yamahaguitarguy is offline New Member

Post Bloated face. Should I run an AI

on my first cycle of test and my face is bloated. I have been reading it is usually caused by too much salt or estrogen being out of whack. I know people on here recommend running an AI during the cycle but I didnt due to the fact that all my dealer had available was letrozole and letro is very powerful.

I have seen some people say they divide the 2.5mg letro pills in to 1/3 and take it E3D, could I go with this option?

bump

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes, any cycle should have a ai in it. Start it now!

do you believe letrozole would be too powerful? Are there any negative effects of the AI I should keep an eye out for?

bumpppppp

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Letro may be to strong for someone not knowing exactly what they are doing. I would order a-dex from the banner at the top of the screen, as T-Dogg said all cycles should include an AI.

kind of too late man, already have the letro and it would take time for the adex to reach my house. Couldnt I just follow the dosing protocol I stated above of 1/3 a pill E3D?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahaguitarguy
    do you believe letrozole would be too powerful? Are there any negative effects of the AI I should keep an eye out for?
    I would run other types of ai's for what you need.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letro is not something I like to mess with unless I am attempting to counteract gyno symptoms.

Order some adex at the top banner, liquid stane is more recommendable in my opinion if you have the funds, and more effective. Just order same day shipping and you'll have it within a few days!

I appreciate the advice and I realize letro is not the best for this but I dont have the money to spend guys so I have to go with the letro. I am going to divide my letro pills in to 1/4 and have each 1/4 every 3 days

Phased is offline Banned
    It's standard for me to run low dose clen 60-80mcg and t-4 150mcg w/keto at night for first 2-3 weeks of any cycle and that gets rid of any bloat in stomach and face and gives the AI time to work. After I get off the clen, I stay on the t4 and everything is perfect and all the substances have kicked in nicely and usually have dropped bf as well. This is just what I do and works for me

Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-10-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamahaguitarguy View Post
    on my first cycle of test and my face is bloated. I have been reading it is usually caused by too much salt or estrogen being out of whack. I know people on here recommend running an AI during the cycle but I didnt due to the fact that all my dealer had available was letrozole and letro is very powerful.

I have seen some people say they divide the 2.5mg letro pills in to 1/3 and take it E3D, could I go with this option?
    If you have some estrogen issues, I would YES.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Yes, any cycle should have a ai in it. Start it now!
    I wouldn't say all cycles need an AI....they are not always needed.

Thread Information