ynottony is offline Junior Member

About To Order an AI and PCT

Hey guys, I posted earlier about my current AI and I want to start fresh and order everything from AR-R . I was looking for arimidex but I see the letro gets good reviews, what do you think? I also want to get my PCT from there...I am going to run Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and Nolva at 20/20/20/20. I don't see any nolvadex there though, is it under a different name? It's also all in liquid forms, do you just throw it back?? Sorry for my ignorance but I've only cycled twice before, and that was 2008 and I didn't use an AI or any PCT. I've been asking alot of questions here since I started this and I have read through tons of threads to become better educated, I'm just not familiar with ARR-R products and want to make sure I get the right stuff.
    I'm 2.5 weeks into my 600mg/week Test - C cycle and have been taking .5mg/EOD Arimidex (although I'm not sure if it is legit as I have a lump under my left nip).

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynottony
    Hey guys, I posted earlier about my current AI and I want to start fresh and order everything from AR-R . I was looking for arimidex but I see the letro gets good reviews, what do you think? I also want to get my PCT from there...I am going to run Clomid at 50/50/25/25 and Nolva at 20/20/20/20. I don't see any nolvadex there though, is it under a different name? It's also all in liquid forms, do you just throw it back?? Sorry for my ignorance but I've only cycled twice before, and that was 2008 and I didn't use an AI or any PCT. I've been asking alot of questions here since I started this and I have read through tons of threads to become better educated, I'm just not familiar with ARR-R products and want to make sure I get the right stuff.
    I'm 2.5 weeks into my 600mg/week Test - C cycle and have been taking .5mg/EOD Arimidex (although I'm not sure if it is legit as I have a lump under my left nip).
    Ar-r is a great site. Dependable and reliable service and products. Nolvadex is generic; tamoxifen is the proprietary name. Ar-r sells it as liquid tamox, 50ml bottle, 20mg/ml doses.

Keep up your research and board interactions. Sounds like you are learning more and more and improving upon former mistakes. Good work.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AR-R 's Liquidex (Arimidex ) works great. Have the bw to prove it.

Hey, thanks very much my man!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Ar-r is a great site. Dependable and reliable service and products. Nolvadex is generic; tamoxifen is the proprietary name. Ar-r sells it as liquid tamox, 50ml bottle, 20mg/ml doses.

Keep up your research and board interactions. Sounds like you are learning more and more and improving upon former mistakes. Good work.

Good stuff, going to place my order right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    AR-R's Liquidex (Arimidex) works great. Have the bw to prove it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ynottony
    Good stuff, going to place my order right away.
    Good decision!

Ar-r is a great source! Good luck with everything!

That was easy, all done...thanks again for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Good decision!

Ar-r is a great source! Good luck with everything!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Have had great service with AR-R

Thread Information