Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    champ14's Avatar
    champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102

    Question about tren?

    If the night sweats are bad is that a obvious sign the tren is working? How do u know if the dosage is to high?

  2. #2
    bigmatt33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    77
    Well one of my friends went on a rampage and hit his girlfriend. That is how he knew he got his dosage wrong. And he is not the type of person to do that.

  3. #3
    champ14's Avatar
    champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102
    Ok that's just dumb. I'm looking for physical signs of tren working not dumb actions

  4. #4
    gymfu's Avatar
    gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    lone star state
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    Ok that's just dumb. I'm looking for physical signs of tren working not dumb actions

    Uh......yea agreed....that's stupid. Tren or any other steroid doesn't turn a person into the kind of person that rages and hits his girlfriend.

    To answer your question, there really shouldn't be any question if the tren is working. Night sweats are one of the first signs if you are prone to them. Have you used tren before? How long have you been on it?

  5. #5
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Strength gains come faster than any other injectable. About 2 weeks typically. Sides follow. At least for me.

  6. #6
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Whats the minimum dose a week you can run tren to see results?

  7. #7
    NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    83
    I'm currently on 200mg/week of Tren e and I'm getting great results. Very little sides too. No insomnia at all just the occasional night sweats. I'll never use another steroid other than Tren.

  8. #8
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny
    I'm currently on 200mg/week of Tren e and I'm getting great results. Very little sides too. No insomnia at all just the occasional night sweats. I'll never use another steroid other than Tren.
    Do you run or do sprints? Cardio?

  9. #9
    NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    83
    Nah, I hate cardio. I never do any. Ask Atomini about it though, he has some pretty good insights.

  10. #10
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny
    Nah, I hate cardio. I never do any. Ask Atomini about it though, he has some pretty good insights.
    I have. I just wanted to hear others thoughts on low dose tren and cardio.

  11. #11
    getfit28's Avatar
    getfit28 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu

    Uh......yea agreed....that's stupid. Tren or any other steroid doesn't turn a person into the kind of person that rages and hits his girlfriend.

    To answer your question, there really shouldn't be any question if the tren is working. Night sweats are one of the first signs if you are prone to them. Have you used tren before? How long have you been on it?
    I have to disagree.. tren can change a person and can make him rage. I've ran tren hex 3x but this last time it screwed me up that i will never run it again.. It took me on this rage that I would snap and beat the crap out of someone, it messed with me up phycologicaly as if my girl was cheating on me when I know for a fact she's not, brought my sex drive down and my cardio now sucks BIG TIME... results were great but side effects suck

  12. #12
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    I have to disagree.. tren can change a person and can make him rage. I've ran tren hex 3x but this last time it screwed me up that i will never run it again.. It took me on this rage that I would snap and beat the crap out of someone, it messed with me up phycologicaly as if my girl was cheating on me when I know for a fact she's not, brought my sex drive down and my cardio now sucks BIG TIME... results were great but side effects suck
    Rage is something to be controlled by you and your psyche. If you are too weak minded to run tren , DON'T! Just don't drag everybody else down the same drain saying that trenbolone changes a person. I agree, that a lot of androgens can have an effect on your temper but in the end it is you that decide if you are going to act like a fool or not.

  13. #13
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt33 View Post
    Well one of my friends went on a rampage and hit his girlfriend. That is how he knew he got his dosage wrong. And he is not the type of person to do that.
    That is one of the most rediculous off-base statements I have ever heard.

    Trenbolone , nor any other anabolic steroid , makes you rampage and beat the shit out of people. It doesn't change your whole character and personality. Your friend sounds like he has very poor self control and isn't responsible enough to use anabolic steroids . I've run Trenbolone at very high doses before (800mg/week) and did it make me a bit more irritable? Yes. Did I find myself a little more edgy? Yes. Did I ever once step out of line and physically hurt someone or even raise my voice while on Trenbolone, despite the increased irritability? ABSOLUTELY NOT! It is called self discipline, self control, and personal responsibility. Steroids don't 'make' you do anything - YOU DO.

    Stop absolving your friend of responsbility. And if you did something bad on a cycle whether it was verbal or physical assault on someone, stop absolving yourself of responsibility by blaming the anabolic steroid - its YOUR fault.

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt33 View Post
    Well one of my friends went on a rampage and hit his girlfriend. That is how he knew he got his dosage wrong. And he is not the type of person to do that.
    Sorry. But that is nonsense.

  15. #15
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    I have to disagree.. tren can change a person and can make him rage. I've ran tren hex 3x but this last time it screwed me up that i will never run it again.. It took me on this rage that I would snap and beat the crap out of someone, it messed with me up phycologicaly as if my girl was cheating on me when I know for a fact she's not, brought my sex drive down and my cardio now sucks BIG TIME... results were great but side effects suck
    You may want to consider counciling...steroids are not your problem!

  16. #16
    getfit28's Avatar
    getfit28 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder

    Rage is something to be controlled by you and your psyche. If you are too weak minded to run tren, DON'T! Just don't drag everybody else down the same drain saying that trenbolone changes a person. I agree, that a lot of androgens can have an effect on your temper but in the end it is you that decide if you are going to act like a fool or not.
    Dude. You make no sense. if it can change a persons temper then it can change a person. Yes, you have to control it but in the end it can change a person phycologically. We all know body building and aas is a science and you'll never know how someone will react to a compound till they try it...

  17. #17
    getfit28's Avatar
    getfit28 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

    You may want to consider counciling...steroids are not your problem!
    Just my 2 cents on how I reacted to tren bro. I'm not saying to try it or don't try it..

  18. #18
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Dude. You make no sense. if it can change a persons temper then it can change a person. Yes, you have to control it but in the end it can change a person phycologically. We all know body building and aas is a science and you'll never know how someone will react to a compound till they try it...
    What Sworder means is that a muture responsible adult can differentiate betwwen the emotions he feels on tren vs. reality. If you are not able to keep in check and realise that your emotions are perhaps inhanced because of the AAS then you are simply not mature enough to use them...so don't!

  19. #19
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Just my 2 cents on how I reacted to tren bro. I'm not saying to try it or don't try it..
    Oh...I have tried it...trying it again right now and I do get more emotional and I do get angrier a little easier BUT....I am smart enough nad mature enough to know why and mentaly control myself.

  20. #20
    getfit28's Avatar
    getfit28 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

    What Sworder means is that a muture responsible adult can differentiate betwwen the emotions he feels on tren vs. reality. If you are not able to keep in check and realise that your emotions are perhaps inhanced because of the AAS then you are simply not mature enough to use them...so don't!
    Dude, I'm mature to use them and ran many cycles in the past. I'm only talking about this one compound. I'm sure there's lots of dudes on here that dislike one compound more than the other. This don't mean they're immature... so what's your issue with me not liking tren ?? Again, I love the results but hate the sides......

  21. #21
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Not an issue with you hating tren ...issue is with you blaming your emotianal issues and lack of ability to deal with them on a defensless steroid .

    ALL steroids can have an effect on a persons emotions but your comments support "roid rage " advocates. The roids are NOT causing rage...simple as that, end of story!!!

  22. #22
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Not an issue with you hating tren ...issue is with you blaming your emotianal issues and lack of ability to deal with them on a defensless steroid .

    ALL steroids can have an effect on a persons emotions but your comments support "roid rage" advocates. The roids are NOT causing rage...simple as that, end of story!!!
    Spot on!!

  23. #23
    Phased is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    824
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Rage is something to be controlled by you and your psyche. If you are too weak minded to run tren, DON'T! Just don't drag everybody else down the same drain saying that trenbolone changes a person. I agree, that a lot of androgens can have an effect on your temper but in the end it is you that decide if you are going to act like a fool or not.
    Sword that's the truth, I chose to have self control, therefore I do.
    Best

  24. #24
    champ14's Avatar
    champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    102
    Ok to get back to the original topic. My first cycle was very dumb and irresponsible on my part. I just went with what my friends told me
    Euro teston 400 1 ml mon and fri 800 a week
    Euro tren 250 .175 mon wed and fri roughly 560 a week
    Don't bash me I said it was dumb so no need to go into it. However I don't think the gear was to good. My only side effects were the night sweats and the obvious aggression which was controlled ( I never hit my girlfriend) my strength did increase and I got much leaner. I know tren is a bad idea for my first cycle but honestly I liked it. I've been cruising on prime labs cyp 300 once a week but its time to blast again but I have a different source. In gonna lower the dosage and I think I should do more tren than test

  25. #25
    Metalject's Avatar
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14 View Post
    If the night sweats are bad is that a obvious sign the tren is working? How do u know if the dosage is to high?
    Gauging a steroid by side effects is not the best way to determine if it's working. Your goal should be able to use the steroids you choose without side effects. Granted, things like night sweats are strongly related to individual response...extremely high doses can also play a role but some will find night sweats to be a reality even with low to moderate doses. At the same time, plenty of people will use a high quality trenbolone product without the first response based side effect...things like anxiety, insomnia, night sweats and rapid heart rate.

    If you are having response issues, you can always try lowering the dose. Sometimes this will work and sometimes it won't. Some people respond poorly to Tren but most are fine.

    Tren is my favorite steroid. I've never had any problems with it like night sweats.

  26. #26
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,912
    Don't be afraid to lower the dose to lower the sides. You may find you have an overall better response even with a lower dose because of little or no side effects.

  27. #27
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Sides especially in tren can come on fast and its a good indication that you have proper quality stuff, you dont need alot of tren to feel and get the benefits from it because its very powerful so if you have never used it before take your time with it because you will get gains if you can cope with the sides, if sides get to much lower the dose.

    Tren also doesnt make you into an idiot who hits women, there is no doubt people who do that are idiots to start with and the tren only made them into bigger idiot. Self control and understanding the aggressive it can bring on is a must, direct it into training and not people but again people who can hit women need help anyway even if they took drugs or not.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •