vVlads is offline New Member

Question Need some advice

Greetings, guys.
    I have a cupple of questions for u.
    I ve been lifting for 2 years and now I think its time for me to try AS, coz Im really interested in bodytransformation.
    What would u recommend me to start with, experienced AS consumers)?
    Im 22 yo, 12bf, 186/83.

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by vVlads; 10-15-2012 at 12:54 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vVlads
    Greetings, guys.
    I have a cupple of questions for u.
    I ve been lifting for 2 years and now I think its time for me to try AS, coz Im really interested in bodytransformation.
    What would u recommend me to start with, experienced AS consumers)?
    Im 22 yo, 12bf, 186/83.

The other question is concerning obtaining AS, I live in Sydney and has no idea where to get them from, checked out some webpages about www.buysteroids.com ppl say its ripoff or they sell vitamins instead. Can u please enlighten me whether this site is reliable or not, or where to get AS )?
    Thanks in Advance.
    They are steroid ALTERNATIVES . This board does NOT allow soliciting/ask for sources (i.e. where to buy). Please edit your response and remove the question or the thread may be locked and your access suspended.

thanks for yr reply. But anyway I have already thought it over. and really made up my mind to go on a cycle. So please advice something as If Im already 25. Thanx)
    It should be the 1st cycle, am not worried about side affects, coz after finishing the first i want to go on second and so on.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Definitely do some reading in the stickies regarding beginner cycles. It is recommended to use only ONE compound. Long esters (do some reading on that) are better since you probably aren't up for daily or every-other-day injections.

Always run an AI (do some reading on that).

Do not start anything unless you have your post cycle therapy (more reading) in hand. There are a lot of reasons cycles get cut short and you will hate it if you abort and don't have your PCT ready to go.

Some people will tell you to hold off, and you should listen to their comments as much as mine. Cycling at a young age can can cause some problems. While you are researching, make sure you learn everything you can...the good comes with some bad.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vVlads
    thanks for yr reply. But anyway I have already thought it over. and really made up my mind to go on a cycle. So please advice something as If Im already 25. Thanx)
    It should be the 1st cycle, am not worried about side affects, coz after finishing the first i want to go on second and so on.
    Hi vVlads. Thanks for editing your original post. There are a number of references on the main board discussing various cycles and different AASs. Please spend some time reading these initial posts. It sounds like a little more information would be helpful to you. Some of the guys will advise you but most will express concerns over your age or not wanting to spoon feed you if you aren't at least putting in some effort on your own.

In particular, check out the list of side effects, especially in the young. I realize you have long term plans to cycle but there are numerous hazards you need to be aware of and consider. The damage you could do could be for life.

thax. very useful info

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I see that you made up your mind on this.So I wont waste time telling you about the dangers.1st cycle test only@500mg a week.Run a ai like [email protected] eod to start.Your pct is clomid and nova.I would suggest you read all the stickys before you start your cycle.Read beginners cycles also.Good luck Bro.

Thread Information