the last of the Prop i needed and run just that for the last 6 weeks and be done. Then everything dropped WAY off, strength bottomed out which I was kinda ready for without the Anadrol but not as much as it did, ALL the size I had put on seemed to come off and I started getting puffier (no more abs or definition), nipples started getting sore, acne on back and chest flared up. That led me to assume the new Test I was getting was severely underdosed compared to what I had before. I have 4cc's left that I don't know if I should toss, use, or what. I talked to my guy from before and he recommended I hop back on some legit stuff for 8 weeks or so and try to bring my body back to "normal" then PCT along with some HCG . I just don't know if its a great idea or not to keep going for that long since its already been 15-16 weeks. If there is any other information I can give to help out an answer please just ask! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ickythump is offline Member
    15 weeks is a long time, you should pct and get more educated, this wasn't a very good cycle

Check the pct section for proper protocol, you've been shut down a while so you should re start you natural systems...hcg is suppressive so you wouldn't want to run it during pct

ok, Thank you. For my PCT I was going to do the same as my last PCT which went smoothly.
    Torem
    Day 1-3: 100mg
    Day 4-10: 80mg
    Day 11-20: 60mg

Natural Test booster w/ D-aspartic acid for 4 weeks

Does that seem alright?

think you need to run it higher, I'll let someone else comment I don't know much about it

When was your last injection?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    torem 120/60/60/60
    nolva 40/20/20/20

p.s. learn to use paragraphs

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Hey bro, break up that paragraph some where its easier to read if you don't mind. From what I can understand you ran a 15 week prop cycle and halfway in your gear stopped working. You need to go get bloodwork done and see where your levels are asap. If that's not available for what ever reason..PCT immediately.

Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

15 week cycle of prop is a bad idea for your second cycle, next time run it 8 weeks, use the SAME gear or don't even cycle, don't take the risk unless its pharm grade I wouldn't switch sources mid cycle, I would just end it and run pct but you will learn from your mistakes.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    p.s. learn to use paragraphs
    beat me to it..

Cool thanks, I appreciate all the help! Last pin was 2 days ago so I just took 120mg of the torem and Ill dose as kronik said and I trashed the 4cc I had left.

*How cycle went*
    Week 1-6 Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 3-6 Anadrol 50 ED
    Week 7-12 Bunk Prop EOD
    (I just recounted the weeks this is week 12 not 15 sorry)

I definitely will NOT be switching suppliers again, I didn't like the idea in the first place and now I know its not worth it.

Now at the risk of sounding completely stupid, what part of the planned cycle was "bad?" I had seen other forum posts where that cycle was recommended and backed up to be solid in (theoretically) putting on 5-10lbs of quality muscle while staying lean and getting even leaner with the winny. I just want to learn as much as I can to not make future mistakes. Thanks again!

Well imo the dosing of the test wasn't great, it's 300-400mg/wk which is a bit low, and the pct wasn't properly planned...also most places recommend hcg on cycle not during pct

Quote Originally Posted by D33ZY View Post
    Cool thanks, I appreciate all the help! Last pin was 2 days ago so I just took 120mg of the torem and Ill dose as kronik said and I trashed the 4cc I had left.

*How cycle went*
    Week 1-6 Prop 100mg EOD
    Week 3-6 Anadrol 50 ED
    Week 7-12 Bunk Prop EOD
    (I just recounted the weeks this is week 12 not 15 sorry)

I definitely will NOT be switching suppliers again, I didn't like the idea in the first place and now I know its not worth it.

Now at the risk of sounding completely stupid, what part of the planned cycle was "bad?" I had seen other forum posts where that cycle was recommended and backed up to be solid in (theoretically) putting on 5-10lbs of quality muscle while staying lean and getting even leaner with the winny. I just want to learn as much as I can to not make future mistakes. Thanks again!
    add nolva to your PCT, sounds like you weren't using an AI either which is a no-no, and 6-8 weeks of pinning EOD is enough for me... if i were to go any longer i would use a long ester test..

Thread Information