Thread: Fat or Bloat?

d-ray1810 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Fat or Bloat?

Hey guys. I am currently on week 4 of:

wk 1-4 dbol @ 25mg ed
    Wk1-12 test 400 @ 400mg wk
    deca @400 mg wk
    enanthate @ 100mg wk (i add this in bc friend gave it to me.)
    Wk 10-14 winny @50mg ed
    wk 14-17 clomid

Now my question is....as i said i am in wk 4 now and i have went from 196 to 231 already. Pants are getting snug. Fat or Bloat?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Holly shit that is a lot of weight, I would say a combo, what does your diet look like. Cals per day and what is your usual maintance calories?

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    The makeup of what you've gained (muscle/fat/water) is hard to say without knowing more. You definitely gained a little of each with a 30+ lb. gain in 4 weeks. That's an impressive gain bro. But, we'd have to know more about your diet/lifting/stats to give opinions on this.

If you ate big AND clean AND lifted hard and heavy while doing this AND took something to reduce the bloat (like ldex), I'd say you packed on some good muscle in the past 4 weeks.

my cals are around 6000 a day but that is not much more than i was using to maintain 196. maybe 1500 more or so. I am 6'5" tall and i lift 6 days a week and from what i know my metabolism is outrageous bc I started working out/dieting in sept 2001 and i weighed 298. By jan. 2002 I was down to 180. Could not gain any til i f'ed up and did a bs 10 wk cycle of t200 but gained about 20 off just that.

btw I pop eca's like candy.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    you eat a ton of calories, damn. and 6,000 just to maintain? Your metabolism would have to be extremely fast if that was the case. But you said it's slow.

babi is offline Associate Member
    oh now i can believe that big weight gain in a month,you use to be abig boy bro thats why i would not be surprised if a lot of that was muscle

no my metabolism is very fast bro

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    my theory is a good portion could be muscle. I think because you dropped so much weight 100lbs, a lot of that was muscle. Then when you cycled, your muscle memory is taken into effect and with the use of juice, your muscles grow to the same size they were when you were 298 but with less fat. just a theory.

well when i was 298 i was very weak, hardly any muscle just alot of fat.

Pinch is offline Associate Member

Re: Fat or Bloat?

Originally posted by d-ray1810
    Hey guys. I am currently on week 4 of:

wk 1-4 dbol @ 25mg ed
    Wk1-12 test 400 @ 400mg wk
    deca @400 mg wk
    enanthate @ 100mg wk (i add this in bc friend gave it to me.)
    Wk 10-14 winny @50mg ed
    wk 14-17 clomid

Now my question is....as i said i am in wk 4 now and i have went from 196 to 231 already. Pants are getting snug. Fat or Bloat?
    woah!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    6,000 cals a day is a lot, my max is 4,500 cals

what is everyone elses max cals?

even if you juice and overeat, you will still gain fat... so you have to find the correct amount of calories to consume

The Butcher is offline Member
    You lost 120lbs in 5 months? And your maintenance diet is almost 5000 cal? WTF?! Something isn't adding up. That is essentially 1lb/day for 5 months. Anyone here know of someone being able to maintain that type of loss over a 5 month period by doing anything other than totally starving yourself? The other thing is, if you were 298lbs, you would have to have been consuming about 10,000 cal/day if your current maintenance diet is 5,000 cal/day and you only weighed 180. These figures just don't make sense.

I can believe that you lost 120lbs. The thing is, if you were a fat 298lbs., you don't have a fast metabolism. Believe me, I know b/c I was there too at one point. I lost about 90lbs and went down to 212lbs (I'm 6'6"). My guess is that a substantial amount of the weight you have put back on is fat and water. Certainly there is some muscle in there, but I would guess maybe 10lbs or so. Your pants are getting snug b/c you are putting on fat. Either that or your ab muscles are growing, and perhaps your intestines as well (j/k, I seriously doubt this is the case). I am just guessing, but I would say that you and I have a fairly similar metabolism. Since my current maintenance diet is about 5,500 cal/day (and I now weigh 300 again, but with muscle instead of fat), my guess is that you could either cut back the calories a bit, or clean up your diet if you want to make leaner gains than you are right now.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    First off like butcher is saying something doesn't make sense. IMO how the hell did you accumulate an extra 120lb of fat to lose if you have such a high metabolism, were you eating 7000+ cals a day. If you have a metabolism that supports 4500cals a day as maintence then you more than like would be one of the naturally lower BF people. My .02

Pain

no no no, back then all i did was eat shit all day. 12 cokes or so plus god knows how much candy, pasta etc and did absolutly nothing to burn all those carbs therfore exetreme carbs + sleep and tv=fat ass.

i may have had a slow metabolism back then but in the time that i lost all my weight i had to have raised it alot bc i have been trying to gain for the past 10 months and nothing that is why i say maint cals are so high.did not gain or lose with that many cals but abs came out very good so i lost some fat at that level.

The Butcher is offline Member
    So you have made gains, just not actual weight gains. You said that your abs came out so you must have lost some fat since you maintained your weight but got leaner. What does your current diet look like. After I lost all that fat, I had a tough time putting muscle back on (I didn't use AAS until about 4 years later) b/c even though I was eating clean, I wasn't eating the right ratio of macronutrients. I had virtually no fat in my diet. I was eating so little fat for so long that if I did decide to cheat one day and have something like french fries, I would be shitting them out in about 5 minutes. It was like taking those fat blocking pills. My body just wouldn't handle it. So, again, what does your diet look like right now? Maybe if you tweak it, you can get leaner gains than you currently are.

well now i am basicly eating everything in sight but every time i eat i make sure i get 20-50 grams protien. the main way that i upped the cals is my morning shake was just whey now it is n-large 2 and my post workout shake is extreme xxl which has 1090 cals=50 protien 215 carbs of which 59 are sugar and 1 fat. I also stated using flax for the first time and every now and then i will drink some muscle milk.

if i have to put on some fat to make good muscle gains then so be it. That is the reason to have a cutting diet later on.

2000ss is offline New Member
    with 6000 calories a day you may be weighing 298 again soon!if you were 298 and did lose all that weight remember you could put it back on much easier than it came off.i would watch my cycles and food intake very carefully and find what best suites YOUR needs.make sure you have some therapy for after cycle to kickstart those levels back.jim

Thread Information