Canadian731 is offline New Member

First Cycle advice

So my older brother has finally convinced me to do a cycle, now while he has done a few cycles so far it seems his info on it is quite limited.

From talking with him here is the cycle I am currently considering, also this will be a bulking cycle so I would also like some suggestions on a cutting cycle!

Bulking cycle:
    Test cypionate or test enanthate
    Wynstrol
    Arimidex
    And novaldex once I am finished my cycle
    He was telling me I should add dbols if I am bulking but I don't want to go over board on my first cycle, would adding them be beneficial or should I wait for my next bulking cycle?

Also, any suggestions on what to take for a cutting cycle would be much appreciated, thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    what are your stats? besides being too young 20..

I'm 6' 220lbs about 14% bf, 275 bench, 315 squat 315 deadlift. I just noticed I've hit a real plateau as far as muscle mass goes, I'm meeting my macros/kcals atleast 6/7 days a week.

what are your muscle mass goals?

Ideally I would like to gain 25lbs of lean muscle Which I will keep most of after I'm done my cut cycle. I wanted to cut first to lower my bf but I was advised that bulking first would give me better results

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bulk and cut are diet related and dont require the use of AAS..Especially at 20.

agree with F2BO, and also retaining 25lbs of lean muscle on a cycle very difficult.

but i think you would be better served if you simply adjusted your diet. post up your current diet including macros.

I guess my question wasn't clear enough, I know that cutting is affected by diet, what I wanted to know is what I could take during my 2nd cycle that wouldn't bulk me up

food. have you increased your cals to 500 above maintenance?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    food.
    X2 agree

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian731 View Post
    I guess my question wasn't clear enough, I know that cutting is affected by diet, what I wanted to know is what I could take during my 2nd cycle that wouldn't bulk me up
    As said Bulking AND cutting are done with diet. There is not one steroid that cuts and different that bulks. PPL brag that Tren cuts you up. I wont go into the science of it but yes it is a good steroid to take while cutting with a cutting diet, but....I could bulkon it too.

If your calories ar in surplus you gain and if they are in deficit you cut....does not matter what AAS you may be on!

I am well aware that gaining and losing weight is based mostly on diet, but I am also aware more test/steroids help you gain mass while others do not

I am well aware that gaining and losing weight is based mostly on diet, but I am also aware more test/steroids help you gain mass while others do not
    You are dead wrong about this! Again you can both cut and bulk on ANY steroid and it makes no difference. DIET determines solely if you are cutting or bulking. If you have an extensive history of steroid use then please lay it out for me and tell me how I am wrong!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

You are dead wrong about this! Again you can both cut and bulk on ANY steroid and it makes no difference. DIET determines solely if you are cutting or bulking. If you have an extensive history of steroid use then please lay it out for me and tell me how I am wrong!
    I think hes referring to steroids like anavar and such. On a normal person you wont make big gains compared to other compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    I think hes referring to steroids like anavar and such. On a normal person you wont make big gains compared to other compounds.
    Perhaps your right T...just considered that he is proposing a Test/Wnny cycle and wants to BULK!

No reason to use Var if bulking at all imo!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    So my older brother has finally convinced me to do a cycle, now while he has done a few cycles so far it seems his info on it is quite limited.

From talking with him here is the cycle I am currently considering, also this will be a bulking cycle so I would also like some suggestions on a cutting cycle!

Bulking cycle:
    Test cypionate or test enanthate
    Wynstrol
    Arimidex
    And novaldex once I am finished my cycle
    He was telling me I should add dbols if I am bulking but I don't want to go over board on my first cycle, would adding them be beneficial or should I wait for my next bulking cycle?

Also, any suggestions on what to take for a cutting cycle would be much appreciated, thanks
    At your age your hormonal system hasn't fully stopped developing yet and by shutting your natural testosterone down by using steroids it can have some serious side effects, in many guys testosterone wont reach peak or even worse case symptoms of low test which can have awful sides such as low libido, erections problems, mood swings, fat gain, muscle loss and depression to name a small few.

The best way forward would be your diet and build sosme mass/size via a bulking diet and create a good solid base to work from

Thread Information