Thread: 4th shot

super.muscle3 is offline Junior Member

4th shot

I've taken on Thursday my forth shot of 500mg of test enanthate .

Since the beggining fo the cycle not a single extra kilo gained.

So I stopped doing cardio. The same, my weight mantains.

My training is now:
    Everyday: 10m byke warm up
    monday: chest/bicep
    tuesday: back/tricep/abs
    wednesday: shoulder/legs/abs
    thursday: chest/bicep
    friday: back/tricep/abs
    saturday: shoulder/legs/abs
    sunday: rest

Stats: 75 kg
    15% bf
    1,78 m

The weights I pull have increased slightly though.
    Last edited by super.muscle3; 10-07-2012 at 06:42 AM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    First thing I notice is a poor schedule IMO. You are overtraining and your central nervous system isnt getting the rest it needs or even muscle recovery...I also believe if your trying to gain size, I'd have to say your experiencing a deficit I. Total Cals. If your not eating correctly, you won't gain much, even on a gram of gear....or if youre doing 1 shot 500mg and only done 4 shots u may need to wait a bit longer for test to kick. For me, cyp took 7 weeks to kick in, but then when
    It did, holy smokes!!

Good luck bro

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    4 shots and not gained any weight? Someone sold you some bunk magic beans. They should have worked almost over night.... SARCASM!!!
    Diet and proper training are the key to any cycle. Gear along doesn't do much and if you dont have the diet and training down you are still screwed.

If you have everything on track diet, training and good quality gear then you need to give it past 4 weeks, it should only JUST be starting to kick in.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You're two weeks in.......RELAX! You have another 3-5 weeks before the kick happens. This is why many of us switch to prop or use a kick start.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ have to agree with Lovbyts, any day now...

I would add a rest day after wednesday, keep the routine going regardless of the day of the week. Your workout cyle would then consist of 3 days on and 1 off.
    You'll get a bit more rest and be able to push harder on the workout days.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    4 shots and not gained any weight? Someone sold you some bunk magic beans. They should have worked almost over night.... SARCASM!!!
    Diet and proper training are the key to any cycle. Gear along doesn't do much and if you dont have the diet and training down you are still screwed.

If you have everything on track diet, training and good quality gear then you need to give it past 4 weeks, it should only JUST be starting to kick in.
    Thanks for all your answers.

The test is not magic beans. Is from pharmachy. My cousin is owner of one. Do you think I shouldn't train 6 times a week? And BTW I eat now everything I want, started eating more carbs, more sugars, and I take protein shakes with whey and casein protein.
    Last edited by super.muscle3; 10-07-2012 at 07:09 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by super.muscle3 View Post
    Thanks for all your answers.

The test is not magic beans. Is from pharmachy. My cousin is owner of one. Do you think I shouldn't train 6 times a week? And BTW I eat now everything I want, started eating more carbs, more sugars, and I take protein shakes with whey and casein protein.
    Good that its pharmacy grade and you dont have to worry about it. Just let it take it's course and typically its around week 4. Some see results a little sooner, some later. the harder/more you look the less you will notice. One thing I did my first time that helped me see the change was to take weekly pictures using the same poses, same distance, same background and you will notice changes from week to week. The mirror or scale are not a good judge most of the time.

Dont just make it a now things. That is one of the biggest mistakes people make. They train hard on cycle and eat clean but before and after they go back to bad habits and thats why they loose all gains.

No, dont over train. Another mistake and DONT lift heavy/more just because you can. That's where most injuries happen. Muscles feel like you can lift more and you can but the tendons are not ready and your rip or strain something (if you are lucky) but injuries suck. Work more on form and slow controlled reps. This will equal lifting more or heavier and you will get more out of it including less chance of injury. Warm up a lot more than usually before and stretching after working out.

I feel it finally kicked in because a subit increase in libido.

But I'm being unlucky because I just got a flu. I'm taking antibiotic and anti-inflammatory and started feeling better.

Meanwhile I just go to the gym and just do medium weights, a light training.

Thread Information