Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member

My situation now

So I cycled about 15 weeks 500mg test e/week. I used HCG trough the cycle. After two weeks from HCG and test e I started Clomid 50mg/day and Nolva 40/day. I ate Clomid only ten days and kept Nolva in 40mg two weeks, after that two weeks 20mg/day. So it was: Nolva 40/40/20/20.

It's almost 7 weeks now since last test e shot and I've lost a half of my gained weight (6lbs) 13lbs was maximum gained weight. Althought I kept my strenght gains well, atleast my strenght was good in last week. In this week I haven't been in gym yet because I was going to recover my body a bit. Maybe one light gym session, some jogging and streching?

I'm a bit worried if weight is going to get down even more. I've tape measured my chest, arms, legs and stomach and they all are almost just there were they should be. Strange.. were the hec is that 6 lbs gone??

btern is offline Associate Member
    did you run an ai during your cycle aswell? your pct should have looked like this clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20. and as for your loss in gains it's most probly due to your diet not being in check, you should have upped your caloric intake off cycle and trained as hard as possible, 1 gym session a week? of course your going to loose gains, just focus on upping the calories and train hard get your rest, hopefully this will help good luck bro

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off you probably lost some water weight when you finished your cycle. Six pounds....... hard to say but possible. You also have to eat like you weigh 13 pounds more. You can't go back to eating like crap. Also you must continue to train. Yes you can deload for a week but if you want to keep your gains you have eat to keep them. Seems that's where most people mess up. Best of luck man.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You should eat more during pct than on cycle. Lower the weight and up the reps during training on pct

Then continue to eat and train like a horse

No I didn't run AI on cycle, only HCG . I didn't saw so much water gains when looked in to mirror, than I had on previous cycle. My diet on cycle was this in a large extend, maybe not quite so much protein. This is Mike XXL:s example.

7:45 250 ml of egg whites
    2 small tortillas, mushrooms, fat free cheese & salsa
    1 English muffin with no sugar added jam & peanut butter
    15 gm of whey protein
    25 gm of oatmeal

10:15 1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

12:45 8 eggs & green onion & light mayo (makes an egg salad)
    3 pieces of whole-wheat bread w/ ham
    1 banana
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 yogurt

3:15 1 1/2 can of tuna
    15 ml of flax seed oil

5:15 120 gm of steak
    20 gm of whey protein
    Mustard
    50 gm of carrots
    5 ml of flax seed oil

1 HOUR TRAINING START 6:00PM to 7:00PM

7:15 60 gm of whey
    5 rice cakes (caramel flavored)
    1 apple
    2.5 ml of flaxseed oil

9:30 125 gm of cottage cheese
    15 gm of whey protein
    1 no sugar added fat free yogurt

TOTAL CARBS: 300 GM – 1200 calories
    TOTAL PROTEIN 320 GM – 1280 calories
    APPROX TOTAL FAT: 63 GM – 567 calories
    TOTAL CALORIES: 3047 calories per day

And yes I have to admit that I should increase my calorie intake because i've surrended a bit in eating good quality food A LOT in PCT and imperceptibly. Next time I will eat so much as I can. Now I haven't felt full from food for a long time so I absolutely believe that I have not eated as much as I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You should eat more during pct than on cycle. Lower the weight and up the reps during training on pct

Then continue to eat and train like a horse
    Yes I will in the next week at the latest.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    PCT is the time to kick it up even though you may not feel like it. It is essential to keep pushing yourself as you transition back to normal levels if you wish to keep the gains.

You will be tired, irritable and not feel like training. Strength will decline as well but you have to stay with it.

Thread Information