Ammar is offline Senior Member

Is he telling the truth?

A buddy of mine is starting this cycle soon...parabolan , clen , winny depot, masteron , and equipoise . Now I am not positive on the dosages that he plans to run but he had done about 5 previous cycles. The only question I have is that I thought parabolan and masteron are like impossible to find legit. He claims that his buddy which is a pharmacist made parabolan in his lab. Is this possible??

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Masteron is being made by a few labs these days.

Parabolan , I doubt it. Made in his lab?-Questionable, Highly Questionable

Pinch is offline Associate Member

Re: Is he telling the truth?

Originally posted by Ammar
    A buddy of mine is starting this cycle soon...parabolan, clen, winny depot, masteron, and equipoise. Now I am not positive on the dosages that he plans to run but he had done about 5 previous cycles. The only question I have is that I thought parabolan and masteron are like impossible to find legit. He claims that his buddy which is a pharmacist made parabolan in his lab. Is this possible??
    i bet he is lying... legit pharmacists wouldn't do that because they could get their license revoked

Slypknot is offline Member
    It might be possible (pharmacy lab) but personally I wouldn't buy/take any of it... stick to the higher-available AS that is less likely to be 'made' by some guy in a garage-lab.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    word on that ........keep safe

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    It is quite possible he's got legit masteron . is he claiming his buddy made the masteron too or just the parabolan ? like pheedno said underground labs are starting to make masteron but i dont know about parabolan. i think its been gone for a long time now...

He says just the parabolan was made in the lab. I know the guy that made it. He is a super genius. He is like the main source around here for AAS. Only reason I kinda believe him is that everything else that he has sold to people I know has been legit...I am not taking any of this stuff though. He is my buddys older brothers best friend by the way so the guy isnt a stranger to me ya know. Whats a good price on the Masteron by the way??

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe it's labeled parabolan , but is just tren acetate made at home from powder not pellets.

what is the difference btwn tren acetate and para?? I know its an injectable, thats pretty much all I know about the parabolan he made.

Thread Information