Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No serm no ai

Terminator is offline Associate Member

No serm no ai

Look what did they do in the 70s when they had no pct???ive kept practically all gains without any eblock just small painful knot under nipple but not noticable at all and aloss of sex drive maby it's over rated??? Maby extreme gyno is rare..

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    Look what did they do in the 70s when they had no pct???ive kept practically all gains without any eblock just small painful knot under nipple but not noticable at all and aloss of sex drive maby it's over rated??? Maby extreme gyno is rare..
    Should have taken your AI then and you would not have that small painful knot.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gyno is not the only risk. Elevated estradiol can increase risks of stroke, heart attack, DVTs, and thromboembolisms. Issues far worse than man boobs!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your 21 have done a cycle with no ai sounds like no pct have a lump behind your nipple and your point is?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your 21 have done a cycle with no ai sounds like no pct have a lump behind your nipple and your point is?
    I think that sums it up.

Why use an Ai or PCT? Who doesn't want bitch tits and a non working wang?

Hmmmm, sounds tempting.

Lol counted on that reaction, no I'm defintly not suggesting anyone too do so, but here's my record, 1year ago I started tren ace 75mgs eod sus 500mgs aweek, I got impatient where I live very easy too find the juice but not the serms or ai.. Of course I put on 10 pounds in 3weeks but had too stop because of the nipple thang.. Kept all my gains never lost a pound waited 2months tryed sus 500 aweek and deca 400mgs aweek same thang 3weeks and 5pounds in had too quit no pct either time no eblock the knot always got better when I quit just sex drive sucked.. Well I went with formexx black and decided to stay on same cycle deca sus ten weeks did get alil puffy but Nothen serieous whent down after put on 25pounds between it all ive lost about ten but I believe only because my diet sent down hill with anew job..got almost all back with proper diet..I have many friends that only do tribalism and keep gains and sex drive..I'm just asken what did they do in 70s..? And I know it is agood ideal too you'd them but seems like there could be more complications with I always tapers down my test..I know a lot of y'all know much more and more expire iced but ifeel I know the basics..all so I never trusted buying any type of drug off the Internet..and oft else ever done anythang like this?

If anybody can tell me how too get a picture on here I'll show ya lol

Oh and I worked out very hard for ayear before I tryed it..just sayn..I'm by no means huge but I was very small 22months ago 150lbs small..at my peak I was 197lbs not forsure but like 13% bf prob?

Lol counted on that reaction, no I'm defintly not suggesting anyone too do so, but here's my record, 1year ago I started tren ace 75mgs eod sus 500mgs aweek, I got impatient where I live very easy too find the juice but not the serms or ai.. Of course I put on 10 pounds in 3weeks but had too stop because of the nipple thang.. Kept all my gains never lost a pound waited 2months tryed sus 500 aweek and deca 400mgs aweek same thang 3weeks and 5pounds in had too quit no pct either time no eblock the knot always got better when I quit just sex drive sucked.. Well I went with formexx black and decided to stay on same cycle deca sus ten weeks did get alil puffy but Nothen serieous whent down after put on 25pounds between it all ive lost about ten but I believe only because my diet sent down hill with anew job..got almost all back with proper diet..I have many friends that only do tribalism and keep gains and sex drive..I'm just asken what did they do in 70s..? And I know it is agood ideal too you'd them but seems like there could be more complications with I always tapers down my test..I know a lot of y'all know much more and more expire iced but ifeel I know the basics..all so I never trusted buying any type of drug off the Internet..and oft else ever done anythang like this?
    Did you have any blood work during this time?

Heart attacks and strokes usually don't let you know when they are going to strike. Thats kind of why they refer to these things as "silent killers". As I said, gyno is only one issue you would have to be concerned with in not taking estrogen regulators.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    This post shows immaturity, it has no point, summary or conclusion. You should not be using steroids when you have no basic knowledge of what you are doing. Ringing in with your friends that are just as in experienced as you is the worst possible approach one can take.

To add to fact that you got Gyno lost sex drive and had libido issues and then you say pct and AI is not nessasary completely contradicts one another.

My honest advice, stay away from steroids, you are to young and immature (respectfully) to be using them and will only harm yourself more.

With respect,
    Best

Right I understand that, I actually had a ddimer witch checks for clots and other conditions, umm yea thought I had dvt in my leg..yea but turned out it was just a deep bruise..this was 2weeks ago I was smart enough too know that it more be from that...the doc just assumed it was because I had consulted with her bfor about roids..

Phased is offline Banned
    Right I understand that, I actually had a ddimer witch checks for clots and other conditions, umm yea thought I had dvt in my leg..yea but turned out it was just a deep bruise..this was 2weeks ago I was smart enough too know that it more be from that...the doc just assumed it was because I had consulted with her bfor about roids..
    You need to abandon the idea of using steroids , reverse the Gyno, and go see a doctor and tell them everything. Sounds like you are having health problems and you are only 21. I fear for you and the damage you might have done. Please seek wise council beyond a steroid forum.
    Best

Blog Entries
    Consulted a MD about juice. . . Good stuff. . . See what happens if you have a heart attack and have life insurance.

What is the point of this thread? To say you are still alive?

Good for you, keep it up - I guess.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^^^^^ what the hell are you saying? I didn't understand a word of that lol no offence

Thanks for the support men..witch brangs me too the point..here's where y'all say told you so started last sat tren e 300mgs aweek, 500 test e and 100 test prop and 60mgs Aday of superdrol okay it's geting sensitive..but I also rolled a dumbell across it lastnight..and today my face is red hbp..all I've managed too get is 20cc of liquid letro..and I can get OTC formexx black tommorow..what to do yal gota grasp I'm in a small town we don't have dudes selling this on the corner..any suggestions with sarcasm of course..when your arunt you'll risk it..

Phased is offline Banned
    Thanks for the support men..witch brangs me too the point..here's where y'all say told you so started last sat tren e 300mgs aweek, 500 test e and 100 test prop and 60mgs Aday of superdrol okay it's geting sensitive..but I also rolled a dumbell across it lastnight..and today my face is red hbp..all I've managed too get is 20cc of liquid letro..and I can get OTC formexx black tommorow..what to do yal gota grasp I'm in a small town we don't have dudes selling this on the corner..any suggestions with sarcasm of course..when your arunt you'll risk it..
    I cannot help you anymore, you will not listen to anything anyone is saying.
    I'm sorry
    Best

Serious man you would do well to stop juicing do a pct get blood work done to make sure you ain't f*****d then start training naturally at your age the best thing to take its lots and lots of food. Your health must come before what you look like mate

Look I'm listening I just stated my opinion witch looks like mite be wrong and now I'm asken for the big dogs advice,but thanks anyways

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    You rolled a dumbbell across your nipple to help with gyno????
    Wtf I hope I'm reading that wrong

You put on 25lbs in 10 weeks I bet your diet is crap aswell

No offence but you seem very immature and have a very poor attitude towards your body and your future

In my opinion you are the sort of person who give AAS a bad name

Look mate not being cocky but i look in a lot better shape then you brother..but yes that is prob good advice thank you

No not 25 in 10 weeks..altogether when I used..yes I learned about diet the hard way when I worked out naturally

If you are going to do these things, stay on top of your BW and don't assume an OTC herb will protect you from cardiac events when you are taking compounds that can exponentially drive up your risk if said risks are not managed effectively.

I leave the decision to cycle (or not) in YOUR hands but remember, whether you survive or not also rests in your hands - not your friends, dealers, or anyone else for that matter. Many clots are not detectable until its too late and risks will vary individually.

It's your life to live. There are few "do-overs" or second chances when it comes to a health crisis.

And no by accident doing chest..witch made it worse I guess

Look mate not being cocky but i look in a lot better shape then you brother..but yes that is prob good advice thank you
    If that's to me you probably do I'm not debating that
    I haven't set foot in a gym for over a year now but when I do use AAS I do it properly
    I use ai and pct plus I waited till my endocrine system was more mature

Phased is offline Banned
    I will repeat one last time

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    You need to abandon the idea of using steroids , reverse the Gyno, and go see a doctor and tell them everything. Sounds like you are having health problems and you are only 21. I fear for you and the damage you might have done. Please seek wise council beyond a steroid forum.
    Best

What's the point in looking good if you can't get it up lol? Seriously bud heed the warnings!!!! You've posted on this site for a reason I think it's for help are you wanting help or not?

Muscleink you are right I understand what everyone is sayn now can yal give me any scientifically backed advice please on what I'm dealing with

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv
    What's the point in looking good if you can't get it up lol? Seriously bud heed the warnings!!!! You've posted on this site for a reason I think it's for help are you wanting help or not?
    As above solid advice

That's what what I'm hear for bigsvi

First of all you need to drop the 'I look better than you' attitude the guts on this site have the experience and knowledge to help out those who wish to be helped. That small little lump is gyno which you seriously need to get sorted before even contemplating cycling again. Read the threads about gyno reversal swifto gas a great one.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    He seems to know the risk. Someone should tell him a way to do it safely so he doesn't do anymore damage

Phased is offline Banned
    That's what what I'm hear for bigsvi
    We have told you over and over, get off steroids and pro hormones, reverse the Gyno, do a proper pct and go see a doctor and get labs done ASAP
    Best

After its already hardened can it keep growing the next cycle it always get smaller when im off??? So far.. And it really isn't noticable igot friends in good shape that never touched it that looks worse than mine naturally..I just don't won't it too get worse... And all I have too work with is 20 cc of liquid letro and formexx black OTC eblock

Wasn't swifto's thread it's C-bino sorry bout that loof for this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO. Read it now !!!

Before I created a account I read like everythang thang there was about it bigv

What I'm sayn is you or anybody else wouldn't be able too tell that is alil bit of gyno so it doesn't bother me I'm not trying too reverse it just won't too keep it at bay

Tell me how too load pics on here

Blog Entries
    Tell me how too load pics on here
    Best way is to host on PhotoBucket.

But, you can upload too.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Wasn't swifto's thread it's C-bino sorry bout that loof for this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO. Read it now !!!
    Bad idea, it's a small bit of Gyno, we don't need to kill him with a suicide letro run ontop of his current problems.

Listen I've had that small lump behind both nips because I too was a dumb s**t and never used an A.I starting to get a little tired of this Terminator at the end of the day your risking your health by cycling at your age and the immaturity your showing will be your biggest down fall. Read the thread and you will know what to do. Unless you have a better idea from your vast experience!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information