Thread: 1st cycle help

grit is offline New Member

1st cycle help

Hi
    I'm looking to do a cycle hopefully in the 6wk range. Like everyone else I'd like as little side effects as possible,a little concerned with losing hair etc...
    I have been lifting for a number of years,I'm 41 and haven't really added much size in the last 3-4 years.I'm 12-13%bf, 5'4" and 170lbs.I'm not looking to gain 20lbs,if I could add 5lbs of quality muscle and add a half inch to chest,arms quads etc.. I would be more than happy.I am doing 5 days on and 2 off at the moment,and trying to eat clean with plenty of protein.I've heard primo has very little sides, not to concerned with the cost,just want to keep my hair and add a bit of size also what should a guy take PCT and for how long. I did sustanon 250 like 12 years ago for about 4-6 wks but was to concerned with sides to do it properly I think.I have been lifting hard since then and gained quite a bit, now just looking for a bit of pharma help.

any advise would be helpfull

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    1st REAL cycle should really be a Test only cycle. I would suggest Test E for 12 weeks @ 500mg per week (divided in to equal injections 3.5 days apart)

An AI is needed...Adex would be great dosed at .25mg EOD

You will need a PCT that should consist of:
    Nolva40/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/25/25/25

Hair loss is determined ny heredity not steroids although some such as Dec and Tren can help expidite the proccess!

I also suggest posting your full diet for a day in the nutrition forum for evaluation...this is what really determines losses and gaines. Good luck man!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the other issue could be your training method. many blokes get in the gym and do the same thing week after week, eeking out minimal gains. sometimes you have to step back to move forward. you may want to look at Ronnies' Sling Shot method. it is one of many that pros use to break through plateaus:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...raining-System

Good luck!
    ---Roman

stpete is offline Banned
    Lunk has it right but when you said "in the 6 week range", did that mean you want to do one in 6 weeks, or the cycle should last 6 weeks?

I was thinking of keeping my cycle to 6-8 weeks long

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by grit View Post
    I was thinking of keeping my cycle to 6-8 weeks long
    8 weeks is fine for short ester like prop but if you choose a longer ester like E or C then you need to run 12 weeks

I see there are alot of new pro-hormones on the market,do they offer close to the results of primo or other steroids with less side effects??

thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    No....

Thread Information