Quote Originally Posted by aimology View Post
    31 years old -
    2nd cycle - First was Test E 250 2x/wk = 500 12 weeks

HCG ( PCT ) not on cycle
    Arimidex
    Clomid
    Tamox
    Tribulus

On to my second cycle. I kept 15lbs ( gained 30 on ), however my diet was off calorie wise. I could not eat at the time due to work the necessary calories to grow. I was 200 when I started and peaked at 230 @ 2200-2500 calories during this time. Right now Im roughly 1800 - 2000 calories depending on days I carb harder than others. I plan on raising this 2500 + depending on weight gain. Moved to a new house and new job, so its time to start in a few weeks.

Going to be running
    Dbol 20/ed wk1 - 40 wk2 thro wk4 ( its what i have on hand ) 10mg x 100 start this at 30-40 ed and run it out. no need to ramp up.
    Deca 250 wk1-10 increase to 400mg. 250 is not enough for this compound.
    Test C 500 wk1-12/14

MY question is with Deca Ive heard not to mess with Nolva a very respectable and someone I trust for advice on these forums told me its broscience, not that I disagree with him, however if thats the case what would take its place? Right now Im thinking about this for PCT and ON cycle

HCG 250ui's wk1-12 @ 2x a week ( same day as injections )

PCT

wk 1 - 6 Tamox 20mg/ED ( 40mg/ED wk1)
    wk 1 - 6 Clomid 25mg/ED ( 40mg/ED wk1)

Im not 100% what Caberglonone is ( I will research it ) however if Im suppose to have this on hand, what are the dosage? you may not need this if you run an AI on cycle. have on hand though.

Any Educated opinion is welcomed

Im 5'11 235

Test levels naturally are in the 500s on a scale of 235 and 900+ last time I checked before the Test E cycle. Im not sure what I am now, however my sex drive is fine and my sperm looks to be back to normal, while on Test it was thicker, so all in all recovery was good from what I can tell.

Thanks in Advanced. Also, I want to add, while on Test I broke up with zits under the skin, I forget the technical term for those ( starts with an S I think ) however it was on my biceps / forearms and on my obliq's only. ODD, when I was younger it was shoulders / back.... Is there anything recommended to help prevent this as well, other than Tanning? LOL cyst acne?
    reds..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Mick nailed it..all I can add is that you may want to consider a low dose of accutane while on cycle for the cystic acne.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Have enough gear to run proper cycles or don't run em..thats my opinion.
    I believe a starting dose for accutane is around 20mg a day but if thats wrong someone will correct me. I would suggest researching it as it can affect some ppl rather bad

Thread Information