Thread: gyno reversal??

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member

gyno reversal??

Why do some people need to reverse gyno.....isnt it easier just to stop it from happening by zapping it immediately with nolva,or use an AI, or both?

The second I open a bottle of test, my nips itch. The second they itch, I immediately start 40mg of nolva till it goes away. Then I try to use the minimum dose of nolva needed to keep the itch away. Thats exactly what I should be doing......right?

My next cycle (400Mg test with tbol),I will be using a-sin and hcg while on cycle. I'll also have nolva on hand incase the nips still get itchy even while doing a-sin....correct? I'll also use the nolva for pct with clomid.

Since I know my nips have the tendency to get itchy whil only using test E, do you think I'll have to keep a closer eye on things since im adding hcg and tbol? I can see how hcg itself could cause gyno, but like I said.....I'll have nolva and a-sin....no problem, right?

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Your set-up looks good to me.

Use the Aromasin while on to control aromatization and you'll be all set. Nolva is good to have on hand, but with proper A-sin dosing it shouldn't be needed until pct. The effects of aromatization from the HCG and Tbol will pale in comparison to the 400mg test. As long as your using your AI, no worries there.

Btw, what dose of Aromasin do you plan on taking?

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Im planning on using 12.5Mg e/o day and tailor the dose if needed. Im deathly afraid of lowering E2 too much ,then having my sex drive crash.

Thread Information