bobbyd is offline New Member

My cycle routine what you think?

Hey guys planning on doing a cycle in the next few weeks this is pretty much what I will be having my goal is to obviously get bigger so I hope this cycle in this order with good diet and training I will achieve good results?
    Cycle
    Test Enanthate 500mg Weekly
    Last edited by bobbyd; 10-11-2012 at 05:35 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Uhhhh...yoour totaling over 2 grams of test a week unless I read wrong!!!!!!!

2775 MG A WEEK TO BE EXACT!!!
    Last edited by Lunk1; 10-10-2012 at 05:55 PM.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Test is test. Why three different esters / blend?

Why not keep it simple and do 500mg test e a week? Assuming you know the risks involved with steroids .

yea this is what I got on hand and thought I would write up 1 big one and see what everyone thinks my original plan was to spread everything out like you said 500g of test e a week but was told to try and do a big one to get impressive results as its not my 1st cycle

Dude...nearly 3 grams of test??? Do you ave your pro card??? That is a HUGE dose and the times are off.

As said above...pick one test run it @ 500mg per week E3D or EOD if prop.

Honestly I believe you need ALOT more time to do some studying before you even consider steroids !!!

Phased is offline Banned
    This whole cycle is wrong and needs to be re worked.
    Drop the Sarms , drop the clen . Reduce the test to no mre than 500mg EW
    Drop the sust or swap it out for test enth. One or the other

I would add an oral like tbol, dbol or var depending on goals for kick start

Var weeks 1-8 75-100mg Ed

Or

Tbol 80mg ED weeks 1-8

Or

Dbol Weeks 1-6 60 mg Ed kickstart

NAC liver support 600mg ED

Weeks 1-12 test enth 500mg/EW pin 250mg monday morning, thursday night
    Weeks 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 500iu EW/ 250iu Monday and thursday (pin when you pin test)

Pct two weeks after last pin of test
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 70/70/35/35

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bob....how many cycles have you done prior to this?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd
    yea this is what I got on hand and thought I would write up 1 big one and see what everyone thinks my original plan was to spread everything out like you said 500g of test e a week but was told to try and do a big one to get impressive results as its not my 1st cycle
    Dude, that looks more like 3 big cycles not 1 big one Lol. Use the test e and front load with the prop @ 100mg eod for first 3 weeks... Or just pick one and roll with it. Doesn't seem like getting gear is a problem for you so no need to go crazy like you'll never find gear again.

Good
    Luck

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    Dude, that looks more like 3 big cycles not 1 big one Lol. Use the test e and front load with the prop @ 100mg eod for first 3 weeks... Or just pick one and roll with it. Doesn't seem like getting gear is a problem for you so no need to go crazy like you'll never find gear again.

Good
    Luck
    An oral kickstart is much more effective in my opinion than a prop front load kick start.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Bob....how many cycles have you done prior to this?
    xxxx
    Last edited by bobbyd; 10-11-2012 at 05:36 AM.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd View Post
    I done a few in the past years I started gym naturally for a year was weighing 68 kilos bit chubby lost a bit of fat and got down to 65kilos but lost about 5cm in my waist couldn’t get much better so then started off with orals Dbols cant remember the mg think it was 10mg was a while ago took 3 to 4 tabs every day doing 8 week cycles got good results gained 5kg and not so chubby then moved on the sus250 500mg per week pin 250mg Mon and Thurs for 10 weeks done 2 cycles of that then about 2 years ago done my 1st descent cycle sus250mg 750mg every week pin 375mg Mon and thurs 10 weeks, Trenbolone Acetate think it was 100mg from memory 200mg everyweek pinning 100mg Mon and Thurs 8weeks with Anadrol from memory they were 100mg 1 tab everyday for 8 weeks then last year I done the same but added D-bols think they were 10mg per tab had 4 every day 2 in the morning 2 before training in the evening with clen at the end of my cycle and I look my best ever last year but I seem to loose most of my gains but even though I been off the gear for a year I still look my best.
    Anyway you can break that down like I broke it down for you, it would take me 20 minutes to decifer all that.

I done a few in the past years I started gym naturally for a year was weighing 68 kilos bit chubby lost a bit of fat and got down to 65kilos but lost about 5cm in my waist couldn’t get much better so then started off with orals Dbols cant remember the mg think it was 10mg was a while ago took 3 to 4 tabs every day doing 8 week cycles got good results gained 5kg and not so chubby then moved on the sus250 500mg per week pin 250mg Mon and Thurs for 10 weeks done 2 cycles of that then about 2 years ago done my 1st descent cycle sus250mg 750mg every week pin 375mg Mon and thurs 10 weeks, Trenbolone Acetate think it was 100mg from memory 200mg everyweek pinning 100mg Mon and Thurs 8weeks with Anadrol from memory they were 100mg 1 tab everyday for 8 weeks then last year I done the same but added D-bols think they were 10mg per tab had 4 every day 2 in the morning 2 before training in the evening with clen at the end of my cycle and I look my best ever last year but I seem to loose most of my gains but even though I been off the gear for a year I still look my best.
    Even this was way wrong...can't help but ask..who the hell are you getting advise from????

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Like the man said run 500mg a week.Your cycle is a nightmare you might want to read beginners cycles.I believe it will help you.Some research wouldnt hurt.

So would this be ok ?
    Test Enanthate 250mg 500mg per week 250mg Mon and Thursday
    Test propionate 200mg 100mg every 3 days for 8weeks or 200mg every 3 days for 8 weeks?
    I was told and pretty sure I read it on here to use test prop every 3days as it’s a short ester based.
    So adding anything else im guessing would just be a waste as I well aware of the risks involved but was told by people who claim to stack heaps the more you use the more results you get not true?

Mate believe it or not it can be hard for me and others to get gear that’s why we get abit of it just to make sure we got some stocked up lol

So would this be ok ?
    Test propionate 200mg 100mg every 3 days for 8weeks or 200mg every 3 days for 8 weeks?
    I was told and pretty sure I read it on here to use test prop every 3days as it’s a short ester based.
    So adding anything else im guessing would just be a waste as I well aware of the risks involved but was told by people who claim to stack heaps the more you use the more results you get not true?

Mate believe it or not it can be hard for me and others to get gear that’s why we get abit of it just to make sure we got some stocked up lol
    This is still not great! Prop should be injected EOD end of story! Just oick one...both are not needed!!

Phased is offline Banned
    So would this be ok ?

I just did all the work for you, did you even read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    This whole cycle is wrong and needs to be re worked.
    Drop the Sarms , drop the clen . Reduce the test to no mre than 500mg EW
    Drop the sust or swap it out for test enth. One or the other

I would add an oral like tbol, dbol or var depending on goals for kick start

Var weeks 1-8 75-100mg Ed

Or

Tbol 80mg ED weeks 1-8

Or

Dbol Weeks 1-6 60 mg Ed kickstart

NAC liver support 600mg ED

Weeks 1-12 test enth 500mg/EW pin 250mg monday morning, thursday night
    Weeks 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Weeks 1-12 HCG 500iu EW/ 250iu Monday and thursday (pin when you pin test)

Pct two weeks after last pin of test
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 70/70/35/35

I just did all the work for you, did you even read it?
    im happy you done this for me but some of the things you put on here I dont have

Phased is offline Banned
    im happy you done this for me but some of the things you put on here I dont have
    Let me guess aromasin and hcg and an oral?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Like the man said run 500mg a week.Your cycle is a nightmare you might want to read beginners cycles.I believe it will help you.Some research wouldnt hurt.
    Listen to this! It's the right way for you to go right now. Honestly!

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    This is the longest sentence in history. lmao. I am picturing you sitting on a barrel of hay with a big chaw in the lower lip. Am I right?

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    This is the longest sentence in history. lmao. I am picturing you sitting on a barrel of hay with a big chaw in the lower lip. Am I right?
    I can't read that, or more I refuse to, that's why I asked him to break it down cycle by cycle in a legible breakdown like I did for him.

Let me guess aromasin and hcg and an oral?
    yes all those

Phased is offline Banned
    yes all those
    Then you should not cycle. Bottom line. You never start a cycle without everything. And never ever start without a AI at the minimum.

The cycle you proposed is horrendous. I'm sorry but it's the truth,

Let's work out something better before you start ok?

Best

yep I think this is what im going to do as that was the plan in the 1st place like I said in the earlier post but was told to do 1 big one so thought I might post what I got on here and see what happens and looks like its no good thanks everyone for their opinion

Then you should not cycle. Bottom line. You never start a cycle without everything. And never ever start without a AI at the minimum.

The cycle you proposed is horrendous. I'm sorry but it's the truth,

Let's work out something better before you start ok?

Best
    Sounds good and sorry for the long arse sentance lol new to the forum

Phased is offline Banned
    yep I think this is what im going to do as that was the plan in the 1st place like I said in the earlier post but was told to do 1 big one so thought I might post what I got on here and see what happens and looks like its no good thanks everyone for their opinion
    Good to go, research, learn, listen, ask, then decide
    Best

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyd
    Good decision. Keep it simple! Sometimes less is more and more isn't better!

Good luck man.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    You never start a cycle without everything.
    This. Take it from me who learned the hard way make sure you have EVERYTHING cycle, AI, pct before you start.

Thread Information