Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Athlete127 is offline Member

NCAA test in the morning. URGENT

Just found out I have an NCAA test in the morning. I took my last shot of test e the beginning of August. Then a post cycle (nolva & clomid ) ended around mid September. I took pre workout before practice today (HYDE)

Am I basically screwed or what?

bigmatt33 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not sure. You should have researched and found this stuff out before you ever took anything.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Should be fine from the test. Not sure if you re asking about your pre-workout though. Are you?

kmms is offline Productive Member
    what are they testing for specifically, any idea?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Does your pre-workout have Ephedra in it or something. What else is banned in NCAA pre workout wise. Test should be fine

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Dection time for Eth is 3 months! So it dont sound good Bro.

Well hopefully it works. I just took it. I went to GNC and bought a 55 dollar bottle of qcarbo32 (the stronger version) also drank 2 gallons of water. Woke up 30 mins before and took my multi vitamin (orange triad) then pissed and it was completely clear. Then drove to the test and at the test my piss was pretty yellow so I'm hoping it worked. Pray for me!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Well hopefully it works. I just took it. I went to GNC and bought a 55 dollar bottle of qcarbo32 (the stronger version) also drank 2 gallons of water. Woke up 30 mins before and took my multi vitamin (orange triad) then pissed and it was completely clear. Then drove to the test and at the test my piss was pretty yellow so I'm hoping it worked. Pray for me!
    That stuff doesn't work. You're fvcked. You need to start working on a story to explain an accidental exposure to test E. It's still not going to work, but you're out of options.

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Just compliment the official and/or drug tester until the subject changes

Not to be a prick or anything but why are you using banned substances when you know they are banned? And don't use the "well everyone else is doing it" line.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Dection time for Eth is 3 months! So it dont sound good Bro.
    It's been 2 and a half months though, so I give him a fighting chance, but yeah it doesn't look good for the dude.

OP: My only suggestion would be to use a catheter to drain your bladder completely and use a syringe to inject somebody else's urine in to your bladder right before you head over to the test. If you can't get a catheter or you don't know how to do this, you're fvcked.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    In my past experience with the NCAA I took 3 test while I play. I took 1 that was announced as an entire team. That one only test for rec drugs. Another time me a 6 other team mates were called to the clubhouse and when we walked in we got tested, this one was for banned substances, (found out this was bc an extremely religious teammate of ours overheard us discussing AAS and told our school's NCAA compliance officer about it.) I had took test P but it had cleared by then. The last test I took we took our return physical and when I got down they handed me a cup and said pee in this. (I later found out it was due to the weight difference between my last physical and that one) once again I had taken test P during the summer break but it had cleared.
    Chances are you are taking a rec drug test if it was announced.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good luck, let us know what happenes.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    This blows my mind. I wonder how NCAA testing has changed is almost 20 years. Back when I played I tested before fall ball and before spring ball and then I had one random in there. No clue what they were testing for. And there were teammates that we always suspected as juicing but they came back clean. Shit we didnt have the internet back then to get research on this stuff had to go by bro science. It was too big a risk to me to even try.

Best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

I will know in a couple days and let you all know.

Thread Information