Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    951thompson is offline Senior Member

just shooting my 9th pin,only got 1/2ml left,shud I pin it now or wait til next week

Im about to do my 9nt week injection, problem is I've only got half a ml left in my vial, should I shoot it now or would it be better to do it next week? I've been shooting 1ml per week.

Thanks

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Im about to do my 9nt week injection, problem is I've only got half a ml left in my vial, should I shoot it now or would it be better to do it next week? I've been shooting 1ml per week.

Thanks
    What are you shooting? And what's the dosage in 1ml?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what compound are you shooting, bro? you got another vial waiting or is this the end of your cycle?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just do what you have been doing if that's all you got then you are done I guess. Better planning next time if you want to go 12 weeks.

Do you have your PCT yet. Please say yes...

This is the end of ny first ever cycle, I've been shooting 250mg (1ml) of sus per week

Problem is there isnt enough for next week, what should I do, just finish it off or will it be worth my while saving it for next week? 1/2ml?

Thanks for your help ;-)
    Last edited by 951thompson; 10-08-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Just do what you have been doing if that's all you got then you are done I guess. Better planning next time if you want to go 12 weeks.

Do you have your PCT yet. Please say yes...
    Yeah im doing sus which stays in your system for 18 days after last pin so I read, so it is kind of a 12 week cycle.

Yeah got Clomid for PCT ;-)

I've made some decent gains btw if anyone is interested ;-)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is the end of ny first ever cycle, I've been shooting 250mg (1ml) of sus per week

Problem is there isnt enough for next week, what should I do, just finish it off or will it be worth my while saving it for next week? 1/2ml?

Thanks for your help ;-)
    Finish it off wait the 2 weeks/ 18 days and get PCT done. You really had no business running that low dose spaced out like that and more than likely will have gained nothing while shutting down your natural function. you really need to educate yourself....

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld

Finish it off wait the 2 weeks/ 18 days and get PCT done. You really had no business running that low dose spaced out like that and more than likely will have gained nothing while shutting down your natural function. you really need to educate yourself....
    I've actually made some decent gains, I front loaded with winny. Ive put on 14lb

Do you think I should half the dose 3/4ml each, do one now then another in 4 days?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Shoot the remainder today. Wait 18 days and start pct
    You need novla and clomid for pct
    You shut your test down for 250 mgs a week ?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You pin sust once a week at only 250mg's? Didnt we all advise you not to do this anyway...

honestly this was a pointless cycle. 250mgs isnt worth being shut down. And running sust just once a week doesnt make sense at all, but then again you knew this because I remember me and others stating this to you before.

You said decent gains, what were they? BF lost? lbs added?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    You pin sust once a week at only 250mg's? Didnt we all advise you not to do this anyway...

honestly this was a pointless cycle. 250mgs isnt worth being shut down. And running sust just once a week doesnt make sense at all, but then again you knew this because I remember me and others stating this to you before.

You said decent gains, what were they? BF lost? lbs added?
    I've gained 14lb some of this I will expect will be water retention. My bodyfat has gone from 12.5% to 12.9%

I've noticeable gains around my shoulders traps back and abs.

I didn't want to start too high on my first cycle as experts recommend. Im happy with the gains I've made. Just it is noticeable that im carrying alot of water weight which is pissing me off lol

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If its quite a low dose cycle, it wouldnt be a big difference either way. Might be a good idea to finish it off early with your last 1.5ml this wk and get ready for pct. During the 2wk wait, the sust will clear your system and the water weight will disappear. Thats when you'll get a better idea of how much real gains you made.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    If its quite a low dose cycle, it wouldnt be a big difference either way. Might be a good idea to finish it off early with your last 1.5ml this wk and get ready for pct. During the 2wk wait, the sust will clear your system and the water weight will disappear. Thats when you'll get a better idea of how much real gains you made.

Good luck
    Ok thanks ;-)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The one time pin of the extra 1/2 ML wont make 2 squirts difference (if you can even get the full 1/2 ML out of the vial). Do it or don't it wont matter.

I agree with all the above that 250 mg in this form is trt not cycling and you shut yourself down for nothing. The gains you have gotten can most likely be attributed to increases workouts and calories.,...not gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    The one time pin of the extra 1/2 ML wont make 2 squirts difference (if you can even get the full 1/2 ML out of the vial). Do it or don't it wont matter.

I agree with all the above that 250 mg in this form is trt not cycling and you shut yourself down for nothing. The gains you have gotten can most likely be attributed to increases workouts and calories.,...not gear!
    No I beg to disagree sir, my strength has gone though the roof while I've been on cycle, with strength gains comes growth correct?

No I beg to disagree sir, my strength has gone though the roof while I've been on cycle, with strength gains comes growth correct?
    I never said you are not getting stronger and not gaining...I just stated that the strength and gains are not from the 250mg of test. What you have basicly acomplished is replacing your natty test with another test. Nothing gained and a number of things lost!

I never said you are not getting stronger and not gaining...I just stated that the strength and gains are not from the 250mg of test. What you have basicly acomplished is replacing your natty test with another test. Nothing gained and a number of things lost!
    I don't understand what you mean? Say like my benchpress has gone from 80kg to 100kg that's not natural, squats from 180 to 260. I've gained 14lb while only going up 1% in bf so I'd say my cycle ain't been to shabby, I know some of its probably water. Plus I've still got 3 weeks left which I've read weeks 8,9 and 10 are the weeks you grow the most from sus, so fingers crossed we will see lol

I don't understand what you mean? Say like my benchpress has gone from 80kg to 100kg that's not natural, squats from 180 to 260. I've gained 14lb while only going up 1% in bf so I'd say my cycle ain't been to shabby, I know some of its probably water. Plus I've still got 3 weeks left which I've read weeks 8,9 and 10 are the weeks you grow the most from sus, so fingers crossed we will see lol
    Your strength gains are from the test when it is gone so is the strength. Your out of sus there is no week 8,9,or 10.
    Lunk stated it best " Nothing gained and a number of things lost!"

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

List the loses for him so he understands.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

Your strength gains are from the test when it is gone so is the strength. Your out of sus there is no week 8,9,or 10.
    Lunk stated it best " Nothing gained and a number of things lost!"
    This is week nine, then the test does'nt leave your system for 18 days (week 10 and 11)

Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

This is week nine, then the test does'nt leave your system for 18 days (week 10 and 11)
    Plus I decided to do 200mg today and the other 200mg on Thursday

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

Your test will slowly decline to below normal T levels, so no you will not be making ' your best gains ' in week 10 & 11.

problem is I've only got half a ml left in my vial, should I shoot it now or would it be better to do it next week? I've been shooting 1ml per week.

Curious how are you getting 200 mgs today and 200 mgs thurs with 125mgs?

why go from 250 a week to 400 this week?

Did you plan this cycle out?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-08-2012 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski

Your test will slowly decline to below normal T levels, so no you will not be making ' your best gains ' in week 10 & 11.
    Sus works with 4 esters, it's made for trans gender testosterone treatment. It's made so each ester releases test steadily for a month. So yes I believe I should expect gains weeks 10 and 11 considering my last shot will be on Thursday

problem is I've only got half a ml left in my vial, should I shoot it now or would it be better to do it next week? I've been shooting 1ml per week.

Curious how are you getting 200 mgs today and 200 mgs thurs with 125mgs?
    It's 250mg per ml I split what I had set up in my pin (1ml) into 2 3/4ml injections with what was left in the vial ;-)

It's 250mg per ml I split what I had set up in my pin (1ml) into 2 3/4ml injections with what was left in the vial ;-)
    I've only got half a ml left in my vial,

Are you fvcking trolling us Thompson? He meant if you were shooting 1ml per week, how come all of a sudden you're going to shoot 1.5ml within a week's timeframe?

I've only got half a ml left in my vial,
    I think you should read the thread again, silly capes getting confused. I said im about to do my 9th week injection, which will leave me with 1/2ml left in my vial. My question was should I shoot what is left or is it worth saving. Geez you had a hard time getting that didn't you huckleberry fin.

Thanks
    Because it is stated so clearly. WTF dude really
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-08-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    Are you fvcking trolling us Thompson? He meant if you were shooting 1ml per week, how come all of a sudden you're going to shoot 1.5ml within a week's timeframe?
    Not trolling anyone, I think if anyone could be described as trolling, you may want to look at yourself with your aggressive tone :-/

Not trolling anyone, I think if anyone could be described as trolling, you may want to look at yourself with your aggressive tone :-/
    You said clearly that you've been shooting 1ml per week. Now all of a sudden, you're claiming you're going to finish it off by shooting 2 .75ml shots inside ONE WEEK.

Because it is stated so clearly. WTF dude really
    Ahh I see where your coming from now, typo sorry my bad lol I see your point. No I had a ml in my pin lol and 1/2ml in my vial sorry to of confused you all, I thought we was having to different conversations. I was thinking what are these guys on about?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Now guy's lets please keep it civil.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

You said clearly that you've been shooting 1ml per week. Now all of a sudden, you're claiming you're going to finish it off by shooting 2 .75ml shots inside ONE WEEK.
    No 1 and a half ml in on week ;-)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi 951....sorry this is a bit off topic, but did you have any BW done during the cycle at all? Just curious to know where your hormone levels sat with your dose. I usually run sust at higher doses so I'm actually curious to see what the physiological impact was at your dose. What AI did you run?

Again, sorry this is a bit off topic but you peaked my curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Hi 951....sorry this is a bit off topic, but did you have any BW done during the cycle at all? Just curious to know where your hormone levels sat with your dose. I usually run sust at higher doses so I'm actually curious to see what the physiological impact was at your /dose. What AI did you run?

Again, sorry this is a bit off topic but you peaked my curiosity.
    "
    Hey muscleink

No I didn't have any blood work done, im a noob so I didn't really know you needed to have it done until it was too late lol

Also I know it's foolish, but I didn't run an AI think that's why im holding alot of water.

Physiologically it effected me at the beginning of my cycle I felt aggitated, and It still comes and goes. Had peroids of feeling tired, I believe that's due to the changes in esters?

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    List the loses for him so he understands.
    Sure T...be happy to!

Start with the obvious:

1) waste of $

2)waste of gear

3) waste of time

4) risking possible long term sides due to loss of natty test

5) loss of any gains

Is this enough or should I think of some more???

"
    Hey muscleink

No I didn't have any blood work done, im a noob so I didn't really know you needed to have it done until it was too late lol

Also I know it's foolish, but I didn't run an AI think that's why im holding alot of water.

Physiologically it effected me at the beginning of my cycle I felt aggitated, and It still comes and goes. Had peroids of feeling tired, I believe that's due to the changes in esters?
    This may come off as flaming so understand thats not my intent. Have you any clue or done any research in the time you have been a member of this site? How to run a common Test only cycle is ansered in both stickys and evry single day in this forum, yet you still have got it completely wrong. On top of that, instead of considering that EVERYONE else is right and you may be wrong, you continue to argue sound logic and even more...experience!

I am never quite sure what the point of asking advise is if you are not willing to take said advise. There are other boards that you can debate ppls knowledge and experience if you like but it really seems counterproductive here.

What you have done is run a TRT of testosterone when your not a TRT patient. This is not a cycle dosage!!!!! You risk becoming a TRT patient for life essentially for nothing. It would seem that asking all of these questions might have been better prior to starting your TRT dose "cycle". I understand that hindsight is 20/20 but it's not too late to lace up your boots, be a man and simply admit that you may have made a mistake and would like advise on how to handle said mistake.

Sure T...be happy to!

Start with the obvious:

1) waste of $

2)waste of gear

3) waste of time

4) risking possible long term sides due to loss of natty test
    "
    5) loss of any gains

Is this enough or should I think of some more???
    This is not a list of anything informative, fact is I have made gains in both strength and muscle. Guess you guys ain't open to hearing what im saying. Dont forget I also used winny at 50mg per day for my first for weeks also. Put on about 5lb first four weeks. I have gains whether you guys accept it or not lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information